12 Easy Cheerleader Fundraising Ideas
21 Great Cheer Fundraising Ideas
We don’t need to tell you how much your cheerleading squad needs your help to pay for travel expenses and competition fees. These 21 great ideas are sure to help your school raise the funds you will need to send your cheerleaders to their next competition. Each of these are fun ways to get donations from your community.
Simple fundraiser ideas for cheerleading booster clubs
1. Sell candy
- Do you want a successful fundraiser? Then SELL chocolate.
- Up to 50% profit on every sale.
- PLUS 100% risk free with no upfront costs.
2. Candle sales
3. Doughnut sales
- Team up with Krispy Kreme.
- Is there a local family owned donut shop in your area? Make a deal to bring the new customers.
- Ask the moms in your booster club to make donuts that you can resell.
4. Offer a gift wrapping service
More cheer fundraising ideas…!
5. Give me a D! The cheerleading dinner event
- Create a dinner fundraising flyer with the name of your cheer squad on it. Arrange to get a percentage of all sales generated by your Cher fundraising flyers.
- Have a party at the restaurant. Usually there’s a back room you can rent. Your girls earn a percentage of all sales generated.
- Do a photo session with some chairs to entertain the diners at the restaurant. Arrange to get some press from your local paper.
6. Virtual cheerleader clinics.
- How to do a cheer ponytail
- How to do a cheer jump
- Or how to do a cheer toe touch
- How to do a cheer kick
- How to do a cheer stunt
- And even how to do a cheer needle for beginners
7. Penny for your thoughts?
8. Snack fundraisers
- You can purchase snack cakes in bulk and then sell them to the students at lunchtime in the lunch room for a dollar each.
- Parents from the booster club can make snacks that can be sold the same way.
- Finally the last way is to have a snack fundraiser using one of our brochures. And this snack fundraising brochure the snacks retail for only eight dollars and your squad earns up to 50% profit per sale. How does chocolate covered almonds sound to you? Gummy fruit slices, Hawaiian delight, peanut squares and chocolate covered raisins or just a small sample.
9. Game day.
Additional Cheer Fundraising Ideas
10. Sell school merchandise.
11. The Tee shirt fundraiser
12. Sell wrapping paper this holiday season.
What you want more ideas?
13. Pep Rallies
14. Sell raffle tickets.
And More Cheer Fundraising Ideas
16. The Team car wash event
17. Car wash joint venture
18. Cheerleader breakfast fundraiser
19. Yard sale fundraisers
- Costume jewelry
- Healthy snacks
- Adult coloring books
- Travel mugs
- Decorative holiday candles
- Funnel cake mix
- Auntie annes pretzel mix
- Neat kitchen gizmos and gadgets for making great Sunday morning breakfasts!
- Trail mix.
- Gifts for mom, dad and everyone in the family
21. Card fundraising for school
Here are 2 school fundraising ideas selling cards by working with local businesses in your community.
Commonly asked questions about cheer fundraising ideas:
What Is A Cheer Booster Club?
So, what Is The Purpose Of The Cheerleading Team Booster Club?
What are the most profitable fundraisers?
How do you get sponsors for cheerleading?
How can I fundraise a lot of money fast?
What companies offer fundraisers?
Additional Fundraising Tips For schools and Cheerleading Boosters
- Brainstorm for as many different ideas as possible for your next fundraising campaign.
- So, how much money do you need to raise for your team?
- Additionally, when do you need it by?
- Select a fundraising company to work with. (By the way, we would love to earn your trust and business. Our program is simple. Our terms are fair, You have no upfront costs and only pay for what you sell.)
- Choose the ideal fundraising brochure for your team.
- Grab a calendar and set your start and end date of your event.
- Spread the word to your friends and family about your event because they can only support you to the extent you get them excited by it. How can you spread the word? How about developing a few custom cheers for your upcoming campaign? Besides word of mouth you can use flyers, email, texting and social media sites like facebook, instagram, snapchat and twitter too.
- Be sure to tell your fans why you are raising money for your team.
- They take the time to plan.
- Successful booster clubs get help instead of trying to figure this out on their own.
- They take massive action until they reach their fundraising goal.
What will you do next?
You may also enjoy reading the following helpful cheer fundraising ideas and tips:
- How to use email to boost your cheerleading booster fundraiser. Increase sales as much as 50% or simply run the fundraiser completely online.
- Download a copy of our free fundraising checklist for cheer squads.
- Top 10 reasons to let Fundraisingzone.com help you with your cheerleading booster fundraiser.
- How to ensure your cheer team stays safe while fundraising
Cheer teams and squads can earn a lot of money with our snack fundraising brochures. This is perfect for raising money for cheer uniforms, poms, tournaments and travel. Cashews, Hawaiian mix and Peanut Squares—your friends and family will love it! Learn how to earn up to 50% with our snack fundraisers for cheerleaders…
Cheerleaders love our winter fundraising brochure because it helps prepare you for the holiday season. Your friends and family will agree. Gift wrap, bows, decorative scarves and crystal jewelry—Just see for yourself what is in this winter fundraising catalog! Learn more about raising the most money with our winter fundraising ideas for cheer teams.
Hey! Let’s hear a big cheer for spring! Cheerleaders earn up to a 50% profit with this profitable fundraiser. Help your family and friend’s backyards POP with color this spring. This brochure offers all kinds of beautiful flower seeds, snacks and gifts. Learn how to earn the most money with our spring fundraisers for cheer.
Cookie dough and cheerleading go hand in hand. Nothing beats ending a cheer practice than making homemade cookies with mom. Help your friends and family create lasting memories with your cookie dough fundraiser. At only $10, your cheer squad earns up to $5 for every sale. Learn more about cookie dough fundraisers for cheer.
Cheer groups love our gourmet popcorn fundraisers because at only $7, almost everyone will support your team. From caramel corn to spicy Chicago style popcorn, there is something for everyone here. This easy cheer fundraising idea will help you to earn the most money. Click here to learn more about our popcorn fundraisiers for cheer…