Easy Dance Team Fundraising Ideas For Your Dance School
Easy Dance Team Fundraiser Ideas For Your Dance School
Whether your Majorettes are headed to the State Championship, The National Championship in Orlando or the Miss Dance Drill Team International World Championships, we would like to help you raise the money you need. Our proven top fundraising ideas work for middle school & high school dance teams, dance squads, dance clubs & pom squads too. You are going to love our easy dance team fundraising ideas to help you take your jazz, hip hop, and pom style routines all the way to number one!
Dance team fundraising sponsors and coordinators are always on the lookout for profitable fundraising solutions. Here at the Fundraisingzone.com we offer you a wonderful variety of brochures, products and services.
Our “Ten Point Service Package” is second to none in the fund raising industry – take a look. And our 100% risk free brochure solutions are easy to run and can be fun. We have been working with dance teams for decades. We also can provide your team with a host of profitable solutions which are all risk-free.
Finally, please remember, that we stand 100% behind all of our fundraising merchandise!
What are fundraisers for dance teams used for?
Regardless of what type of dance team you are involved or affiliated with, the task of finding a quality fundraiser never ends.
Fundraising for trips, travel expenses, new outfits, camps & clinics, sponsored events, and especially competitions, can eat up cash fast. These funds need to be replenished, and we have the solutions to assist you. Dance teams have never ending financial obligations – and they have to take it seriously.
Our high school & middle school dance teams have used the money they have raised from our fundraisers to pay for:
- Team uniforms
- Dance costumes
- Pom poms
- Hotels & travel expenses
- Tournament fees
How about your dance club?
What are you saving money for right now? We really do want to help you succeed with your next fundraising event.
What fundraising solutions can we offer your dance team?
If you are looking for new ideas and/or “time-tested” ones, then please review one of our brochure programs.
Additionally, we take pride in developing relationships with our fundraising clients and we manage every aspect of their fundraiser. If you are a dance team sponsor, dance coach, or fundraising decision-maker, then our service package for brochure fundraising will work for you.
Why is raising money for your dance team important?
Raising money for dance events is an ongoing process. If your group wants to stay competitive, you have to take the time to raise funds for trips, new outfits, training, camp and travel expenses. Your dancers need to compete if they have dreams of entering the world of professional dance one day.
There are many ways to raise money for dance teams, such as donations, dance-a-thons, food drives, etc. But brochure fundraising is a “risk free” way to raise thousands of dollars and you don’t have to lay out any money up front.
PLUS, you must know that competitive dance and cheer leading teams need to start raising money now if they are going to compete at the next tournament. How sad it would be to qualify, but not be able to afford to compete at the next dance team competition event. This is where our youth fundraiser ideas can help.
You will love the idea of how our fundraising brochures complement other traditional fundraising events like:
- Have your dancers hold signs up in your school parking lot that say “Your car washed for only $10!”
- You can also have a garage sale or yard sale in which you get to keep all the money for.
- In addition, the student’s parents making goodies to sell at your school bake sales.
- Furthermore, you can try gift cards, Papa Johns pizza cards, cotton candy or coffee fundraisers too by working out deals with local businesses in your neighborhood community.
- Talk to your local grocer and ask if you can bag groceries for tips. You can also include a flier for your fundraiser in every bag.
- Sin up for the Amazon affiliate program. Your dancers will earn a commission on every sale their friends and family purchase through their link.
- Dance fundraising walks allow your friends and family to sponsor you.
- Check out our spring catalog that features flower bulb fundraising ideas because many of your neighbors are probably going to buy these at the store anyway.
- Finally, you can sell gift wrap using our winter fundraisers.
- Remember that the key to increased donations is scheduling several fund raisers throughout the year. Be sure to use social media to get your message out there.
How can our school dance team fundraiser ideas help you?
Our easy brochure fundraisers provide your dance booster club with the following benefits:
- Free shipping, Free brochures, Free collection envelopes & more.
- Free parent fundraising letters – easy to customize and download.
- Sorting to your specifications.
- 100% guarantee on all of our fund-raising products.
- Up to 52% profits and more for your dance team.
- Great choices of prizes or two percent cash rebate
- 100% Risk Free-No upfront costs.
- Our proven fundraising programs are very easy to run.
Can our dance club fundraising ideas really be this easy?
Yes, they most certainly can.
How about some customer success stories? Notice what Venita, from the Dunham Dance Academy had to say:
“While everyone we know had been doing candy bar fundraisers, we wanted to find something unique and interesting. We found it in the Gourmet Popcorn fundraiser, and I don’t know what they put in it, but people couldn’t get enough! We can’t wait to get it going again next fundraising season. Thank you for being professional, helpful, and everything we could ask for in a company like yours.”
What does this mean for your school fundraiser?
It means that for 50 years dancers have successfully ued our proven school, youth group and church fundraising ideas. That means even the toughest dance team judges would give us a 10 out of 10 for form!
Dance team coaches, drill team leaders, pep squad leaders, and other dance troop leaders will find they can earn up to 52% profits with any of our chocolate fund raising products. We have been in business for 50 years and will be here to assist you.
If you would like to discuss your youth sports fundraiser agenda, or if you have questions, then please contact us directly at 800.645.6550.
We have worked with hundreds of dance teams and gymnastics groups and we would like to help assist you too. You will love the easy dance team fundraiser ideas we will share with you! And yes, these ideas will work for a cheerleading fundraiser too.
So, please call us at 800-645-6550 with any questions for raising money with our dance team fundraising ideas.
You may also enjoy these dance fundraising articles:
- Yard sale dance fundraiser tips: These are some easy fundraising ideas for dance companies to try. Who that that a garage sale could make so much money?
- A taste of your town dance fundraiser: Dance recital fundraising ideas for dancers to team up with local restaurants. This is a great way to bring the entire community together while raising funds for your dance studio.
- Holiday bazaar ideas for dance teams: Dance fundraiser ideas that you should try this holiday season. Have fun while running your own bazaar this December.
- Ideas to fundraise for dance teams: Stop trying the same old thing over and over again. Try some of these amazing fundraising tips and start making money right away.
- School run fundraisers for dance teams: These dance fundraiser events are highly profitable. Your school students get exercise, your community feels good about supporting your cause and your dance squad earns money all at the same time.
- Summer dance camp fundraiser: Are you fundraising for dance companies? This summer camp program is not only a great way to raise cash, it also is a great way to recruit new dancers in the future. This is a win-win fundraiser.
- Irish dance fundraising ideas: This is a fun way for people to learn how to do Irish line dancing. You can charge a small fee for classes.
- “Dancing With Our Stars” fundraiser: You love the TV show. Now it’s time to create your own local version of this in your community. You will be surprised how much money you can raise with this popular dance fundraiser.
- Trail Mix Fundraisers For Your Dance Team: Most people are always on the go. Trail mix is a great snack to keep in your bag for when you get hungry. Learn how you can earn up to 52% profit with this $7 fundraiser.
- Brochure fundraisers for dancers: Our free dance fundraising brochures can help your squad, team or studio raise the funds you are looking for. Whether you are raisinmg money for a cause, uniforms or tournament fees our brochures can help you to make a difference.
- Dancing fundraisers: Learn how to raise money with these fun fundraising ideas.