Expert Fund Raising Advice
Important Advice when Running a Brochure Fundraiser
- The “most important” sales advice we can offer is to make sure you (the administrator) have a sales goal and a clear reason why you are raising money. You must make sure the participants / parents involved in the fundraiser tell potential buyers about those goals.
- Keep your fundraiser “short & sweet”. We suggest that you should run your “Brochure Fundraiser” for no longer than two weeks. A “Direct Sale” Fundraiser can be just one day or as long as two weeks. Bare in mind the freshness factor when dealing with certain products.
- Choose your program carefully. Every fundraiser is unique based on your community, time of year, previous items used and how much money you need to raise.
- Keep track of your “Brochure Fundraising” campaign before, during and after delivery of your merchandise. Click here for more details.
Do’s and Do Not’s of Brochure Fundraising
- Never allow young children to solicit orders alone. They should always be in the company of a responsible adult.
- If you have chosen a prize program inform the children ahead of time what they could potentially receive as a prize – this will help increase sales.
- Try not to run your brochure fundraiser any more than two weeks. Much more than that the participants will lose interest.
- Do not run two fundraising campaigns at the same time, as it will reduce sales of both. We urge you not to run more than one at a time – please trust us on this one.
PTA Fundraising - The Parent Teacher Association is a huge and influential nationwide organization with state and local connections throughout the ... Read More
Youth Baseball League Fund Raising - "Little League" or youth baseball team fund raising can be stressful and certainly time-consuming. Raising money for equiptment, ... Read More
Cheerleader Gift Wrap Fundraising Ideas - Ideas For Gift Wrapping Fundraiser Prices For Your Cheer Team Is your cheer squad looking to set up ... Read More
Easy High School Junior Class Fundraising Ideas - Ready to try some fun junior class fundraising ideas? The clock is ticking and it will be spring ... Read More
$10 Cookie Dough Fundraiser - Free Dough On Every Order - Welcome to one of the most popular fundraising products we have to offer to schools, non profits and ... Read More
Christian Academy Fundraising Ideas - Christian academy fundraising is an ongoing affair. We offer Christian based schools a wide variety of brochure fundraising ... Read More
Non profit fundraising ideas - Easy, Best, Top - Are you ready for a few fundraising tips to help your small group? Because we are certainly ready ... Read More