Christian Academy Fundraising Ideas
Christian Academy Fundraising Ideas
If your Christian school, Christian academy, Montessori school or religion-based school is looking for a profitable and easy-to-manage fundraiser, then please consider the benefits and values of running a “risk free” program with Tracy Hamilton Inc. Christian academy fundraising ideas is something we have much experience in.
We have been in business since 1965, meeting the needs of many Christian Academies in that time. Fundraisingzone.com provides your academy with everything you will need, including prizes, kick-off kits, free sorting and much, much more. We have all been involved in managing our own fundraisers locally with our own children, so we can sympathize.
Here at the Fundraisingzone.com we offer two choices: brochure fund raising and direct sale fundraising. You will love both of these ways to raise money for church.
Christian Academies need fundraisers too
Christian Academies across the country are committed to impacting the lives of young people. The purpose of these independent, college preparatory schools is to assist Christian parents in the educational and spiritual development of their children. Their aim is to give their students a moral compass reflecting Christian values built on a Biblical foundation. As a result, they stress academic excellence through Christian education.
Your Christian Academy wants its students to thrive academically, socially, and spiritually. This means providing funding for student activities, groups, clubs, and any extracurricular activities your school may sponsor.
They can help your Christian Academy PTA members raise money for school clubs, like a drama club for instance. Additionally, our school fundraising programs are perfect for raising money for school teams and cheer fundraising too. We have helped athletic teams raise funds all over the country.
And finally, Academies looking for mission trip fundraisers have found our program to work.
What about church fundraisers?
Yes, our programs can be used for church fundraising ideas too. Furthermore, they are highly effective for raising money for your:
- Music ministry
- Children ministry
- And also the Youth ministry.
Best fundraising products for Christian Academies
Here at Fundraisingzone.com we recommend brochure fundraising.
Our easy to follow program makes it easy to turn your next Christian youth fundraiser into a success.
What is our favorite church fundraiser brochure?
We would have to say our winter fundraising brochure. This is because it’s filled with wrapping paper, bows and gifts for everyone in the family. And yes, many of these are also religiously themed.
Christian schools usually schedule this event in the autumn months so all fundraising products are delivered in time for the holiday season.
And furthermore, your Academy gets to earn up to 50% on every sale.
Highlight Items for “Winter Wonderland” Gift Brochure
- Plaid reversible wrap
- Lumberjack candle
- Tree farm travel mugs
- Vintage Christmas wrap – 44 Sq. Feet
- Set of 12 treat / gift boxes
- Chip and snack clip container
- “I love you to the moon and Back” pillow
- Set of five coloring books – very cool designs
- Peanut butter cups
- Cashew backs…and much more…!
Winter Wonderland Top Sellers
Our fundraising company can help you meet your financial goals
Here at Fundraisingzone.com we have been helping religious schools raise money for 50 years. We have worked with all kinds of Christian schools from Baptist, Assembly Of God, as well as non-denominational Christian Academies.
Furthermore, our fundraising program has helped all kinds of Christian Academy students.
- Elementary school
- Middle school
- High school
- Home school
Our simple program allows even small children to help as long as they are accompanied by an adult.
Looking for a school fundraising idea to compliment brochure fundraisers?
1- peer to peer fundraising. Get everyone in your Academy and church to reach out to their network. Tell them what you are doing to raise money for your Christian Academy. Then invite them to help. And finally, show them how their support can make a difference to your students.
2- Silent auctions. Pick something fun that people would be willing to bid on. If it is a good deal, then people will be willing to bid on your silent auction. Furthermore, you can sell raffle tickets instead if you don’t want to do the silent offer.
Why not reach out to the parents of the children in your school that have their own business? Perhaps they will donate a free gift or a service you can auction off.
3- Online fundraising. Use our fundraising brochures and sell online using email, social media and texting. Finally, your Academy earns up to 40% profit when you sell online.
Benefits of having Academy students learn how to raise money
You want to help your students embrace a Biblical view of the world. That means they also need to learn about responsible corporate leadership and being community leaders.
Raising funds can help them do exactly this. Students in school grades K-12 can have a part.
Service to neighbor and community is an important part of being a Christian, isn’t it? There are many causes in your community that can use your assistance.
For instance, children that raise money for cancer or feeding the homeless can learn to appreciate what they have in their life right now. Additionally, the endorphins that are released while being a good Samaritan & helping others can be addicting in a good way!
Continue The Tradition of Excellence
- Use Christian based principles such as treating others like you want to be treated while selling.
- Only sell products that you believe in.
- Be sure to sell products in which the company stands 100% behind the fundraising merchandise.
