12 Easy Cheer Fundraising Ideas For Cheerleader Boosters
12 Easy Cheer Fundraisers for your Cheerleader Boosters
Learn how to raise awesome amounts of funds for your cheer booster fund raising needs. You have come to the right place. We provide you with 100% risk free answers. 12 easy cheer fundraising ideas for cheerleader boosters – we have them.
We don’t need to tell you how much your cheer squad needs your help to pay for travel expenses and competition fees. These 12 great ideas are sure to help your school raise the funds you will need to send your cheerleaders to their next competition. Each of these are fun ways to get donations from your community.
First Of All… What Is A Cheer Booster Club?
A Cheer Booster Club is a non-profit organization that is made up of parents & guardians of cheerleaders. There is usually a president, vice-president, treasurer and secretary.
So, what Is The Purpose Of The Cheer Team Booster Club?
It is organized to develop, promote, supervise and assist fundraising events for cheer team members to reduce their out-of-pocket costs for tournaments. Furthermore, fundraiser money typically goes towards helping to pay for tournament competition & crossover fees.
The Booster Club may offer many fundraisers throughout the season to help offset these costs. However, fund raised money can never be used to cover the girls’ tuition fees.
12 easy cheer fundraising ideas for booster clubs
Are you ready?
We hope you fund these cheer fundraiser ideas helpful because they have helped schools all over the country..
1. Sell school merchandise.
You can create backpacks, drink tumblers frisbees, hooded sweatshirts & hats with your school logo or your team logo. Don’t be surprised how popular these items will become!
2. The Tee shirt fundraiser
Furthermore, hold a contest for a new design for the official school tee shirt each year. You can provide a prize for the winner and sell the new official school tee shirt to raise funds. Boost the school team spirit with this cheerleader fundraiser.
3. Sell wrapping paper this holiday season.
It is because your friends and family will be buying wrapping paper, bows and ribbons anyway.
Let them support your cheer team instead of Walmart with these amazing fundraising products and merchandise.
Sell chocolate candy that has that old fashioned homemade taste. This works any time of the year.
So, how many chocoholics do you know? Make a list of their names. Take video of people eating the chocolate and show it to your customers.
The good news is that you keep up to 50% of the profits based on how much you sell. This is a profitable fundraiser for cheer.
5. Pep Rallies
You can also hold an old fashioned pep rally and charge an entrance fee. These are great for pumping up your friends about the upcoming games you will be playing.
6. Sell raffle tickets.
Ask a local business owner to donate a prize. Then sell raffle tickets or cards for people to enter the contest.
7. Sell gourmet cookie dough
Try our cookie dough fundraiser. After all, everybody loves homemade cookies!
Ask people if they remember making home made cookies as a kid.
Then ask them what their FAVORITE flavor was.
Finally, simply show people the brochure and tell them why you are having the sale and how it will help you personally.
The cost of this food fundraiser is only $10, making it affordable for almost everyone. Many schools have earned thousands of dollars with this program.
By the way, these also pay up to 50% on every sale.
8. The cheer car wash fundraiser
Wash cars on a Saturday morning. You can have the girls holding signs and waving to passing cars. This works great in the spring and summer months.
9. Car wash joint venture
Find a local car wash that pays you a percentage of every car wash you sell. Have them make up a card that has your cheer teams name on it. When people get a car wash, your squad will get a portion of the proceeds.
10. Cheer breakfast fundraiser
Sell tickets to an all-you-can-eat breakfast fundraiser that the cheerleaders sponsor. You can do a pancake fundraiser and do all the work. On the other hand, you can make a deal with a local restaurant for a portion of the total tab.
You will make more money doing it yourself. However, there is no work if you get a restaurant to sponsor you.
11. Yard sale fundraisers
Do a garage sale. Get everyone to bring their stuff over to one person’s home. All proceeds can go to the booster club. This works great after spring cleaning. One cheer leader’s junk can be a treasure for someone else.
12. Sell Popcorn for your Cheerleader Team
Finally, raise funds easily – popcorn fundraising. Gourmet caramel popcorn for your cheerleaders.
AND—Your cheer leaders will love earning up to 50% on each sale.
Additional 12 Easy Cheer Fundraising Ideas For Cheerleader Boosters
Here are a few cheer fundraiser ideas to use during your planning stages of your fundraiser event.
- Brainstorm your cheerleader fundraising ideas.
- So, how much money do you need to raise for cheer?
- Additionally, when do you need it by?
- Select a fundraising company to work with. (By the way, we would love to earn your trust and business. Our program is simple. Our terms are fair, You have no upfront costs and only pay for what you sell.)
- Choose the ideal fundraising brochure for your cheer team.
- Grab a calendar and set your start and end date of your event.
- Spread the word to your friends and family about your cheer leading event because they can only support you to the extent you get them excited by it. Use social media sites like facebook, instagram, snapchat and twitter too.
- Be sure to tell your fans why you are raising money for cheer.
Finally, remember that the successful cheer boosters fundraisers are successful for a reason.
- They take the time to plan.
- Successful cheer boosters get help instead of trying to figure this out on their own.
- They take massive action until they reach their fundraising goal.
What will you do next?
In conclusion, we recommend using more than one way to raise money for your cheer booster club. So, how many of these great ideas can you use to send your cheerleaders to your next competition?
Whether this is your first cheer booster fundraising experience or you are a veteran, we have catalogs and brochures to help everyone.
Finally, the good news is that you don’t have to do this alone.
Why re-invent the wheel when you can have a cheer booster fundraising expert answer all your questions? Learn how to raise the funds you need for your fundraising event or cause. Because a coach can help you bypass the many pitfalls that come with our cheer booster fundraisers.
You may also enjoy reading the following 12 Easy Cheer Fundraising Ideas For Cheerleader Boosters
- How to use email to boost your cheer booster fundraiser. Increase sales as much as 50% or simply run the fundraiser completely online.
- Download a copy of our free cheer booster fundraising checklist.
- Top 10 reasons to let Fundraisingzone.com help you with your cheerleader booster fundraiser.
- How to ensure your cheer team stays safe while fundraising.