Heritage Candle Fundraiser
Heritage Candles Fundraising Company
Some of their more popular ones include:
- Earth Candle fundraiser
- Journey of faith candle also known as the faith candle.
- Holiday Collections Candle fundraiser — The fall Collection is perfect for an October or November fundraiser.
Why choose the Heritage Candles Holiday Collection brochure?
- Looking for Christmas fundraisers? This makes a perfect holiday fundraiser for schools and churches alike.
- There are also six popular candle scents for your customers to choose from.
- Many of the competitors are charging $14-$28 for a candle. That could be steep for a lot of families. This is why you will be happy to know the heritage candles retail for only $10 each.
- Additionally, some other candle fundraising companies sell a 4 ounce candle for $10. On the other hand your Heritage candle is a Full 8 ounces. This means you get double the candle for your money.
- Your school or nonprofit organization earn four dollars for every candle sold. That is a 40% profit no money out of pocket.
- These can either be sold in person or be sold virtually. Use online fundraising tools like social media, your website and email to advertise. Then set up a meeting using facetime or Whatsapp so you can do this safely.
- Furthermore, these compliment spring fundraisers like candy sales, fundraising cards and a dinner and movie card because they are in the fall season.
- These are better than a pretzel rod or lollipop fundraising, and candy bars. Why because candles are gluten free and fat free 🙂
- Finally, it is 100% free to get started!
Commonly asked questions about the Heritage Candle Fundraiser
Do Heritage Candles contain lead in their wicks?
How long can i expect my Heritage Candle to keep its scent?
How long do the candles burn?
What if my customers are concerned about the candle smoking?
How much money can we earn selling candles?
5 simple steps to your first candle sale
- Contact Joe or Chris for your free consultation. They will send you enough holiday collection candle brochures for all of your volunteers.
- Start Recruiting help as soon as possible. We can custom design a fundraising letter to send to the parents of the kids new group.
- Have the kids show the holidays candle catalog to their friends, family and neighbors. Allow them to choose the six delightful cents available. Collect payment for every candle sold.
- Send your order form along with payment to Fundraising Zone. Your candles will arrive within three weeks time
- And finally, deliver your candles to your customers. Keep a record of everyone that bought a candle. Contact them for reviews and testimonies. Now repeat again next year.
This Snack brochure is one of our most popular catalogs each year. Chocolate covered almonds, peanut squares and Neopolitan pretzel mix—There is something for all of your friends and family. Your customers will gladly support your next fundraising drive because it retails at only $8. Learn more about our Snackin’ in the USA brochure.
Schools and non-profits love our winter themed brochure. Why? It’s because it contains all of the traditional holiday purchases your friends and family will be making. It includes wrapping paper, bows, and small presents for everyone in the family. Learn how to earn up to 50% profit this holiday season with our Winter Wonderland brochure…
Looking for a fun way to raise funds this spring? Look no further. Earn up to 50% profits selling beautiful flower bulbs and seeds. Raise money for your non-profit, school or youth group by beautifying the backyards of your friends and family! This catalog also includes snacks, magazine subscriptions and kitchen gadgets too. Learn more about our Simply Spring catalog.
Who can resist the aroma of fresh baked home made cookies? Our gourmet dough brochure will help you raise the money you need this year. Chunky chocolate chip, peanut butter, oatmeal raisin and much more. At only $10, your group can earn up to $5 on every sale. Learn more about the $10 cookie dough tubs catalog here.
Our popcorn fundraising brochure is a popular choice for small groups just like yours. From Chicago style popcorn to chocolate drizzled sea salt carmel corn… At only $8, there is something for everyone in this popcorn program. Learn more about our profitable Popcorn Pleasures brochure here…