How to Run a Frozen Cookie Dough Fundraiser
How to Run Fundraiser with Frozen Cookie Dough.
Thinking about running a frozen cookie dough fundraising event this year? Good thing you stopped by Fundraising Zone! In this A-Z article, we will show you how to run a frozen cookie dough fundraiser the profitable way. You don’t need to be with the Girl Scouts of America to sell cookie dough. Your school, organization, church, or local charity can raise money selling comfort food using these tips.
In this article we will discuss the most FAQ our customers have asked us.
- 1.1 Why sell frozen cookie dough?
- 1.1.1 Will this work for our school, church or organization?
- 1.1.2 What kind of frozen cookie dough will we be selling?
- 1.1.3 What kind of cookie dough flavors can we sell?
- 1.1.4 What kind of ingredients are in the frozen cookie dough mix?
- 1.1.5 How much money can we make selling frozen cookie dough?
- 1.1.6 How do I sell cookie dough for a fundraiser?
- 1.1.7 How much does it cost for cookie dough shipping?
- 1.1.8 Can you ship frozen cookie dough?
- 1.1.9 How can you tell if frozen cookie dough is bad?
- 1.1.10 What is the best cookie dough fundraiser?
- 1.1.11 What kind of storage space or freezer space do we need?
- 1.1.12 Does fundraiser cookie dough need to be refrigerated?
- 1.1.13 How long can you refrigerate cookie dough for?
- 1.1.14 How long can you freeze unbaked cookie dough?
- 1.1.15 How will you get paid for your cookie dough?
- 1.1.16 Looking for the best frozen cookie dough company to work with?
Why sell frozen cookie dough?
Simply put people all across the country love cookies.
Perhaps you have had a bake sale before. You understand how popular cookies are because your friends, family, coworkers, and neighbors buy and eat cookies every day all year round.
Sure, you can sell all kinds of fundraising merchandise. However, cookie dough is a proven winner!
So doesn’t it make sense for the members and volunteers of your organization and their families to try this popular school fundraising product?
Will this work for our school, church or organization?
There are thousands of small youth groups like yours that have made money selling frozen cookie dough. If they can do it, you can do it too. All you have to do is follow the simple five step process we will outline for you below.
And finally, please understand that schools return to work with us year after year because of our cookie dough fundraising products and programs.
What kind of frozen cookie dough will we be selling?
This is not the typical cookie dough you get from your local retailers. Instead it is “gourmet” cookie dough. There are different costs and different sizes.
Here are some of the size options that you have:
- $10 cookie dough in a 2 pound frozen tub.
- $17/cookie dough in a 2.7 pound frozen tub.
- $17 Pre-portioned cookie dough in a 2.7 lb package.
- And finally, our edible cookie dough 2 lbs for $17.
We offer options so you can choose for yourself.
What kind of cookie dough flavors can we sell?
We offer many alternatives and types of flavors.
For instance, our $10 cookie dough fundraiser comes in the following flavors:
- Caramel Pecan Chocolate Chip
- White Chocolate Macadamia
- M & M Candies
- Oatmeal Raisin
- Peanut Butter
- And finally, Chunky Chocolate Chip
On the other hand, our frozen pre-portioned cookie dough fundraiser has the following flavors:
- Classic Chocolate Chip
- Oatmeal Raisin
- Peanut Butter
- Classic M & M
- Sugar Cookie
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut
- Cranberry Oatmeal with White Chocolate
- And finally, Triple Chocolate Chip
Furthermore, our frozen edible cookie dough has the following cookie flavors.
- Chunky Chocolate Chip
- Brownie Batter
- Birthday Cake
- M&M Candies
- And finally, Peanut Butter Cup
What kind of ingredients are in the frozen cookie dough mix?
All of our cookie dough tubs and pre-portioned cookie dough contain milk and eggs. On the other hand, there are no eggs in our edible cookie dough that is frozen. And finally, there are no trans-fats or preservatives in our cookie dough batter.
How much money can we make selling frozen cookie dough?
Your school would earn a percentage on each sale. There is a 200 unit minimum. So if you sell 200 tubs, you would earn 30 percent and make a $600 Profit.
On the other hand, if you sold 2000 of our $10 cookie dough tubs @ 50%, you would earn $10,000.
