Easy Mission Trip Fundraisers – Easy & Risk Free
Easy Mission Trip Fundraisers – Best, Fun Simple
Easy Mission Trip Fundraisers – Raise Money with Custom Tee Shirts
One of the wisest men that ever lived said that, “There is more happiness in giving, than there is in receiving.” If you have ever been on a mission trip before than you know exactly what this means, don’t you? Whether you are wanting to help build a school or a church, deliver medical supplies or assist with disaster relief our simple ideas for easy mission trip fundraisers are sure to help you.
We understand that your expenses can really add up quickly when planning a mission trip. By the time you add up the plane fare and your room and board for all of your volunteers you can easily require many thousands of dollars to make your mission trip possible. This can easily get discouraging. But take heart, because these suggestions can help you to raise much of the money that you will need. Here are some of our best mission trip fundraising ideas.
The Best Mission Trip Fundraising Ideas Using T-Shirts
Your church group or ministry has a message it wants to get out. Why not put it on a T-shirt then? Did you know that selling T-shirts is a great way to raise money for mission trips?
Most people have good hearts, are generous and would like to help if they can. So, if we take your story about helping others in need and combine it with a powerful message on a custom T-shirt, we can help your neighbors feel they are making a difference too.
Here is the point… Most people can’t jump on a plane to go to Haiti to help with disaster relief. However, when they donate to help you to go instead, they can feel good every time they wear your shirt. Why not try this for your next church fundraising campaign?
What Message Could You Put On Your Shirts?
Here are a couple of tips to help you.
- Some church groups put a date and a year on their mission trip shirts. This may limit people wanting to wear it again in the future.
- Use a positive message that is a timeless principle instead. People will then be inclined to wear the shirt often.
Want an example? Well we shared one already in the beginning of this article. “There is more happiness in giving, than there is in receiving.”
Here are a few more timeless messages to share:
- Blessed are the peace makers.
- Do unto others as you want them to do unto you.
- The meek shall inherit the earth.
- Let your light shine.
- Love your neighbor as yourself.
Make This An Easy Mission Trip Fundraiser
Did you know that some charity fundraisers require you to pay to print your shirts BEFORE you even sell them?
Do NOT do this. This will cause you to possibly be stuck with shirts than you can’t sell.
Here is a better way. Imagine getting free help to organize your mission trip fundraising event. Find a local T shirt printer or someone on line that you can trust.
- Once you have a design, print out custom fliers that show what your custom shirt will look like.
- You then take this flier and tell your story to friends, family, neighbors and coworkers about your dream to help those less fortunate and how they can help support you.
- Collect your funds & THEN order your custom shirts.
- Pay for the shirts out of the funds collected and KEEP the rest to use for your trip.
- This is risk free way to fund your mission trip.
Additional Fun Ways To Raise Money For Your Mission Trip
If you plan ahead far enough in advance you can also use these proven ideas to raise funds for your trip:
- Brochure fundraisers
- Garage sales
- Take up a collection
- Bake sales
- Set up a facebook page
- Ask local businesses to sponsor you for free advertising
Final Suggestions To Make Your Easy Mission Trip Fundraisers A Success
The people that donate and buy your shirt believe in the good deeds that you are doing. So, help them to feel they are part of this experience as much as possible. Be sure to take live videos of your mission trip that you can post on facebook. Daily post pictures on instagram so that your supporters feel like they are there with you. This is an important way to help your donors feel like they had a part in helping your good cause. They also may be more inclined to help again next time if you can help to create this as a memorable experience as possible for them.
Do you have any questions? Sure, you do! Why not call 1-800-645-6550 and speak to one of our experts now? They will be happy to share some ideas for asy mission trip fundraisers.
You may also enjoy reading these fundraising articles regarding easy mission trip fundraisers:
- Mission trip fundraising t shirts: Give them something to feel good about every time they wear your churches T-shirt.
- How to get funding for a mission trip: Read about our best mission trip fundraising ideas. Your church group can earn up to 52% profit on each sale. Imagine selling fundraising products that people love to buy! This is the easiest way to raise money for a mission trip.
- Mission trip fundraising website: Tracey Allen has been helping religious schools and churches raise money for over 50 years. Learn how Fundraisingzone.com is a one stop shop for all your mission trip fundraising needs.
- How to get donations for a mission trip: Get your community involved by reaching out to them. Learn how to get the most donations for your next mission trip.
Looking for an easy fundraiser? Then look no further than this snack fundraiser. What makes it easy? 20 different delicious snacks means there is something for everyone. At only $7, it is very easy for people to buy more than one! Learn how your school, church or youth group can easily raise the money you need with snack fundraisers.
Our winter fundraising brochure makes fundraising really easy. Why? It’s because your customers will be buying gift wrap and small gifts for the holiday season. This holiday brochure has everything your friends and family needs, and your group earns up to 50% on each sale. Learn more about these easy winter fundraising ideas.
Selling flower seeds and bulbs doesn’t get any easier than this. Show this beautiful catalog to your friends and family. They choose the seeds, candy and small gifts they want to buy and your small group or school earns up to 50% on each sale. Learn more about this 100% risk free easy spring fundraiser.
Clients tell us these cookie dough fundraisers are easy as pie. There are no up front costs to you. With six amazing flavors, this brochure has everyones favorite cookie dough. Think chocolate chip, snickerdoodles, etc. Simply pay for what you sell! Earn up to 50% profit with these easy cookie dough fundraising ideas…
Popcorn fundraisers are another easy way to raise money. This works for schools, sports teams, churches and youth groups because everyone loves popcorn. It’s only $7 which means your friends and family will be happy to support your drive. Learn how to earn up to $3.50 on each sale with this easy popcorn fundraiser.