Crazy About Cookies Fundraising Ideas
Crazy About Cookies Fundraising Ideas
Looking For Some Easy Crazy About Cookies Fundraising Ideas?
Here at Fundraisingzone.com we have lots of Crazy About Cookies fundraising ideas to share with you. After all, for the last 50 years fundraising has been our business.
Our Best Crazy About Cookies Fundraising Ideas
Take some notes because these are some of our top cookie dough fundraising tips. Please do not discount them for their simplicity. We share them because they work.
- First of all, how many volunteers do you have on your selling team? The more the merrier! You will need to know this number when you order your free brochures.
- Next, it is good to start with family, friends, neighbors and coworkers because they know you already. We suggest writing these names down and approaching them one at a time.
- In addition, it is a good idea to ask people what their favorite types of cookies are. This gets them thinking about cookies and gets all their stomach juices flowing!
- Furthermore, people love a good story, don’t they? So tell your story to everyone you meet. We suggest that you come up with a group story and have everyone practice it. First of all, be sure to include who you are and what your group is all about. Next, tell them what you are raising money for. Finally, tell them how it will help you and the community.
- Show them the beautiful brochures. These are professionally designed to attract the eye of the reader. The professional photos make you want to eat a cookie right off of the page.
- Tell people about your favorite cookie dough.
- Tell people about the most popular cookie dough. (For example chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, etc.)
- Finally, simply ask for the order by saying, “Which one do you like BEST?”
- Remind them that the Crazy About Cookies cookie dough is fresh, delicious, frozen cookie dough that will be delivered right to their home.
Fun Crazy About Cookies Cookie Dough Fundraiser Ideas
It is time to share this on the Internet, so here are a few social media fundraising tips:
- Email friends and family that live out of town about your event and be sure to tell your story.
- Start a facebook fundraising page to post your story and give others and chance to support it.
- Take plenty of pictures and share them on instagram.
- Start a contest to make this a video fundraiser Ask your customers to make a video of why they are CRAZY about cookies. Tell them to share the videos with their friends. The winner gets free cookie dough. You win because their friends will see the video about your fundraiser.
- Just remember to be balanced so you don’t sabotage your online fundraiser.
Some final frozen cookie dough fundraising reminders…
What if you are currently running programs like this already:
- Candy fundraisers
- Scratch cards
- Cookies tub
- Auntie Anne’s pretzels
- Pretzel rod fundraisers
That is certainly good news because you have a list of buyers already. The Crazy about Cookie Dough fundraiser is a wonderful complimentary program to run during another part of the year. For example, some small groups run one fundraiser during the spring and another one during the fall.
In conclusion, we have plenty of Crazy about cookies fundraising ideas to share with you. However, we can only tell you so much in this one article. After helping thousands of elementary schools all over the country we have learned a few tricks to help you succeed.
The best way to get our help is to call us 1-800-645-6550. We save the best tips for the people we talk with on the phone.
We look forward to talking together soon.
In addition, if you are selling cookie dough you may also enjoy these fundraising articles:
This Snack brochure is one of our most popular catalogs each year. Chocolate covered almonds, peanut squares and Neopolitan pretzel mix—There is something for all of your friends and family. Your customers will gladly support your next fundraising drive because it retails at only $8. Learn more about our Snackin’ in the USA brochure.
Schools and non-profits love our winter themed brochure. Why? It’s because it contains all of the traditional holiday purchases your friends and family will be making. It includes wrapping paper, bows, and small presents for everyone in the family. Learn how to earn up to 50% profit this holiday season with our Winter Wonderland brochure…
Looking for a fun way to raise funds this spring? Look no further. Earn up to 50% profits selling beautiful flower bulbs and seeds. Raise money for your non-profit, school or youth group by beautifying the backyards of your friends and family! This catalog also includes snacks, magazine subscriptions and kitchen gadgets too. Learn more about our Simply Spring catalog.
Who can resist the aroma of fresh baked home made cookies? Our gourmet dough brochure will help you raise the money you need this year. Chunky chocolate chip, peanut butter, oatmeal raisin and much more. At only $10, your group can earn up to $5 on every sale. Learn more about the $10 cookie dough tubs catalog here.
Our popcorn fundraising brochure is a popular choice for small groups just like yours. From Chicago style popcorn to chocolate drizzled sea salt carmel corn… At only $8, there is something for everyone in this popcorn program. Learn more about our profitable Popcorn Pleasures brochure here…