Expert Fund Raising Advice
Important Advice when Running a Brochure Fundraiser
- The “most important” sales advice we can offer is to make sure you (the administrator) have a sales goal and a clear reason why you are raising money. You must make sure the participants / parents involved in the fundraiser tell potential buyers about those goals.
- Keep your fundraiser “short & sweet”. We suggest that you should run your “Brochure Fundraiser” for no longer than two weeks. A “Direct Sale” Fundraiser can be just one day or as long as two weeks. Bare in mind the freshness factor when dealing with certain products.
- Choose your program carefully. Every fundraiser is unique based on your community, time of year, previous items used and how much money you need to raise.
- Keep track of your “Brochure Fundraising” campaign before, during and after delivery of your merchandise. Click here for more details.
Do’s and Do Not’s of Brochure Fundraising
- Never allow young children to solicit orders alone. They should always be in the company of a responsible adult.
- If you have chosen a prize program inform the children ahead of time what they could potentially receive as a prize – this will help increase sales.
- Try not to run your brochure fundraiser any more than two weeks. Much more than that the participants will lose interest.
- Do not run two fundraising campaigns at the same time, as it will reduce sales of both. We urge you not to run more than one at a time – please trust us on this one.
9 Easy Quick Ways To Raise Money For School - We broke these unique school fundraisers down by school type. Feel free to mix and match these for ... Read More
Swim team fundraising ideas - Swim teams can hold fundraising events to help keep the pool in shape, for swimming equipment such as ... Read More
Gymnastics Fundraising - Flexible Money Makers - Gymnastics team fundraising is an absolute necessity for all types of dance organizations; which include: school gymnastics teams, ... Read More
Band Booster Fundraisers for School Groups - Band booster fundraising ideas for high schools, class presidents, school class leaders, band leaders, parent-teacher advisors, prom planners, ... Read More
Cookie Dough Fundraising Ideas - Cookie Dough Fundraising Ideas Cookie dough fundraising ideas from Fundraisingzone.com is a delicious and profitable way for your ... Read More
Church Choir Fundraising Ideas - Choir brochure fundraising ideas from Fundraisingzone.com offers your choir the opportunity to earn profits of up to 52% ... Read More
Best Animal Shelter Fundraising Ideas - According to the ASPCA there are about 6.5 million animals that enter U.S. animal shelters across the country ... Read More