Brochure fundraising "Safety Tips"
The most important aspect of running a brochure fundraiser with our company (or any company, for that matter) is safety. It is something that should never, never be compromised. Below is a listing of some important safety issues to abide by when running a fundraiser from our company or any company for that matter.
- Never allow children to solicit orders door-to-door unless accompanied by a responsible adult guardian.
- Use "common sense" - don't sell after dark, don't sell to strangers, don't sell alone
- Do not give out personal information about yourself - and parents, make sure the kids know this.
- If soliciting sales online - make sure the children are monitored
- Never allow children to enter homes or unsecured areas.
- Never allow children to carry collected monies unless accompanied by a responsible adult.