Dance Fundraising Ideas
Dance Fundraising Ideas
Dance fundraisers and money raising ideas are a priority if you are involved with a dance team, dance-a-thon planning, drill team, dance group, extreme-gymnastics group, gymnastics squad, dance troupe, twirl team, etc. This is why we know you will enjoy these dance fundraising ideas.
Furthermore, we have been working with dance teams for decades and we have proven brochure fundraising solutions.
Sign up Now for your dance team – Call 800.645.6550
Dance troupes and school dance teams are always looking to raise money for such things as: training, travel expenses, batons, shoes & outfits, dance camps, special training, clinics, dance competitions and other dance related and gymnastics related expenses. These expenses add up and we can help offset those costs with our great line of fundraising brochures.
Our programs are also great for Dance-A-Thons. We offer a wide variety of “dance team fundraising” brochures that will work well for all kinds of dance and gymnastics teams. You will find something you like with our collection of dance team fundraising brochures.
If you are looking for new ideas and or time-tested ones, then please review one of our brochure programs. Please click here to request a free fundraising kit today.
Dance Team Fund Raising Catalog Highlights
- Dance team fundraising profits up to 52%.
- Prize program or cash rebate for your dance team.
- 100% Risk-free — No upfront costs.
- Dance teams– Free brochures, Free collection envelopes & more.
- Free parent fundraising letters-easy to customize and download.
- A’la Carte Sorting-we sort everything to your exact specifications.
- 100% guarantee on all of our fund-raising products for dance troops because we stand behind all of our fundraising merchandise.
- Review our “Ten-Point Service Package”, click here.
Our line of fundraising catalogs for dance teams, x-treme dance teams, and school clubs, include a variety of products such as cookie dough, gourmet popcorn, gift wrap, household items and hundreds of others.
Additionally, we take pride in developing relationships with our fundraising clients and we manage every aspect of their fundraiser. If you are a dance team sponsor, dance coach or fundraising decision-maker, then our service package for brochure fundraising will work for you. Please review our full line of brochure fund raising catalogs. You can click here for details.
Our programs work because all you have to do is follow the simple system we lay out for you step-by- step.
Dance Fundraising Ideas and Products
Dance teams and dance studios all over the country have had success with our fundraising products. By the way, these ideas can work for schools fundraisers and church fundraising too.
Here are some of our top sellers every year:
Winter fundraising catalog. Every holiday season your friends and family think about gift giving. The winter catalog is a wonderful way to help them buy gifts for the people they love. It includes small gifts, chocolates, candy, candles, scarves, jewelry and plenty of gift wrap. Your customers will love this fundraising program because of the variety of items available. So will your dancers.
Cookie dough fundraising catalog. The smell of freshly baked cookies in the oven is the perfect aroma to come home to, don’t you agree? Eating cookies and milk for an after school snack is just a great part of growing up.
This easy school fundraising program sells 2 lbs of fresh cookie dough. Your customers will thank you for this fun fundraising program because it is only $10 for a 2-pound cookie dough tub.
Sanckin’ in the USA. Your dance team will find it easy to sell gummi bears, along with sweet and salty snacks too. Your dance teams will like this program because each of our fundraising items are only $7 each.
Coffee fundraising catalog. Since Americans love to drink coffee, you might as well sell coffee! Our Wicked Awesome Coffee fundraiser can help your dance teams earn up to 45% profit.
Additional dance fund raising ideas for your studio and dancers
Try these additional dance fundraising ideas in combination with our amazing snack brochures.
- Dance costume party. Your dance team can host a costume dance party. Make sure to take lots of pictures to put on social media.
- 70’s dance party. A disco dance party can be lots of fun. Make sure to have lots of disco music. Tell your friends to get dressed up like they did in the 1970’s. Each person can pay an entrance fee. You can also sell refreshments.
- Yankee candles. Many of our fundraising brochures sell beautiful candles.
- Flower bulbs. Our spring catalog sells all kinds of flower bulbs for your garden.
- Raffles & silent auctions. Many of the dancers on your dance teams have family and friends that have their own business. Ask local businesses if they are willing to donate a prize or service you can sell off.
- Sell T shirts. Sell t-shirts that have a dance related phrase on it.
- Bake sales. Ask the parents of the students to donate home baked goods.
- Yard sales. Garage sales are a great way for dance teams to clean out their garage or basement and make a few dollars. You can also hold a craft sale at the same time.
- Bingo game nights. This says it all.
- Parents night out. In addition, this could be a dinner and a movie fundraiser, a restaurant night fundraiser, or a mom spa fundraising event.
- Discount cards. You can also approach local businesses to see if you can sell discount cards for them. This works well with restaurants, pizzerias and oil change places.
- Car wash: Everybody needs to get their car washed, so why not pick up a bucket and some sponges at the dollar store? Your dance team can earn a few hundred dollars on a Friday afternoon.
You may also enjoy reading these dancing fundraising articles:
- Host a dancing with the stars event: Everyone can be a star with this fun fundraiser. If it works on TV it may work for you too. Here is an opportunity to get local celebrities help you with your good cause.
- Hold a taste of your town fundraiser: What if you got all of the local restaurants together for an amazing afternoon of food tasting? Your dance fundraiser would be a smashing success. Raise money while eating good food!
- Dance team fundraising ideas: Your dance team needs to raise funds. We have easy fundraising solutions to try.
- School run fundraisers: Running and dancing are great ways to get exercise while raising money for your school or dance program. Learn all of the details here on.
- Holiday bazaar fundraisers: This is a great winter fundraising idea for dance groups. Raise money during the holiday season with this festive dance fundraiser event. You will enjoy these holiday dance fundraising ideas.
- Irish dance fundraisers: You can either put on a show or teach an Irish line dancing class. Either way your dance studio can raise money using this popular dancing style.
- Hold a summer dance camp fundraiser: This is a fun way to raise money because you get to work with children that want to learn how to dance. These dance fundraising ideas are also a great way for your students to learn how to teach what they have learned already. Imagine your dancers teaching the next generation the latest dance moves and cheers. This takes their dancing skills to the next level.
Furthermore, our dance fundraising catalogs are the perfect compliment to any of these traditional fundraisers you may hold.
What will you do next?
In conclusion, it seems that your dance team needs to raise money or you wouldn’t be here right now.
We would like to see if we can help you. You are welcome to call us for a risk free dance fund raiser consultation. All of your concerns and questions will be addressed. Together we will also choose the perfect brochure to help you to make the most money.
Finally, we will share some of our best dance fundraising ideas with you. We look forward to assisting you.