21 Easy Cheerleader Fundraiser Ideas
21 Profitable Cheer Fundraising Ideas
We don’t need to tell you how much your cheerleading squad needs your help to pay for travel expenses and competition fees. These 21 great ideas are sure to help your school raise the funds you will need to send your cheerleaders to their next competition. Each of these are fun ways to get donations from your community.
Easy Cheer Fundraisers
1. Sell candy – cheerleading fundraisers
- Do you want a successful cheer fundraiser? Then SELL chocolate to raise money.
- Up to 50% profit on every order.
- PLUS 100% risk free with no upfront costs.
2. Candle sales
3. Doughnut sales
- Team up with Krispy Kreme.
- Is there a local family owned donut shop in your area? Make a deal to bring the new customers.
- Ask the moms in your booster club to make donuts that you can resell.
4. Offer a gift wrapping service
More profitable Cheer Fundraising Ideas…!
5. Give me a D! The cheerleaders squad dinner event
- What restaurants do you like to eat at? What kind of food do you like? Approach the owner and tell them your plans.
- Pick a day for your special dinner event.
- Create a dinner fundraising flyer with the name of your cheer squad on it. Arrange to get a percentage of all sales generated by your Cheer fundraising flyers.
- Have a party at the restaurant. Usually there’s a back room you can rent. Your girls earn a percentage of all sales generated.
- Do a photo session with some cheers to entertain the diners at the restaurant. Arrange to get some press from your local paper.
- Put the pictures up on instagram to show everyone how much fun you have at your restaurant events.
6. Virtual cheerleader clinics.
- How to do a cheer ponytail
- How to do a cheer jump
- Or how to do a cheer toe touch
- How to do a cheer kick
- How to do a cheer stunt
- And even how to do a cheer needle for beginners
7. Penny for your thoughts?
8. Snack Sales for Cheer Fundraising Ideas
- You can purchase snack cakes in bulk and then sell them to the students at lunchtime in the lunch room for a dollar each.
- Parents from the booster club can make treats that can be sold the same way.
- Finally the last way is to have a snack fundraiser using one of our brochures. And this snack fundraising brochure the treats retail for only eight dollars and your squad earns up to 50% profit per sale. How does chocolate covered almonds sound to you? Gummy fruit slices, Hawaiian delight, peanut squares and chocolate covered raisins or just a small sample.
9. Game day.
Additional Successful Cheer Fundraising Ideas
10. Selling school merchandise.
11. Tee shirt fundraiser
12. Selling wrapping paper this holiday season.
What you want more ideas?
13. Pep Rallies
14. Raffle tickets
More Fundraising For Cheerleaders Ideas
16. The Team car wash event
17. Car wash joint venture
18. Cheerleader breakfast fundraisers
19. Yard sale fundraisers
- Costume jewelry
- Healthy snack food
- Adult coloring books
- Travel mugs
- Decorative holiday candles
- Funnel cake mix
- Auntie Annes pretzel mix
- Neat kitchen gizmos and gadgets for making great Sunday morning breakfasts!
- Trail mix.
- Gifts for mom, dad and everyone in the family
21. Card fundraising for school
Here are 2 school fundraising ideas selling cards by working with local businesses in your community.
Commonly asked questions:
What Is A Cheer Booster Club?
So, what Is The Purpose Of The Cheerleading Team Booster Club?
What are the most profitable fundraisers?
How do you get sponsors for cheerleading?
How can I fundraise a lot of money fast running Cheer Fundraising Ideas?
What companies offer Cheer Fundraising Ideas?
Don’t start from scratch — Additional Cheer Fundraising Ideas Tips
- Brainstorm for as many different ideas as possible for your next fundraising campaign.
- So, how much money do you need to raise for your team? Set a financial goal you want to reach.
- Additionally, when do you need it by?
- Select a fundraising company to work with. (By the way, we would be honored to earn your trust and business. Our program is simple. Our terms are fair, You have no upfront costs and only pay for what you sell.)
- Choose the ideal fundraising brochure for your team.
- Grab a calendar and set your start and end date of your event.
- Spread the word to your friends and family about your event because they can only support you to the extent you get them excited by it. How can you spread the word? How about developing a few custom cheers for your upcoming event? Besides word of mouth you can use flyers, email, texting and social media sites like facebook, instagram, snapchat and twitter too.
- Be sure to tell your fans and potential donors why you are raising money for your team.
- They take the time to plan.
- Successful booster clubs get help instead of trying to figure this out on their own.
- They take massive action until they reach their fundraising goal.
What will you do next for cheer fundraising ideas?
You may also enjoy reading the following helpful cheerleading fundraising tips:
- How to use email to boost your cheerleading booster fundraiser. Increase sales as much as 50% or simply run the fundraiser completely online.
- Download a copy of our free fundraising checklist for cheer squads.
- Top 10 reasons to let Fundraisingzone.com help you with your cheerleading booster fundraiser.
- How to ensure your cheer team stays safe while fundraising
Cheer teams and squads can learn a lot of money with our snack brochures. This is perfect for raising money for cheer uniforms, poms, tournaments and travel. Cashews, Hawaiian mix and Peanut Squares—your friends and family will love it! Learn how to earn up 50% with our snack program…
Cheerleaders and dancers love our Winter Wonderland brochure because it helps prepare you for the holiday season. Your friends and family will agree. Gift wrap, bows, decorative scarves and chrystal jewelry—Just see for yourself what is in this winter fund raising catalog! Learn more about raising more money with our Winter Wonderland Catalog.
Hey lets hear a big cheer for spring! Cheerleaders earn up to 50% profit with this proven program. Help your family and friends backyard POP with color this spring. This brochure offers all kinds of beautiful flower seeds, snacks and gifts. Learn how to raise more funds with our Simply Spring catalog.
Cookie dough and cheerleading go hand in hand. Nothing beats ending a cheer practice than making home made cookies with mom and friends. Help your family create lasting memories by selling gourmet dough and baking cookies! At only $10, your cheer squad earns up to $5 for every sale. Learn more about our $10 cookie dough catalog.
Cheer and dance groups love our gourmet popcorn brochure because at only $8 almost everyone will support your team. From caramel corn to spicey Chicago style popcorn, there is something for everyone here. This easy sale will help you to earn more money. Click here to learn more about our Popcorn Pleasures brochure…