How to Financially Boost the Booster Club with Snack Fundraisers
Boost the Booster Clubs in your School with Profitable Fundraisers
What would schools do without a healthy booster club? More than likely they’d have to send several athletic teams to the shower, pull the plug on the band and drop the curtain on the drama department.
A successful booster club can keep a team or club up and running when the school itself simply can’t afford to do so. It’s difficult to find a winning head coach who doesn’t have anything but praise for the work of the booster club members supporting his team. How else could the team afford to travel to its away games and its postseason games?
And when the drama department produces shows with detailed costumes and scenery you can be certain that it would have been out of the reach of the drama department without the donations from its booster club.
And year after year, the most reliable tool that any good booster club uses to finance its achievements is the fundraiser. Fundraisingzone.com makes it simple for any booster club to launch a fundraiser using our simple brochures.
- A proven winner is our Snackin’ in the USA Fundraiser. It’s difficult for potential buyers to say no to the 31 low-priced snack choices this program offers. There’s something for the chocolate lover, the nut lover and the chewy candy lover. The items include:
- Chocolate-covered almonds
- Honey-roasted peanuts
- Gummi Bear
- Cranberry trail mix
- Caramel cremes
- Offer your buyers good old-fashioned comfort food, or in this case, a comfort snack. Nothing says yesteryear quite like a nice big bite of fudge. But we improve even on fudge with our variety of flavors. In addition to chocolate our Fudge Fundraiser offers:
- Strawberry cheesecake
- Maple walnut
- Peanut butter
- Chocolate walnut
The fudge comes in a convenient airtight sealed plastic tub. Of course, it won’t stay in there for long.
- Would your potential donors enjoy snacks taken from traditional recipes of the American farmland? If so, check out our Gourmet Goodness Fundraiser. It features a combination of snacks that might remind you of early and mid-century Midwest county fairs such as…
- Funnel cake mix
- Mint patties
- Summer sausage
- “Old Bay” seasoned peanuts
- Sharp cheddar cheese spread
- Pumpkin pie cheesecake mix
- Chocolate covered cherry cordials
Why Choose Fundraisingzone.com?
We succeed only when you succeed so we make it easy for you to reach your fundraising goal. All our items are reasonably priced so that potential donors will be more inclined to purchase from you. We also keep any requirements for minimal orders low so that you can keep your fundraising costs low.
In addition our fundraisers include specialty items if you have need for snacks that are compatible with certain allergies or diets. Our knowledgeable staff can steer you to the items you need and away from the items you can’t use.
Fundraisingzone.com has over 50 years of experience available for your use. A skilled representative is waiting to assist you by phone. Your question may confound your local booster club, but is likely one that we have tackled at some point in our long history. Why not try us by contacting Fundraisingzone.com today – you’ll be glad you did.