So we think you will agree this is a very healthy profit margin without ever having to open a package of cookie mix!
How do I sell cookie dough for a fundraiser?
Keep it simple so the kids can do this.
- First of all, make a list of your friends and family, coworkers and neighbors.
- Secondly, tell them why you are raising money for your school.
- Additionally, ask them if they can remember what homemade cookies smell like?
- Furthermore, show them the free cookie dough brochures we will send you.
- Remember to also collect payment in advance.
- Please send all your orders to Fundraising Zone with your payment.
- Once you have received shipment of your cookie dough, deliver to your customers. Home delivery is a great value added service to offer your customers.
- You get to keep all of the profits.
- And finally, make plans to repeat this next year because your customers will love the cookies they bake.
How much does it cost for cookie dough shipping?
You will be happy to hear when you meet the minimum order, you will get free shipping delivery.
For instance when you sell 200 units of our $10 cookie dough, we pay your shipping costs.
Your cookie dough will be shipped in a box(es) packed in dry ice. All you have to do then is handle the home delivery to your customers.
Can you ship frozen cookie dough?
Yes you can. All products come packed in dry ice and have a shelf life up to five days. If you want to send them to your friends and family out of state, then simply re-pack them in dry ice again.
How can you tell if frozen cookie dough is bad?
Rule number one is if it smells bad, you should never eat it. The good news is that all of our cookie dough is packed in dry ice so this should never be an issue with our cookie dough products.
What is the best cookie dough fundraiser?
We believe the best bang for the buck is our Neighbors $10 frozen cookie dough fundraiser. It is affordable for most of your customers. You also get 2 pounds of cookie dough for this price.
Furthermore, It comes in resealable tubs so they can put it back in the freezer if they don’t use it all.
And finally as we’ve discussed already, your youth program can earn up to a 50% profit for every tub of frozen cookie dough sold.
What kind of storage space or freezer space do we need?
Our cookie dough has a shelf life of five days. This means you don’t necessarily have to freeze it at your school. However, we suggest home delivery distribution right away.
Does fundraiser cookie dough need to be refrigerated?
We certainly recommend refrigerating it after delivering it to your customers. And here is the good news … our products have a shelf life of 5 days.
How long can you refrigerate cookie dough for?
Your cookie dough can be refrigerated for up to six months and still stay fresh.
How long can you freeze unbaked cookie dough?
Here is the good news:
Our frozen tubs of cookie dough can be kept in the freezer for up to one year. This means there is no rush to use it.
How will you get paid for your cookie dough?
Some people pay by cash, checks, and others ask about paying by credit card. We suggest only accepting checks. This protects you and your student’s reputation. You don’t have to worry about losing cash or having credit card numbers stolen.
Looking for the best frozen cookie dough company to work with?
Give Fundraising Zone a try. You get free brochures, envelopes, and coaching.
Why not contact us today? We would love to be your frozen cookie dough company and partner!
This Snack brochure is one of our most popular catalogs each year. Chocolate covered almonds, peanut squares and Neopolitan pretzel mix—There is something for all of your friends and family. Your customers will gladly support your next fundraising drive because it retails at only $8. Learn more about our Snackin’ in the USA brochure.
Schools and non-profits love our winter themed brochure. Why? It’s because it contains all of the traditional holiday purchases your friends and family will be making. It includes wrapping paper, bows, and small presents for everyone in the family. Learn how to earn up to 50% profit this holiday season with our Winter Wonderland brochure…
Looking for a fun way to raise funds this spring? Look no further. Earn up to 50% profits selling beautiful flower bulbs and seeds. Raise money for your non-profit, school or youth group by beautifying the backyards of your friends and family! This catalog also includes snacks, magazine subscriptions and kitchen gadgets too. Learn more about our Simply Spring catalog.
Who can resist the aroma of fresh baked home made cookies? Our gourmet dough brochure will help you raise the money you need this year. Chunky chocolate chip, peanut butter, oatmeal raisin and much more. At only $10, your group can earn up to $5 on every sale. Learn more about the $10 cookie dough tubs catalog here.
Our popcorn fundraising brochure is a popular choice for small groups just like yours. From Chicago style popcorn to chocolate drizzled sea salt carmel corn… At only $8, there is something for everyone in this popcorn program. Learn more about our profitable Popcorn Pleasures brochure here…