Who Are The Best Cookie Dough Fundraiser Companies Near Me?
Most Profitable Cookie Dough Fundraisers
Perhaps you just typed the words, “best cookie dough fundraiser companies?” into your phone or tablet.
The fact is there are many very good cookie dough companies out there. However, you want the BEST cookie dough company for your fundraiser. So, naturally, many leaders ask – “where is the best cookie dough fundraisers”?
After all, you want to raise money for your group or organization. Furthermore, you want your cookie dough fundraising event to be a success. Its only reasonable to take your time and research the facts. So, people often ask:
- Each cookie dough program is affordably priced so your sellers can make easy sales.
- Profitable, easy and fun fundraiser. 12 scrumptious cookie dough flavors!
- Your supporters will love these delicious cookies!
- Then, order one free cookie dough order for each of your sellers.
- We’ll then ship the product to you, and your sellers will distribute the cookie dough to their supporters with a big SMILE!
Where is the best cookie fundraising companies?
The facts are there are many good cookie dough companies out there. However, you want the BEST cookie dough company for your fundraiser. So its only right for leaders to ask, “where is the best cookie dough fundraiser company.”
After all, you want to have fun raising money for your non-profit group or organization. Furthermore, you want your group members to have fun too. So its only reasonable to take your time and research the facts so you make a good decision.
Ready For Your Fun Cookie Dough fundraiser Events?
Traditionally, cookie dough fundraising has been a great way to raise money for your school, non profit or team. After all, who doesn’t love the smell and taste of fresh baked cookies?
Sure, store bought cookies taste good. However, they can never compare to delicious home baked cookies! And that is because nothing beats the smell and quality of fresh baked cookies!
Which is the best frozen cookie dough company for you?
Let’s face it, there are a lot of very good fundraising companies to chose from. And your volunteers, sellers and supporters need to have the best cookie dough product to work with.
What companies do cookie fundraisers?
Here are 3 of the best cookie dough fundraising companies to consider.
Otis Spunkmeyer Inc. was started by Ken Rawlings. This distribution company sells baked goods like cookies, pastries, muffins. They also sell cookie dough.
Mrs Fields is a division of Original Cookies Inc. It was started by Debbi Fields.
Gourmet Cookie dough fundraisers
Includes Neighbors, Classic cookie dough, etc.
So yes, a delicious cookie dough taste is important. However, finding the best company for you is even more important.
After 50 years in the business we have found 3 trustworthy cookie dough companies to work with.
Let’s take a moment and review your options together.
Choose your perfect cookie dough fundraiser, below:
This pre-cut cookie dough makes 40 cookies. Just open them up, separate them & pop these tasty morsels in the oven.
Cookie dough flavors include: Peanut butter, Chunky chocolate chip, Sugar, Oatmeal raisin, M&M’s Candy, Triple chocolate, Peanut butter cup, Caramel pecan chocolate chip, White chocolate Macadamia, Snickerdoodle, Pumpkin pie spice & also Mint chocolate chip too.
Facts about this tasty product:
- 2.7 pounds of awesome pre portioned cookie dough
- Pre-cut cookies that make baking super easy
- Furthermore, the best part is they can be thawed and refrozen again for you to enjoy later.
- Zero trans fat means that your family gets delicious cookies that are healthy to eat.
- No preservatives also means you are assured of the best quality ingredients in your cookies.
- Shipped from the manufacturing facility frozen & packed in dry ice to ensure freshness.
- Additionally, they are certified kosher.
- Includes a free carry bag for easy delivery.
- Furthermore, it makes 40 cookies.
- Additionally, fundraising groups get free shipping with 200 orders or more.
- Finally, it’s only $17 per order and you keep up to 50% as profit
2) $10 Cookie Dough Catalog offers 6 gob smacking flavors to choose from.
- This cookie dough arrives in a big tub. This allows you to make the cookies any size that you want. Your kids will love sticking their hands in the tubs and licking their fingers because that’s what kids love to do!
- Scrumptious cookie flavors include options like:
- Chunky chocolate chip — Filled with delicious chocolate chips!
- Peanut butter
- Oatmeal raisin
- White chocolate Macadamia
- And finally, Snickerdoodle. (Snickerdoodles are a tasty sugar cookie made with cinnamon.)
Facts about the mouth watering $10 cookie dough:
- 2 lbs of cookie dough with every order
- Makes up to 30 cookies
- Certified kosher
- In addition, there are NO transfats & no preservatives
- Made from pasteurized milk
- Arrives packed in dry ice
- Additionally, it is shelf stable for up to five days.
- Free shipping with more than two hundred units sold.
- Finally, at $10 per order your group members get to keep up to 50% as profit with this cookie dough program.
This cookie dough brochure features 2.7 lbs of cookie dough goodness in each tub. Imagine how big you can make each cookie!
The Scoop and Bake cookie dough flavors include lots of tasty options like: Chunky Chocolate Chip, Gluten Free Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter, Oatmeal Raisin, Caramel Pecan Chocolate Chip, M & M Candies, White Chocolate Macadamia, Triple Chocolate, Peanut Butter Cup, Pumpkin Pie Spice, Mint Chocolate Chip, Snickerdoodle & Sugar.
- Shipped in cookie dough tubs.
- Each cookie dough tub weighs 2.7 lbs
- Makes up to 40 mouth watering cookies
- Certified kosher
Additional Cookie Dough Fundraiser Selling Tips
- Only the best quality ingredients are used including good old fashioned milk, flour, eggs & sugar. Just like mom used to blend the ingredients and make cookie dough when you were a kid.
- No transfats or preservatives.
- In addition, they are packed in dry ice for maximum freshness.
