Fundraising Information & Important Tips
Fundraising information and advice is available free of charge from Tracy Hamilton - and if you have any questions you can contact us at 800.645.6550 and we will assist you. We realize that there are literally hundreds of local, regional and national distributors offering a huge selection of different brochures to people like you who are looking to raise money - so, we know we have to work hard to earn your business. If your non profit organization needs assistance - we are here for you. Whether you have questions or need advice regarding profits, prizes, brochures, candy fund raising, etc., we are here for you.
Do the fundraising math - you'll see how it really works
The fact is, that if you have a brochure / supplier that offers you, let's say 50% profit and you only sell $1,000 worth of product and you have another program that offers you only 30% profit but you sell $5,000 worth, you wind up earning three times as much even though your profit margin is smaller. Your school or non profit group needs to make an informed decision - Tracy Hamilton Inc. can assist you with that process - we are here to assist you.
In addition, there are many ways Fundraisingzone.com can assist you in running a successful brochure fundraiser and you can discuss options with one of our in-house consultants by calling 800.645.6550.
Here are some helpful selling tips:
- Limit the time you run your fundraiser to no more than two weeks.
- Make sure that participants have a clearly defined reason for the fundraiser.
- Set up your "help team" of volunteers to help you run & administer the fundraiser.
- Keep copies of all order forms for your records or for potential tax implications.
- Double-check all monies and orders before calling in or sending your order.
- Make a list of people that would be interested in purchasing products.
- Consider calling on local businesses, business leaders and local merchants.
Important factors in making your brochure fundraising decision
- Is the vendor you are considering reputable?
- How long have they been in business?
- Can they provide you with references?
- What profits are they offering?
- Do they have inentives that will help make your fundraiser more profitable?
- Are they straightforward with their offers?
- How many programs do they offer, is the selection enough for you to choose from?
- Are there any hidden fes?