Alabama Cheer Fundraising Idea Using Local Car Wash Discount Cards
Learn about how this Alabama cheerleader fundraiser idea will raise money for summer camp and new floor mats
Are you looking for cheer team booster fundraising ideas?
Just suppose you needed to raise money for your cheer summer camp and to buy new floor mats… What would you do?
Pelham High School’s varsity and junior varsity cheerleading teams have made a deal with their local car wash.
This is how it works:
For every $25 Blue Rain Car Wash gift card sold, the team keeps $5.
What about people that don’t want to buy a gift card up front? This was a genius idea. All a cheerleading supporter has to do is to mention the cheer squad of code 9022, for the team to still get a percentage.
This is a an easy cheer fundraiser win-win for everyone.
First it helps the cheer team.
- The team learns valuable skills in selling door-to-door and face-to-face.
- It will help them boost their confidence and self-esteem.
- They get money to pay for summer camp and expensive new floor mats.
- The girls will learn new cheers, stunts and dances at the camp.
- If this is a successful cheer team fundraiser, the team manager sees them using this next year to pay for vaulting blocks and small trampolines for the girls to practice their skills on.
It also helps the local car wash.
- The local car wash gets new customers that they never would have had before.
- The car wash gets repeat customers that will come in more frequently than usual.
- The car wash understands the lifetime value of a new customer. They know that if the customer is happy they will come back week after week for years to come.
How can we improve on this?
Right now the school cheer team gets 20% of the money spent at the car wash. That seems like a pretty good deal.
However, did you know that there are many cheer fundraising ideas that pay you up to 50%?
Learn how our catalogs and brochures can help you pay for cheer uniforms, equipment and summer camps.
In fact, you can get your very own copy of our cheer leader fund raising kit here.
Call 1-800-645-5500 to speak to a cheer fundraising expert today.
Cheer teams and squads can learn a lot of money with our snack brochures. This is perfect for raising money for cheer uniforms, poms, tournaments and travel. Cashews, Hawaiian mix and Peanut Squares—your friends and family will love it! Learn how to earn up 50% with our snack program…
Cheerleaders and dancers love our Winter Wonderland brochure because it helps prepare you for the holiday season. Your friends and family will agree. Gift wrap, bows, decorative scarves and chrystal jewelry—Just see for yourself what is in this winter fund raising catalog! Learn more about raising more money with our Winter Wonderland Catalog.
Hey lets hear a big cheer for spring! Cheerleaders earn up to 50% profit with this proven program. Help your family and friends backyard POP with color this spring. This brochure offers all kinds of beautiful flower seeds, snacks and gifts. Learn how to raise more funds with our Simply Spring catalog.
Cookie dough and cheerleading go hand in hand. Nothing beats ending a cheer practice than making home made cookies with mom and friends. Help your family create lasting memories by selling gourmet dough and baking cookies! At only $10, your cheer squad earns up to $5 for every sale. Learn more about our $10 cookie dough catalog.
Cheer and dance groups love our gourmet popcorn brochure because at only $8 almost everyone will support your team. From caramel corn to spicey Chicago style popcorn, there is something for everyone here. This easy sale will help you to earn more money. Click here to learn more about our Popcorn Pleasures brochure…