Expert Fund Raising Advice
Important Advice when Running a Brochure Fundraiser
- The “most important” sales advice we can offer is to make sure you (the administrator) have a sales goal and a clear reason why you are raising money. You must make sure the participants / parents involved in the fundraiser tell potential buyers about those goals. This is expert fundraising advice for every organization.
- Keep your fundraiser “short & sweet”. We suggest that you should run your “Brochure Fundraiser” for no longer than two weeks. A “Direct Sale” Fundraiser can be just one day or as long as two weeks. Bare in mind the freshness factor when dealing with certain products.
- Choose your program carefully. Every fundraiser is unique based on your community, time of year, previous items used and how much money you need to raise.
- Keep track of your “Brochure Fundraising” campaign before, during and after delivery of your merchandise. Click here for more details.
Do’s and Do Not’s of Brochure Fundraisers
- Never allow young children to solicit orders alone. They should always be in the company of a responsible adult.
- If you have chosen a prize program inform the children ahead of time what they could potentially receive as a prize – this will help increase sales.
- Try not to run your brochure fundraiser any more than two weeks. Much more than that the participants will lose interest.
- Do not run two fundraising campaigns at the same time, as it will reduce sales of both. We urge you not to run more than one at a time – please trust us on this one.
Custom Expert Fundraising Advice For Your Youth Group
We offer free virtual consultations by phone or zoom. We have plenty of ideas to help your kids raise money for your school, sports team or youth group. Contact today to learn how Fundraising Zone can help you reach your financial goals.
Marching Band Fundraisers - 100% Risk Free - Marching band fundraising ideas are in high demand. Schools need to raise funds for their activities, shows, events, ... Read More
High School Volleyball Fundraiser Ideas - 8 creative high school volleyball fundraiser ideas Your volleyball players want to raise some money. We promise not ... Read More
Easy yard sale dance fundraising ideas - Here is another great dance booster club fundraising idea to raise money for your cause. If your dance ... Read More
Band Fundraisers - Learn how to raise money from these simple band fundraisers Welcome to fundraising zone, the home of simple ... Read More
Booster Clubs Raise Money With Our Winter Gift Wrap Fundraisers - Attention parents and teachers of high school booster clubs! Did you hear about our easy gift wrap fundraisers ... Read More
Church Choir Fundraising Ideas - Choir brochure fundraising ideas from Fundraisingzone.com offers your choir the chance to earn profits up to 50% or ... Read More
Social media fundraising ideas - These days if you are not using social media to run a fundraiser online via social media you ... Read More