FUN School Run Fundraising Ideas For Your Dance Team
“How can I hold a “School Run Fundraiser” to raise funds for our dance team?”
Perhaps your dance squad won the local championship and is headed to the State Finals.
This is a nice way to get the whole school behind your cause. It promotes the old school spirit & helps everyone get exercise at the same time!
Here are a few tips you can use right away:
- You can charge a fee for every contestant. We have seen schools charging anywhere from $20 – $30 per entry fee. You might consider a sliding scale for the pricing depending on how old the runners are.
- Hold this price as an “early entry” fee. After the cutoff date you can charge an extra $5 per runner.
- Each runner is given a free school tee shirt advertising the school run for this year.
- Set a date and time for the runners to register the day of the race. Make sure the school tee shirt advertising the school run register between 7:00 and 7:45 am.
- The race should start at a specific time. For example, if registration is over at 7:45 then start the race by 8 am. This will prevent runners from overheating in the sun.
- Make sure you have water stations set up in strategic locations so no one dehydrates.
- You can award prizes for the first 3 males and females that cross the finish line.
- Make sure to advertise the race via Facebook social media sharing.
- You can have concession stands selling bottled water, soda & food. Perhaps some of the parents can donate baked goods to sell here. This will raise additional money for your dance team.
- Make sure to keep your dance fundraiser safe for the kids.
Hey gang, we always encourage our dance teams to schedule their fundraisers throughout the year. This way you are not putting all your eggs in one basket.
Here are a few more successful dance fundraising ideas to try.
- Simple Irish Dance Fundraising ideas to try.
- Garage sale fundraising for your dance team.
- Fun local “Taste Of Your Town” Fundraising for dance studios.
- Get local celebrities to participate in a “Dancing With Our Stars” Dance Fundraiser.
- Dance team Holiday Bazaar fundraiser.
- Hold a one day Summer dance camp.
Please contact us to learn how to boost your dance fundraiser sales today.
Cheer teams and squads can earn a lot of money with our snack fundraising brochures. This is perfect for raising money for cheer uniforms, poms, tournaments and travel. Cashews, Hawaiian mix and Peanut Squares—your friends and family will love it! Learn how to earn up to 50% with our snack fundraisers for cheerleaders…
Cheerleaders love our winter fundraising brochure because it helps prepare you for the holiday season. Your friends and family will agree. Gift wrap, bows, decorative scarves and crystal jewelry—Just see for yourself what is in this winter fundraising catalog! Learn more about raising the most money with our winter fundraising ideas for cheer teams.
Hey! Let’s hear a big cheer for spring! Cheerleaders earn up to a 50% profit with this profitable fundraiser. Help your family and friend’s backyards POP with color this spring. This brochure offers all kinds of beautiful flower seeds, snacks and gifts. Learn how to earn the most money with our spring fundraisers for cheer.
Cookie dough and cheerleading go hand in hand. Nothing beats ending a cheer practice than making homemade cookies with mom. Help your friends and family create lasting memories with your cookie dough fundraiser. At only $10, your cheer squad earns up to $5 for every sale. Learn more about cookie dough fundraisers for cheer.
Cheer groups love our gourmet popcorn fundraisers because at only $7, almost everyone will support your team. From caramel corn to spicy Chicago style popcorn, there is something for everyone here. This easy cheer fundraising idea will help you to earn the most money. Click here to learn more about our popcorn fundraisiers for cheer…