Dance Team Fundraising Ideas
Easy Dance Team Fundraiser Tips
Whether your Majorettes are headed to the State Championship, The National Championship in Orlando or the Miss Dance Drill Team International World Championships, we would like to help you raise the money you need. Our proven programs work for middle school & high school dance programs, dance squads, a dance studio, dance clubs & pom squads too. You are going to love our easy dance team fundraising ideas to help you take your jazz, hip hop, and pom style routines all the way to number one!
Dance sponsors and coordinators are always on the lookout for profitable ways to raise funds. Here at the Fundraisingzone.com we offer you a wonderful variety of brochures, products and services.
Our “Ten Point Service Package” is second to none in the fund raising industry – take a look. And our 100% risk free brochure solutions are easy to run and can be fun. We have been working with dancing schools and studios for decades. We also can provide your team or studio with a host of profitable solutions which are all risk-free.
Finally, please remember, that we stand 100% behind all of our fund raising merchandise!
Dance Team Fundraising Ideas to Use and Make Money
Regardless of what type of dance team you are involved or affiliated with, the task of finding a quality fund raiser never ends. A dance team’s number one focus after practicing should be to raise the funds they need to compete.
Money for trips, travel expenses, new outfits, camps & clinics, sponsored events, and especially competitions, can eat up cash fast. These funds need to be replenished, and we have the solutions to assist you. A dancer team has never ending financial obligations – and they have to take it seriously.
Our high school & middle school dancer teams have used the money they have raised from our fundraisers to pay for:
- Team uniforms
- Dance costumes
- Pom poms
- Hotels & travel expenses
- Tournament fees
How about your dance club or dance studio?
What are you saving money for right now? We really do want to help you succeed with your next campaign or event.
Top Fundraising Ideas For Dancers
Try these dance team fundraisers this year.
Moms’ Spa Day
Dance moms, like everyone else, require love and pampering. As a result, try holding a spa day to demonstrate your gratitude while also raising funds. Seek the help of your kids to do things like play soothing music in the background while they massage shoulders, do manicures and provide cold drinks.
How much could you charge?
Moms should be charged $10 to $25 for a half-hour of relaxation. Even better you can offer to do them for free for every 4 friends they can bring. This way they will invite family, friends, neighbors and coworkers.
Here is an extra ide for you. If you want to make it particularly special, reach out to a professional massage therapist in your community to see if they’d be ready to volunteer their skills in exchange for getting new clients afterwards. It provides them with free advertising as the opportunity to get tips, and meet prospective paying customers.
Raffle or Auction Night
Collect donations from local companies to put up for auction at a big event! Sell tickets to a cocktail party, concert, or any special event where the auction will take place. Make sure your supporters can to bid silently on all of the prizes donated. Make sure each local business gets to hand out coupons for special skills and reduced pricing to your guests. This way I It’s a win-win situation for you, the local business and your donors who receive the win the prize!
- Make your auction have a theme that your dancers and guests will enjoy.
- Additional suggestions for your auction include movie night packages, dinner for four and ice cream!
You can make a parents’ night out event as simple or as extravagant as you want. While a a hotel stay is nice, it will be more expensive to host.
Consider arranging a three- or four-hour drop-off event in the evening, just long enough for mom and dad to enjoy dinner at a restaurant and maybe a movie afterwards
What about the children? For the kids, order pizza and drinks and they will be happy! You can charge whatever you like. And depending on your area you could get anywhere from $30 -$75 for this service.
What fundraising solutions can we offer your dancing team?
If you are looking for a new idea and/or “time-tested” ones, then please review one of our brochure programs.
Additionally, we take pride in developing relationships with our clients and we manage every aspect of their fund raiser activities. If you are a sponsor, dance coach, or decision-maker, then our service package for brochures will work for you.
Why is raising money for your dancing students important?
Raising money for dance events is an ongoing process. If your group wants to stay competitive, you have to take the time to raise funds for trips, new outfits, training, camp and travel expenses. Your dancers need to compete if they have dreams of entering the world of professional dance one day.
There are many ways to raise money for dance, such as donations, dance-a-thons, food drives, etc. But our brochures are a “risk free” way to raise thousands of dollars and you don’t have to lay out any money up front.
PLUS, you must know that every competitive dance and cheer leading team needs to start raising money now if they are going to compete at the next tournament. How sad it would be to qualify, but not be able to afford to compete at the next dance team competition event. This is where our tips and suggestions can help.
You will love the idea of how our product brochures complement other traditional fundraising events like:
- Have your dancers hold signs up in your school parking lot that say “Your car washed for only $10!”
- You can also have a garage sale or yard sale in which you get to keep all the money for.
- In addition, the student’s parents making goodies to sell at your school bake sales.
- Furthermore, you can try gift cards, Papa Johns pizza cards, cotton candy or coffee too by working out deals with local businesses in your neighborhood community.