- Make a difference in your community by supporting a worthy cause.
- Students learn how to speak up and move others to help in the community too.
Brochure Fund Raisers for Christian Schools & Christian Academy’s
- Up to 52% profits – all risk free…!
- We sort “gift catalog” orders to your exact specifications
- 100% guarantee on all of our fund raising products
- Review our “Top Ten Point Service Package“, click here.
Running your christian fund raising program with Fundraisingzone.com can be extremely profitable. Our line of fund raising catalogs include a variety of products such as cookie dough, gift wrap, household items and hundreds of others.
Additionally, we take pride in developing relationships with our fundraising clients and we manage every aspect of their fundraiser. Our service package for brochure fundraising customers is second to none. Please review our full line of brochure fund raising catalogs, click here for details.
Raising money for field trips, education programs, sporting events, aid programs, traveling expenses, new playgrounds, sports fields, etc. can get costly. Here at the Fundraisingzone.com we offer parents and teachers a profitable selection of ideas to help you raise the money you need for your association.
Please click here to request a free fundraising kit today.
Frequently asked questions
Some of our clients wondered about things like these:
How can a Christian Academy raise funds?
Sell things that people love to buy. That is why our school fundraising brochures are so popular. People like to buy cookie dough, gourmet popcorn, trail mix, holiday gift wrap, etc. Many fundraising products are under $10.
How does fundraising help schools?
School budgets have shrunk. This means as a private school, you will need to raise additional funds to help with extracurricular programs. So fundraising allows your students to raise money to help pay for band, sports, library, school clubs, etc.
What are the most profitable fundraisers?
We have found that fundraisers that pay 50% profit are the best deal for Christian schools.
For instance, we have dozens of fundraising products that pay schools up to 50% profit. Additionally, we are not talking about making .50 with a lollipop fundraiser. Instead, you can either earn up to $4 on popcorn, or $5 on cookie dough.
So how does that sound to you so far?
What is the easiest fundraiser for Christian schools?
The easiest fundraiser is one that has a proven step-by-step process to follow. For 50 years schools have followed our 4-step simple process that makes school fundraising easy!
So if you can follow these simple instructions, then you will succeed too!
What can you sell for fundraisers?
- Auntie Anne’s pretzel kits
- Costume jewelry
- Gummi bears
- Gourmet cookie dough
- Popcorn in many gourmet flavors
- Flower seeds and flower bulb fundraising.
- Holiday gifts
- T-shirt fundraising
- and much more.
Will this work for my Christian Academy?
Beth probably wondered the same thing at first. Then she contacted us for a free coaching call.
Notice what she had to say afterwards…
“Tracy Hamilton was by far the best company I have worked with for fundraising and I would highly recommend it to anyone out there looking for a great experience. Everything from the initial phone call asking for information, the quickness of getting all of the materials, the ease of the whole process, and the beautiful products that were top notch! Lastly, I just want to say that Chris is absolutely the best to work with and she was just outstanding in every interaction I had! Thank you so much Tracy Hamilton and we will definitely be using you again!” — Beth with Websterville Christian Academy
Call us for Details and Information
So if you would like to discuss your upcoming Christian Academy fundraiser, or if you have questions, then please contact us directly at 800.645.6550. We have been in business since 1965, so we will be here for you.
You may also enjoy these fundraising articles:
- Fundraising ideas for small private schools: Private schools need to earn money more than ever before. With no public funding, it is up to your private Christian school to do something about this. Learn how to earn up to 50% profit on every sale.
- Fundraising ideas for church youth groups: Your church youth groups need to raise money for arts, crafts and youth group trips. Our easy church fundraisers are a great way for Christian youth groups to raise funds.
- Church fundraiser meal ideas: Get your youth group involved in putting on a spaghetti dinner fundraiser. Your students will not only have fun, but they can earn a lot of money from this fundraising event.
- Fundraising ideas for church mission trip: Is your Christian academy planning a mission trip? We have the best mission trip fundraising ideas for Christian schools.
- Christian school fundraising: Simple and easy ways to fund raise with our free brochures and catalogs.
- Small church fundraisers: Small churches and Christian based schools can earn BIG money with our faith based fundraising merchandise.
- Private school fundraising ideas: Did you know you can earn up to 50% profit selling cookie dough, gourmet popcorn, wrapping paper or coffee? Learn how easy this can be with your next Christian based fundraiser.
- Fundraising ideas for small Christian schools: Everybody likes to drink coffee. So why not try this small Christian school fundraiser? This fundraising event is easy and profitable for your Christian school academy.