What Is The Best Cookie Dough Fundraiser
Learn How to Earn Up To 50% Profit With No Up-Front Cost
with The Best Cookie Dough Fundraiser
Perhaps you just typed the words, “best cookie dough fundraising company near me” into your phone or tablet.
FACT… There are many cookie dough companies out there. However, you want the BEST cookie dough company for your fundraiser… don’t you? Many leaders ask – where is the best cookie dough fundraiser near me.
After all, you want to raise money for your group or organization. Furthermore, you want your cookie dough fundraiser to be a success. Its only reasonable to take your time and research the facts. So, people often ask: Where is the best cookie dough fundraiser near me?
So, are you ready to raise some money with cookie dough?
Traditionally, cookie dough fundraising has been a great way to raise money for your school, non profit or team. After all… Who doesn’t love the smell and taste of fresh baked cookies?
Sure, store bought cookies taste good, but they can never compare to fresh home baked cookies! And that is because nothing beats the smell of fresh baked cookies!
Which cookie dough company should you choose?
Let’s face it… There are a lot of choices out there, Otis Spunkmeyer, Mrs. Fields, Gourmet Cookie dough fundraisers, Classic cookie dough, etc.
The cookie dough taste is important. However, the company behind the taste is even more important.
After 50 years in the business we have found 3 proven cookie dough companies to work with.
Let’s take a moment and review your options together.
This pre-cut cookie dough makes 40 cookies. Just open them up, separate them & pop them in the oven.
Cookie dough flavors include: Peanut butter, Chunky chocolate chip, Sugar, Oatmeal raisin, M&M’s Candy, Triple chocolate, Peanut butter cup, Caramel pecan chocolate chip, White chocolate Macadamia, Snickerdoodle, Pumpkin pie spice & also Mint chocolate chip too.
Facts about the product:
- 5 pounds of awesome cookie dough
- Pre-cut cookies that make baking super easy
- Can be thawed and refrozen
- Zero trans fat means that your family gets healthy treats.
- No preservatives means you are assured of the best quality ingredients.
- Shipped frozen & packed in dry ice to ensure freshness
- Additionally, they are certified kosher
- Includes a free carry bag for easy delivery
- Furthermore, it makes 40 cookies
- Additionally, you get free shipping with 200 orders or more
- Finally, it’s only $17 per order and you keep up to 50% as profit
This cookie dough arrives in a big tub. This allows you to make the cookies any size that you want. Your kids will love sticking their hands in the tubs and licking their fingers because thats what kids love to do!
Cookie flavors include: Chunky chocolate chip, Peanut butter, Oatmeal raisin, Sugar, White chocolate Macadamia, Snickerdoodle.
Facts about the $10 cookie dough:
- 2 lbs of cookie dough with every order
- Makes up to 30 cookies
- Certified kosher
- In addition, there are NO transfats & no preservatives
- Made from pasteurized milk
- Arrives packed in dry ice
- Shelf stable for up to five days.
- Free shipping with more than two hundred units sold.
- Finally, at $10 per order you get to keep up to 50% as profit
You get 2.7 lbs of cookie dough in each tub. Imagine how big you can make each cookie!
Cookie dough flavors include: Chunky Chocolate Chip, Gluten Free Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter, Oatmeal Raisin, Caramel Pecan Chocolate Chip, M & M Candies, White Chocolate Macadamia, Triple Chocolate, Peanut Butter Cup, Pumpkin Pie Spice, Mint Chocolate Chip, Snickerdoodle & Sugar.
- Shipped in cookie dough tubs
- Each cookie dough tub weighs 2.7 lbs
- Makes up to 40 cookies
- Cerified kosher
- No transfats or preservatives
- In addition, they are packed in dry ice for maximum freshness
- Furthermore, you get free shipping when you sell 200 tubs
- Finally, you earn up to $8 on each cookie dough order.
FAQ: Cookie dough fundraising companies
- Does the cookie dough come frozen? Nothing is worse than opening a box of cookies, taking a bite and finding out it is STALE. Remember that stale cookies are not good for repeat business. So ask if the product comes frozen packed in dry ice because you want fresh merchandise, don’t you?
- Do I have to lay out any money? Do you want to spend a bunch of money up front only to be stuck with product that you can’t move? It’s smart to only work with a cookie dough company that requires payment AFTER you make your cookie sales. This means your group has no money out of pocket. This is important because this is the only way to make your fundraiser risk free.
- Do I have to pay for shipping? You want to work with a company that offers free shipping if you meet the minimum order. All of our products offer free shipping with a minimum of 200 units sold. This is important because you get to keep more of your profits now.
- How much money can we make selling cookie dough? That is entirely up to you. There is no limit to how much your organization can make. Your group can earn up to 50% on every order sold. This is because the more you sell the higher a commission your small group earns.
- Do you have a prize program for our students? You only want to work with a cookie dough company that offers a prize program. Our proven prize program motivates students to sell more cookies. This is imprtant because incentives have been proven to work!
What Makes Our Cookie Dough Fundraising Programs Better?
How the cookies taste is an important part of making your decision.
Even more important though is this :
Will the cookie dough company stand behind you and your organization? Will they walk you through your fundraiser, step-by-step to ensure your success?
That is exactly what Dawn was worried about. Notice what she said. In addition, please specifically notice her feelings in bold for emphasis:
I am proud of the results!
“I Wanted to follow up with you regarding a very successful cookie dough sale for this year. This being my first time doing such a fundraiser for an organization it went very well for me. I will give credit for all the years that Lynette put into ironing out all the hiccups. The steering committee was very pleased. Having said that, it was voted on, that we would like to continue with the cookie dough fundraising for next school year 2017.
I have to say, I appreciate your help in making my first fundraising project a success and easy flowing. From sending out the packets, box of bags, and especially the delivery company. The delivery company was easy to talk to and furthermore, we had no problems with the delivery itself. As one could say. “They delivered.”
Sorry for this message did not come sooner, but I wanted to wait until the committee met and we discussed the upcoming year and fundraising. I did not have any doubt that they would not of wanted to do the cookie dough fundraising again. I was asked by the committee to stay on and head the fundraising again, for which I am proud of the results. Again, thank you for assisting me on such a successful fundraising project.
Thank you again and I look forward to working with you again.” Dawn / Prez Nursery School
By the way you can read about more happy Fundraisingzone.com customers here…
So what is the best cookie dough fundraiser company?
In conclusion, why not contact an expert for some cookie dough fundraising ideas? They will walk you through our simple process. The call is free, but the information can be priceless to you.
You will be delighted how easy and effortless it will be when you choose to work with Fundraisingzone.com… your favorite cookie dough company for fundraisers. Why not call today, because a fundraising expert is waiting to answer your questions.
You may also enjoy reading these fundraising articles:
- Cookie dough fundraiser tubs
- Gourmet cookie dough fundraiser
- Cookie dough fundraiser $10
- Cookie dough fundraiser $16
- Classic cookie dough fundraiser