Summer Dance Camp Fundraiser Ideas
How to create your own summer dance camp fundraising program
Here is an easy dance fundraiser idea for your High School Dance Team Booster Club to raise funds:..
Did you ever think of running a one day summer dance camp in the school gym during summer break?
You might be wondering, “How do I run a summer dance camp?”
Here are a few ideas we have seen that seem to work:
- You can hold a camp for little dancers in grades K-4.
- You can hold a camp for older kids in grades 5-8.
- Inform the kids & parents that no dance experience is necessary and that everyone is welcome.
- Encourage them to wear comfortable gym clothes and tennis shoes.
- Remind each parent to provide bottled water and lunch for their own children.
- Supply the girls with a summer camp T-shirt & hair ribbon. (This will brand your high school dance team.)
- Charge up to $65 for each participant for the dance camp experience.
What can you do during your summer dance camp?
The high school dance team will serve as dance teachers and role models.
You will teach the younger children about the fundamentals of dance and drill team skills. The kids can then learn a short routine that they can perform at the dance team’s annual fundraiser later in the year.
Can you see the benefits of running your own dance camp?
- First, it builds leadership skills in your dance team members that will last a lifetime.
- It provides an opportunity for the next generation of dancers to enjoy the excitement of performing in front of a large audience.
- It builds excitement for the younger children to want to join the high school dance team later.
- Finally, it gets family & friends of the little children involved with your dance team’s annual fundraiser.
Why not give this a try this year?
You may also enjoy these articles:
- How to use catalogs to earn up to 52% profit for your next dance fundraiser.
- Easy dance team fundraising ideas you can try
- Simple Irish Dance fundraising ideas
- FREE expert dance fundraising advice – Talk to an expert right now.
- Get your FREE dance fundraiser checklist here.
Cheer teams and squads can earn a lot of money with our snack fundraising brochures. This is perfect for raising money for cheer uniforms, poms, tournaments and travel. Cashews, Hawaiian mix and Peanut Squares—your friends and family will love it! Learn how to earn up to 50% with our snack fundraisers for cheerleaders…
Cheerleaders love our winter fundraising brochure because it helps prepare you for the holiday season. Your friends and family will agree. Gift wrap, bows, decorative scarves and crystal jewelry—Just see for yourself what is in this winter fundraising catalog! Learn more about raising the most money with our winter fundraising ideas for cheer teams.
Hey! Let’s hear a big cheer for spring! Cheerleaders earn up to a 50% profit with this profitable fundraiser. Help your family and friend’s backyards POP with color this spring. This brochure offers all kinds of beautiful flower seeds, snacks and gifts. Learn how to earn the most money with our spring fundraisers for cheer.
Cookie dough and cheerleading go hand in hand. Nothing beats ending a cheer practice than making homemade cookies with mom. Help your friends and family create lasting memories with your cookie dough fundraiser. At only $10, your cheer squad earns up to $5 for every sale. Learn more about cookie dough fundraisers for cheer.
Cheer groups love our gourmet popcorn fundraisers because at only $7, almost everyone will support your team. From caramel corn to spicy Chicago style popcorn, there is something for everyone here. This easy cheer fundraising idea will help you to earn the most money. Click here to learn more about our popcorn fundraisiers for cheer…