Gymnastics Fundraising Ideas
Gymnastics Fundraising Ideas – Best -Top – Simple
“Find me the best gymnastics fundraising ideas.”
That is exactly what June spoke into her IPhone one Friday evening. June is a local school coach that loves her gymnastics student’s zeal and determination to succeed in life.
As a coach, her goal is to train, inspire and take her gymnasts to the next level. After all, the competition can be quite fierce in the youth competitive gymnastics world, can’t it? June’s gymnastic team is amazing this year and she wants to do everything she can to support them.
Unfortunately, with the recent budget cuts in her district, the school gym program was impacted. That means it’s up to the coaches and parents in the gymnastics booster club to make up the difference with a school fundraiser. She needs to find some simple fundraiser ideas to raise money for the equipment her students need.
How To Raise Money For Your Schools Gymnastics Equipment
Whether you run a school gym program or teach tumbling and acrobatics, you understand how expensive gym equipment can be, don’t you?
- Parallel bars
- Horizontal bar
- Pommel horses
- Gym mats
- Still rings
Our top gym fundraiser ideas can help you to pay for your gym equipment.
Simple Acrobatic Gymnastics Fundraising Ideas To Make The Most Money
Simple is good, don’t you agree?
You have students to train & perhaps a business to run too. You don’t have time to waste, do you? That is why most gymnastics coaches & teachers love our simple fundraiser program.
How does it work?
First of all there are no upfront costs for your school. This means this is risk-free for your team.
Is this going to be hard to do?
That is the best part.
Just as you walk a student through their first tumble or vault, we will walk you through our program every step of the way. This way your youth sports fundraising event will be a success.
Simply put, we give you free brochures that show glossy photos of things people love to eat and buy for themselves. THINK gourmet cookie dough, gourmet popcorn, pretzels, candy, magazines & gift wrap. Remember, many of your friends and family are going to buy these products whether you sell them or not, isn’t that so?
- First of all, you can order a free fundraising kit here. It will tell you all about the dozens of wonderful catalogs we have.
- You can also schedule a free conference call with one of our friendly experts. We love working with gymnastics teams all over the country to raise money for their school program.
- In addition, we will discuss your current situation to find the perfect fundraiser for your school and gym.
- Next, your free brochures will be sent to you immediately.
- Furthermore, the brochures do all the work for you. Just have your students show them to their neighbors, friends and family.
- Collect the money up front from the orders you take.
- Pay for your orders and you keep the difference!
- Finally, you can earn up to 52% on each sale which makes this a very profitable gymnastics fundraiser.
Will This Fundraiser Work For Our Gymnastics Program?
Every gymnastics and dance teacher wonders the same question.
Joanna Hernandez was no different. Notice what she has to say now:
“When we started with fundraisingzone.com 5 years ago, we were just figuring out how to raise money for our equipment and supplies. Now, we generate anywhere between $1500-$3000 every annual fundraising season. Our girls can get new competition gear, which can become very expensive. We are forever grateful for having come across you guys, and we’ve referred you to everyone in our network!” – Fancy Girls Dance Team
Of course the amount of money your gym program earns is up to how much your gymnastics team sells.
We promise though to support you every step of the way… just like you support a new student. After all, we would like you to be able to say something like Joanna someday!
Additional Youth fundraisers for Gymnastics teams and schools
- Other youth group fundraisers & money makers include cinnamon rolls, candy bars, chocolate bars, snacks, coffee fundraising, etc., which can also provide gymnastics programs a way to raise funds as needed.
- Furthermore, many school sports teams set up a fundraising thermometer to help keep everyone excited about the progress you are making towards your goal. So why not do the same?
- Final fundraising tips include using facebook to promote your youth sports fundraisers on social media
Let’s Start Slow
In conclusion, the best way to begin is to check out our list of fundraising catalogs here.
Finally, pick up the phone to talk with us. Furthermore, we promise to share our top gymnastics fundraising ideas with you for free. Then it is up to you to decide what to do from here.
How does that sound?
So please call 1-800-645-6550 today.