How To Organize Your Edible Cookie Dough Fundraiser
If your non-profit group, sports team or school is going to make the most money you better have a good plan. So here are a few ideas on how to organize your edible cookie dough fundraiser.
Tips to organize your edible cookie dough fundraiser
- Choose a captain. Every team needs a captain. The same goes for your gourmet cookie dough fundraising team. Select a parent from your PTA, PTO or sports booster club to be your “go to” contact for your edible cookie dough fundraising event. The captain plays an important role in taking the lead in training, encouraging and motivating your sales team.
- Set a goal for how much edible cookie dough to sell. What are you raising money for? How much do you need to earn? This is your goal. Divide the number of students on your sales team. This will give you the goal to set for each student to sell. Remember that the more you sell, the more your group can earn. If you have a school, then set a goal for each classroom. Each 2 pound tub of cookie dough is only $17. Your group can earn up to $8.50 on every sale you make.
- Draw a fundraising thermometer. Have one of your artistic students draw a fundraising thermometer for everyone to see the progress of your team. Make it big and put it in a place that everyone can see. Remember to use red ink to show how much you have raised so far. Update this as often as you can.
Bonus tips for organizing your next fundraising event
- Train your young people. Some people feel uncomfortable selling things at first. We believe our edible cookie dough fundraising brochure will do all the work for you. Simply train your young people to hand the brochure to their friends, family and neighbors. Then they can simply tell them why you are selling gourmet cookie dough.
- Tell motivational stories. Celebrate every sale. When you celebrate success, you positively reinforce it. Furthermore, it serves as encouragement to the rest of the students.
- Use our prize program. Finally, we have a free incentive program to help your students motivate themselves.
In conclusion, we hope these tips are helpful to you. Our hope is that you have a very successful edible cookie dough fundraising event.
Finally, are you looking for more tips? Reach out to us for a free conference coaching call. We also have a lot more ideas to share with you.
This Snack fundraiser brochure is one of our most popular fundraising catalogs each year. Chocolate covered almonds, peanut squares and Neopolitan pretzel mix— there is something for all of your friends and family! Your customers will gladly support your fundraising drive because it retails at only $7. Learn more about our snack fundraising brochure.
Schools and non-profits love our winter fundraising brochure. Why? Because it contains all of the traditional holiday purchases your friends and family will be making. It includes wrapping paper, bows, and small presents for everyone in the family. Learn how to earn up to a 50% profit this holiday season with our winter fundraising brochure…
Looking for a fun spring fundraiser brochure? Earn up to a 50% profit selling beautiful flower bulbs and seeds. Raise money for your non-profit, school or youth group by beautifying the backyards of your friends and family! This catalog also includes snacks, magazine subscription and kitchen gadgets too. Learn more about our spring brochure fundraisers.
Who can resist the aroma of fresh baked home made cookies? Our cookie dough fundraising brochure will help you raise the money you need this year. Chunky chocolate chip, peanut butter, oatmeal raisin and much more. At only $10, your group can earn up to $5 on every sale. Learn more about the best cookie dough fundraising brochures here.
Our popcorn fundraising brochure is a popular choice for small groups just like yours. From Chicago style popcorn to chocolate drizzled sea salt carmel corn. At only $7, there is something for everyone in this popcorn fundraiser catalog. Learn more about our powerful popcorn fundraising brochure here…