Fundraising for a Good Cause: Support Local Community Church Fundraising
Community Church Fundraising Information and Ideas
Churches are a mainstay. No matter what your faith, you can appreciate the selfless giving and charity they offer to the communities they serve. That is why they need to set up community church fundraising events.
- They establish shelters for the homeless and those in need.
- Organize schools of all grade levels.
- Feed the homeless.
- Additionally, they offer job placement for those who are unemployed.
- Furthermore, they contribute to the spiritual development of their congregation.
So, here is the thing. It’s true that tithes and offerings can help keep the lights on. However, you also have to coordinate community church fundraising events to make sure that your initiatives can see the light too. Our family-friendly, fun offers will help make that a reality.
O Come, All Ye Faithful Fundraisers
Getting support from your congregation, church youth group or mission program development team is going to be very important for you. This is because they will be responsible for promoting your church fundraiser on the web and in their local neighborhoods. What’s even more important, is making sure the local community is informed of your church fundraising events and how they can help. What can you do? Create a schedule and timeline for gathering support from your congregation and the community. In addition, tell them why you are raising money. This can help you get your church fundraiser off on the right foot.
Select Your Fundraiser Through Us
Fundraisingzone.com offers the easiest, most profitable fundraisers for your church. With no risk and over 50 years of experience, we aim to provide our clients with the best customer service available anywhere. We have several tasty, easy fundraisers that are sure to be huge hits with your community leaders. Our simple suggestions for church youth groups and fundraisers include:
Our top seller excites people of all ages because there is something for everyone. It’s highlighted by:
- Mom’s Apple Pie Mix, which includes honey cinnamon peanuts, walnuts, raisins, and dried apple pieces.
- Butter Toffee Peanuts
- Salsa-flavored trail mix
- Tropical fruit trail mix
- And several other traditional snacks that satisfy a sweet tooth!
Gourmet Caramel Popcorn
Are you getting hungry yet? Each of these $7 gourmet snacks is more delicious than the next.
- First is the popular Chicago Style Popcorn. It has savory cheese popcorn mixed in with caramel corn for that coveted salty-sweet combination that everyone loves.
- Our Blazin’ Chicago Style includes spicy popcorn with the cheesy and caramel kernels for an added kick of flavor.
- Mowy Wowy has macadamia nuts and real butter.
- Peanut Butter, & Jelly
- Caramel Apple Corn with real apple bits and cinnamon.
The Gourmet Caramel Popcorn Fundraiser offers a total of 10 delicious choices to choose from. In addition, the minimum is very reasonable. So, this means it works well for many small to medium sized churches and church youth groups.
Gourmet Goodness Snacks Fundraiser
This fundraiser offers the best of everything- funnel cake mix, brownie mix, “Old Bay©” seasoned peanuts, and so much more to choose from. One of the highlights of this fundraiser is the Hokey Pokey caramel popcorn and nut-filled treat. Look at the brochure for yourself. It flies off the pages when you choose this fundraiser for your church or youth group.
Establish Your Plan – a very Important step for any community church fundraiser
Talking to people face to face is the best way to promote your church fundraiser. Remember too that reaching your local leaders in the community on social media is a growing strategy that also works well. Here are some very cool ways to combine traditional promotions with digital promotions:
- During church announcements, have everyone in the congregation take out their phones. Ask them to follow your pages and groups on social media. Have a church-wide competition to see who can get the most re-posts of the fundraiser online.
- Are you going door to door to look for sponsors? Be sure to ask them to follow your church on social media. Furthermore, you can also do this by printing stickers with your website and social networks on cards to leave with them.
- Compile an email list at church events and meetings. And then send regular fundraiser updates to your guests and congregation. Finally, encourage them to forward the word to their networks.
In conclusion, no promotion strategy is best for every situation. However, combining traditional, email and social media can help you reach a larger audience faster than using only one method. Additionally, be sure to encourage your church members to share their message with their friends and family as well. And finally, give us a call as soon as possible to discuss your community church fundraising options and ideas at 800.645.6550.