Fundraising Companies Near Me
Fundraising Companies Near Me
If you are looking for fundraising companies in your area, then you will certainly benefit from this information. Like many other groups, you might ask the following questions: Fundraising companies near me
After all, not all fundraising companies provide 5-star service and 5-star results. Whether you are looking to raise money for your school, booster club, team, church or nonprofit, the questions raised here will help you to make an educated decision.
What Should I Look For In Fundraising Companies Near Me?
After 50 years in the industry we have learned a few things about choosing fundraising products. After all, our reputation is on the line when we recommend a fundraising company to work with.
So here are a few things that Fundraisingzone.com suggests when looking for the right company for your fundraiser.
- Do they sell high quality products? You only get one reputation. You have spent years building it, so it only makes sense to get top quality merchandise and products that your customers will love. Good quality products are a must for a successful fundraiser, especially if you want your supporters to donate year after year.
- Do the products they sell have any brand recognition? People like to buy their favorite brands don’t they? Many of these big companies spend millions of dollars a year in advertising their name brand. When you choose a product with name brand recognition like our Cinnabon fundraiser or the Auntie Ann’s Pretzel fundraiser you get to ride on their advertising coat tails.
- Do people want to buy this? There are lots of schools out there with fundraising catalogs filled with things that people do not want to buy. There is nothing worse than feeling pressured to buy something that you don’t want, like or need. Do you know what I mean? That is why we suggest working with fundraiser companies that sell snacks people enjoy eating like cookie dough & chocolate candy as well as products that people are buying already, like gift wrapping paper.
- Is it profitable? It doesn’t make sense to sell something if you are only going to make a 10% profit. Most of the products that our fundraising company brochures offer have a profit margin up to 52% depending on how many your team sells. The higher the profit percentage earned, the more your non-profit earns and keeps. Now you can see why it is so important to choose a company that offers wholesale products for your fundraiser.
- Are there any upfront cost? Some fundraising companies require you to purchase the product in bulk BEFORE you sell it. The disadvantage of this is that you may be STUCK with a bunch of stuff that nobody wants later. If you are a non profit and need to raise money, then this won’t work for you. You want a company that requires no money up front. This means you get to pay for the product from the money received when the customer prepays for their order.
- Are they affordable? The best fundraising companies are affordable so people can make a quick decision to support your organization while getting a treat for themselves. That is why almost all of the products we sell are under $20. In fact, many of them are in the $7 to $10 range. This way people can donate to your program without breaking the bank to do so.
- Is there free shipping? What good is it to sell a product at a good price if it cost an arm and a leg to ship it afterwards? You don’t want a company whose shipping costs eat into your nonprofits earnings do you? That is why the products that we represent all offer free shipping when you meet the minimum size order required.
- Does it offer a prize program? If you are a school or booster club, then prize programs are an excellent way to motivate your students to sell in your behalf. Your kids will have fun selling for you if they can win an ipad mini or an xbox. Wouldn’t you agree?
- Does the fundraising company stand behind its product? Fundraising is our business for the last 50 years. We put our name and reputation on the line everyday with the fundraising products we represent. We work hard on our customer’s behalf because we want to be your fundraising company year after year. So it is in our best interest to stand behind the products we promote and to make sure that your customers are happy. Feel free to see how our customers feel about our efforts in their behalf.
“Chris and Joe were knowledgeable, cared about our school and PTA, and really went above and beyond. I am impressed with their level of knowledge, the quickness with which they answered any and all questions, and made this process as seamless as it could possibly be. I am writing this because I feel that their efforts should be commended and I will be sharing their contact information with future PTA boards, at my school and across the county.”. – Pilot Elementary School
Here are the Top Fundraising Companies We Represent
Please enjoy reviewing many of the fundraiser companies that we work with.
- Gift wrap fundraising
- Magazine fundraising
- Flower bulbs & seeds
- School & Team T shirts
- $7 Gourmet Popcorn
- $7 Healthy Smart Snacks
- $7 Gourmet Snacks
- $7 Snackin In The USA
- $8 Fudge tubs
- $10 cookie dough tubs
- Auntie Ann’s Pretzels
- Cinnabon cinnamon rolls
- Candy – See our Simply Spring Brochure or our Winter Wonderland brochure.
How To Contact a Fundraising Company Near You
Did you know that you can get your free “How To Choose A Fundraising Company” kit here? We will send you samples of all of the fundraising companies we represent. Each of them have received our stamp of approval.
Do you have any questions?
Just pick up the phone and call us at 1-800-645-6550 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have. We wish you well in your efforts to find the right fundraising companies near you.
You also may enjoy reading: