Food Fundraising Ideas
Food Fundraising Ideas – Learn How to Raise the Funds you Need
Let’s be honest. Fundraising can be boring monotonous, and coming up with fresh ideas to keep people satisfied can be quite a task. When you think of the most successful fundraisers you’ve personally engaged in, what stands out the most? Gratification was instant and lasting. It was sweet. So where can you find easy fundraisers that offer sweet rewards for your potential sponsors and your organization? Fundraisingzone.com hosts a series of food fundraisers that are some of our top sellers for groups of all sizes. However, before deciding on which food fundraiser works best for you, there are a few important tasks you should complete to make sure yours will be a success. Ask these questions before selecting the right food fundraising ideas for your school, church or sports team.
Are they easy food fundraising ideas for your school to run?
First of all, you must choose an easy fundraising idea if you want to succeed. After all it can be stressful trying a unique fundraiser that you haven’t tried before. New fundraising ideas can be intimidating, can’t they? Furthermore, not all of your peers, PTA parents and booster club members are open minded. Do you know what we mean?
Nobody wants to make a mistake and pick the wrong fundraiser, only to look foolish or be rejected. The truth is this is exactly how many of our happy clients felt at first. However, they were thrilled with the results because of how easy our food fundraiser events work, Furthermore, because of how much money they made they looked really good in the eyes of their peers! Read some of the success stories for yourself.
Popular food fundraising events you can try
Here are some school fundraising events that are great for raising funds. Remember to advertise your youthful fundraising event as soon as possible. Look for ways to be selling online including putting your food catalog and your menu on your fundraising website or facebook page. Additionally, use social media, facebook live videos and email because you need to get the message out about your food fundraising event, These online fundraising tips can make a difference.
- Bake sales: Ask moms and dads to donate baked goods like cookies, brownies, pies, cupcakes and muffins too.
- Restaurant dinner fundraisers: Make a deal with a local restaurant in your neighborhood. Ask them if they would pay you a percentage of sales on all the business you bring them on the slowest night of the week. Tuesday night works really well with this program.
- Spaghetti dinner fundraisers: This works great for a church fundraiser or a sports team fundraiser. You can charge an admission fee by selling tickets in advance. Use the funds raised to pay for your event.
- Sell food people buy every week: Our fundraising brochures sell fun things to eat like cookie dough, gourmet popcorn, trail mix and cinnamon rolls too. Your youth group earns up to 52% profit on every sale. HINT: Cookie dough fundraising can be very popular! However, we have healthy food fundraising options too!
How do you know which fundraiser is right for you because you want to succeed don’t you?
Test the Market – See What Food Fundraisers People Want
What do the people in your community want? What’s missing from everyone’s everyday repertoire when it comes to the snack stash? You don’t even have to go far to run your test. The various people in your organization represent the larger community you live in, so host a survey and ask everyone to vote on which of our catalog brochure fundraisers would be best to run. There’s no need to schedule a special meeting for it or go out of your way to make it happen. The next time everyone’s gathered together, just ask by show of hands which food fundraiser they like the best and which ones they think the community will like the best. That will get you well on your way to the next phases of planning and executing an easy food fundraiser.
What Fundraisingzone.com Can Do to Help – and that our Programs are 100% Risk Free
Our company has been providing the best easy fundraisers in the market for over 50 years now, and we don’t fall short when it comes to flavor options. From gourmet cheeses, meats, soups, and dips to the best in both health and comfort snacks, we’ve got you all covered. Some of our top sellers include:
This fundraiser has been one of our top sellers, especially around the colder months as the holiday seasons are approaching. We believe it’s because it has some of the best food options available for sharing with loved ones including:
- Fantastic cheese spreads in bacon cheddar, jalapeno cheddar, horseradish cheddar, and sharp cheddar, and garlic cheese.
- Delicious sausage in jalapeno and traditional beef flavors.
- Comforting soups in taco soup, tortilla soup, Louisiana gumbo, french onion, and more.
- Vegetable and chip dips in BLT, dill, and cool cucumber flavors to name a few.
This option comes complete with delicious pies and cookie flavors, chocolate snacks of all kinds, and some of your favorite snacks as a kid like gummy bears, orange slices, and sour gummy worms, so everyone and anyone can take something from this brochure.
This brochure was designed with school health regulations in mind- snacks that aren’t crazy high in sugar, sodium, and are high in nature. This is the perfect fundraiser for states that are generally warmer, and perfect for spring and summer when temperatures are higher- there are no meltable products which means no chocolate, no gummies, and no mess. Some of the healthy highlights include:
- Hawaiian Delight: dried bananas, papayas, coconut, and raisins make for a naturally sweet tropical treat in this tasty mix.
- Mom’s Apple Pie Mix: honey cinnamon peanuts, walnut pieces, raisins and dried apple pieces put you in the mind of apple pie without all the extra calories. It’s delicious, too.
- Salsa Mix: salsa peanuts, taco sesame sticks, toasted corn kernels, cheddar sesame sticks, pepitas and mini sesame chips make for a yummy healthy treat for kids and adults.
- The Classics: honey roasted peanuts, hot and spicy peanuts, mixed nuts, and roasted and salted almonds are the basics that are all covered here as well.
Snacks on snacks on snacks. This fundraiser is perfect for anyone interested in your favorite All-American classics. I mean, carnival snacks, circus snacks, movie snacks, bowling alley snacks. Anywhere we have loved passing the time and needed that accompanying treat with us- it’s all here. This is a best seller every year because it includes the snacks America loves to eat.
- Butter toffee peanuts
- Chocolate nonpareils
- Caramel cremes
- Chocolate covered raisins
- Honey roasted peanuts
- Gummy bears
- Malted milk balls
In conclusion, Fundraisingzone.com has been in the business of providing easy, risk-free fundraising options to organizations all over America for over half a century. We are so proud of what we do that we guarantee that you will be 100% satisfied with our process and product. So, you never lose out on time or money with us, and we make everything simple for your organization to execute your fundraiser and meet your goals. Finally, please contact us as soon as possible to help you get on the right track at 800.645.6550. We can’t wait to hear from you. We have lots of food fundraising ideas to share!
This Snack fundraiser brochure is one of our most popular fundraising catalogs each year. Chocolate covered almonds, peanut squares and Neopolitan pretzel mix— there is something for all of your friends and family! Your customers will gladly support your fundraising drive because it retails at only $7. Learn more about our snack fundraising brochure.
Schools and non-profits love our winter fundraising brochure. Why? Because it contains all of the traditional holiday purchases your friends and family will be making. It includes wrapping paper, bows, and small presents for everyone in the family. Learn how to earn up to a 50% profit this holiday season with our winter fundraising brochure…
Looking for a fun spring fundraiser brochure? Earn up to a 50% profit selling beautiful flower bulbs and seeds. Raise money for your non-profit, school or youth group by beautifying the backyards of your friends and family! This catalog also includes snacks, magazine subscription and kitchen gadgets too. Learn more about our spring brochure fundraisers.
Who can resist the aroma of fresh baked home made cookies? Our cookie dough fundraising brochure will help you raise the money you need this year. Chunky chocolate chip, peanut butter, oatmeal raisin and much more. At only $10, your group can earn up to $5 on every sale. Learn more about the best cookie dough fundraising brochures here.
Our popcorn fundraising brochure is a popular choice for small groups just like yours. From Chicago style popcorn to chocolate drizzled sea salt carmel corn. At only $7, there is something for everyone in this popcorn fundraiser catalog. Learn more about our powerful popcorn fundraising brochure here…