- Talk to your local grocer and ask if you can bag groceries for tips. You can also include a flier for your fund raiser event in every bag.
- Sin up for the Amazon affiliate program. Your dancers will earn a commission on every sale their friends and family purchase through their link.
- Dance fund raising walks allow your friends and family to sponsor you.
- Check out our spring catalog that features flower bulbs because many of your neighbors are probably going to buy these at the store anyway.
- Finally, you can sell gift wrap using our winter catalogs.
- Remember that the key to increased donations is scheduling several fund raisers throughout the year. Be sure to use social media to get your message out there.
How can we help you with your next event?
Our easy to use brochures will provide your dance booster club with the following benefits:
- Free shipping, Free brochures, Free collection envelopes & more.
- Free parent fund raising letters – easy to customize and download.
- Sorting to your specifications.
- 100% guarantee on all of our fund-raising products.
- Up to 52% profits and more for your dance team.
- Great choices of prizes or two percent cash rebate
- 100% Risk Free-No upfront costs.
- Our proven programs are very easy to run.
Can our fundraisers be this easy?
Yes, they most certainly can.
How about some customer success stories? Notice what Venita, from the Dunham Dance Academy had to say:
“While everyone we know had been doing candy bar fund raisers, we wanted to find something unique and interesting. We found it in the Gourmet Popcorn brochure, and I don’t know what they put in it, but people couldn’t get enough! We can’t wait to get it going again next fund raising season. Thank you for being professional, helpful, and everything we could ask for in a company like yours.”
What does this mean for your dancing school?
It means that for 50 years dancers we have successfully used our proven program to help every kind of kids sports team. That means even the toughest dance team judges would give us a 10 out of 10 for form!
Dance team coaches, drill team leaders, pep squad leaders, and other dance troop leaders will find they can earn up to 52% profits with any of our chocolate fund raising products. We have been in business for 50 years and will be here to assist you.
If you would like to discuss your youth sports fund raiser agenda, or if you have questions, then please contact us directly at 800.645.6550.
We have worked with hundreds of dance teams and gymnastics groups and we would like to help assist you too. You will love the easy tips we will share with you! And yes, these ideas will work for a cheerleading too.
So, please call us at 800-645-6550 with any questions for raising money with our top fundraising ideas for dance.
You may also enjoy these articles to help your dancers get money:
- Yard sale dance fund raiser tips: Who would think that a garage sale could make so much money? Make sure to put a sign out to tell people your are open for business!
- “A taste of your town”: Dance recital idea allow you to team up with local restaurants. This is a great way to bring the entire community together while raising funds for your cause.
- Holiday bazaar ideas for dancer team: Try try this next holiday season. Have fun while running your own bazaar this December.
Additional Fundraisers to Consider
- School runs for dance teams: These dance events are highly profitable. Your school students get exercise, your community feels good about supporting your cause and your dance squad earns money all at the same time.
- Summer dance camp: This summer camp program is not only a great way to raise cash, it also is a great way to recruit new dancers in the future. This is a win-win for everyone.
- Irish dance lessons: This is a fun way for people to learn how to do Irish line dancing. You can charge a small fee for classes.
- “Dancing With Our Stars” : You love the TV show. Now it’s time to create your own local version of this in your community. You will be surprised how much money you can raise with this popular dance themed event.
- Sell Trail Mix For Your Dance Team: Most people are always on the go. Trail mix is a great snack to keep in your bag for when you get hungry. Learn how you can earn up to 52% profit with this $8 fundraiser.
Cheer teams and squads can learn a lot of money with our snack brochures. This is perfect for raising money for cheer uniforms, poms, tournaments and travel. Cashews, Hawaiian mix and Peanut Squares—your friends and family will love it! Learn how to earn up 50% with our snack program…
Cheerleaders and dancers love our Winter Wonderland brochure because it helps prepare you for the holiday season. Your friends and family will agree. Gift wrap, bows, decorative scarves and chrystal jewelry—Just see for yourself what is in this winter fund raising catalog! Learn more about raising more money with our Winter Wonderland Catalog.
Hey lets hear a big cheer for spring! Cheerleaders earn up to 50% profit with this proven program. Help your family and friends backyard POP with color this spring. This brochure offers all kinds of beautiful flower seeds, snacks and gifts. Learn how to raise more funds with our Simply Spring catalog.
Cookie dough and cheerleading go hand in hand. Nothing beats ending a cheer practice than making home made cookies with mom and friends. Help your family create lasting memories by selling gourmet dough and baking cookies! At only $10, your cheer squad earns up to $5 for every sale. Learn more about our $10 cookie dough catalog.
Cheer and dance groups love our gourmet popcorn brochure because at only $8 almost everyone will support your team. From caramel corn to spicey Chicago style popcorn, there is something for everyone here. This easy sale will help you to earn more money. Click here to learn more about our Popcorn Pleasures brochure…