Expert Fund Raising Advice
Important Advice when Running a Brochure Fundraiser
- The “most important” sales advice we can offer is to make sure you (the administrator) have a sales goal and a clear reason why you are raising money. You must make sure the participants / parents involved in the fundraiser tell potential buyers about those goals.
- Keep your fundraiser “short & sweet”. We suggest that you should run your “Brochure Fundraiser” for no longer than two weeks. A “Direct Sale” Fundraiser can be just one day or as long as two weeks. Bare in mind the freshness factor when dealing with certain products.
- Choose your program carefully. Every fundraiser is unique based on your community, time of year, previous items used and how much money you need to raise.
- Keep track of your “Brochure Fundraising” campaign before, during and after delivery of your merchandise. Click here for more details.
Do’s and Do Not’s of Brochure Fundraising
- Never allow young children to solicit orders alone. They should always be in the company of a responsible adult.
- If you have chosen a prize program inform the children ahead of time what they could potentially receive as a prize – this will help increase sales.
- Try not to run your brochure fundraiser any more than two weeks. Much more than that the participants will lose interest.
- Do not run two fundraising campaigns at the same time, as it will reduce sales of both. We urge you not to run more than one at a time – please trust us on this one.
Creative Fundraising Ideas for Libraries - Libraries (Public or private) are some of our greatest institutions; in one amazing place, millions of ideas can ... Read More
Soccer Fundraising Ideas - Soccer is growing fast here is the United States. The youth soccer movement is one of the fastest ... Read More
"Dancing With Our Stars" Dance Fundraising Idea - The popularity of the Dancing With The Stars TV show gave an idea to these organizers in Illinois. ... Read More
Key Club Fundraisers for Group Leaders - High school equals Key Club for certain kids - every parent wants to see their child get the ... Read More
Alexa, what is the best popcorn fundraiser? - Easy Popcorn Fundraiser: Earn up to 50% Profit With Our Best Gourmet Popcorn Fundraiser Yet! Popcorn fundraisers are ... Read More
Church Choir Fundraising Ideas - Choir brochure fundraising ideas from Fundraisingzone.com offers your choir the chance to earn profits up to 50% or ... Read More
Humane Society Fundraising - Help Homeless & Injured Animals - How does a non-profit animal shelter afford to take care of the scores of abandoned animals that they ... Read More
What is Relay for Life and How Teams Raise Money for a Cure and More! - Relay for Life is the signature fundraising event for the American Cancer Society; a community event bringing people ... Read More