- Furthermore, you get free shipping when you sell 200 tubs.
- Finally, you earn up to $8 on each cookie dough order.
4) Exciting Edible Cookie Dough Fundraisers
Brand New! Edible Cookie Dough is the hottest thing going on in the fundraising market these days!
You can eat this scrumptious cookie dough raw because their are no eggs in this dough.
Amazing edible cookie dough flavors include:
- Chunky Chocolate Chip
- Brownie Batter
- Birthday Cake
- MMM Candies
- Peanut Butter Cup
Cookie dough fundraising companies — FAQ’s
- Why is frozen cookie dough your best option for fundraisers? Yes you want frozen cookie because it will stay fresh this way. The dough stays fresh because it is shipped in dry ice to your home.
- Do I have to lay out any money? Reliable fundraising companies will never charge you up front for merchandise. Trustworthy companies will give you everything for free to get started. Our customers are glad to pay for the cookie dough items from the sales they make.
- Do I have to pay for shipping? You want to work with a company that offers free shipping if you meet the minimum order. All of our products offer free shipping with a minimum of 200 units sold. This is important because you get to keep more of your profits now.
- How much money can we make selling cookie dough? That is entirely up to you. There is no limit to how much your organization can make. Your group can earn up to 50% on every order sold. This is because the more you sell the higher a commission your small group earns.
- Do you have a prize program for our students? The best cookie dough companies offer a prize program. Our proven prize program motivates students to sell more cookies. This is important because incentives have been proven to work!
What Makes Our Cookie Dough Fund Raising Programs The Best?
A delicious tasting cookie is an important part of making your decision.
Having a nice selection of cookie dough flavors is also important.
Even more important though is this:
Will the cookie dough company stand behind you and your organization? Will they walk you through your fundraiser, step-by-step to ensure your success?
That is exactly what Dawn was worried about. Notice her delightful words in this testimonial. In addition, please specifically notice her feelings in bold for emphasis:
I am proud of the results!
“Thank you for a very successful cookie dough sale for this year. This being my first time doing such a fundraiser for an organization it went very well for me. The steering committee was very pleased. Having said that, it was voted on, that we would like to continue with the cookie dough fundraising for next school year 2017.
I have to say, I appreciate your help in making my first fundraising project a success and easy flowing. From sending out the packets, box of bags, and especially the delivery company. The delivery company was easy to talk to and furthermore, we had no problems with the delivery itself.”
I was asked by the committee to stay on and head the fundraising again, for which I am proud of the results. Again, thank you for assisting me on such a successful fundraising project.
Thank you again and I look forward to working with you again.” Dawn / Prez Nursery School
By the way you can read about more happy Fundraisingzone.com customers here…
cookie dough fundraising company near me – Helpful Facts
Does fundraiser cookie dough need to be refrigerated?
You will be happy to know our cookie dough is shelf stable for up to 5 days. We suggest refrigerating it for the best tasting cookies.
What is pre portioned cookie dough?
This cookie dough is all ready broken into cookie sized portions. Simply separate them and put them in the oven to bake delicious cookies.
How many cookies does 2 pounds of cookie dough make?
Our customers make about 30 average sized cookies with 2 lbs of cookie dough. You can make even more if you love smaller cookies.
How many cookies does a tub of cookie dough make?
You can make about 40 nice sized cookies with our 2.7 lb cookie dough tub. If you like small cookies you can make even more!
How long does a tub of cookie dough last?
Our cookie dough lasts up to one year in the freezer. Most people love our cookie dough so much they eat it a lot sooner than that!
Can frozen cookie dough go bad?
The best tasting cookie dough is eaten within 1 year of freezing them.
So how do we make a decision on what is the best cookie dough fundraising company near me?
In conclusion, if you want free advice contact our experts for some cookie dough fundraising ideas today. They will walk you through our easy fundraising process. The call is free, but the information can be priceless to you.
You will be delighted how easy and effortless it will be when you choose to work with Fundraisingzone.com… your favorite cookie dough company for fundraisers. Call now, because a fundraising expert will be pleased to answer your questions.
You may also enjoy reading these important cookie fundraising articles:
- Cookie dough fund raiser tubs
- Gourmet cookie dough fund raiser
- Cookie dough fund raiser $10
- Cookie dough fund raiser $16
- Classic cookie dough fund raiser
This Snack brochure is one of our most popular catalogs each year. Chocolate covered almonds, peanut squares and Neopolitan pretzel mix—There is something for all of your friends and family. Your customers will gladly support your next fundraising drive because it retails at only $8. Learn more about our Snackin’ in the USA brochure.
Schools and non-profits love our winter themed brochure. Why? It’s because it contains all of the traditional holiday purchases your friends and family will be making. It includes wrapping paper, bows, and small presents for everyone in the family. Learn how to earn up to 50% profit this holiday season with our Winter Wonderland brochure…
Looking for a fun way to raise funds this spring? Look no further. Earn up to 50% profits selling beautiful flower bulbs and seeds. Raise money for your non-profit, school or youth group by beautifying the backyards of your friends and family! This catalog also includes snacks, magazine subscriptions and kitchen gadgets too. Learn more about our Simply Spring catalog.
Who can resist the aroma of fresh baked home made cookies? Our gourmet dough brochure will help you raise the money you need this year. Chunky chocolate chip, peanut butter, oatmeal raisin and much more. At only $10, your group can earn up to $5 on every sale. Learn more about the $10 cookie dough tubs catalog here.
Our popcorn fundraising brochure is a popular choice for small groups just like yours. From Chicago style popcorn to chocolate drizzled sea salt carmel corn… At only $8, there is something for everyone in this popcorn program. Learn more about our profitable Popcorn Pleasures brochure here…