Humane Society Fundraising Ideas
Humane Society Fundraisers
The Humane society is a club / association that aims to stop animal cruelty due to the neglectful actions of people and natural reasons. This club is a great way to just feel good about yourself because you will know that you are helping animals such as dogs and cats and a host of others, including rabbits, birds, and the like. You feel good helping animals who would other suffer. But as we know, it takes money to get things done, including fundraising for your cause.
Donations for my Humane Society Group
Some fundraising ideas are a charity drive people bring toys and items for animals. People can also donate food to the humane society and the humane society gives the items donated to the shelter. Also you can ask for donations to the humane society and the animal shelter. The pretzel packs come into play when you are hosting the fundraiser/ drive and asking people if they would like to buy this delicious treat. So how do u have a drive you must be asking. First, you have to pick a location (maybe a local dog park or park). Next, you have to make fliers with colorful posters promoting your event. Thirdly you have to pick a day that most people are off work like a Saturday. Fourthly, spread the word ask local shops if you can hang posters. Lastly – “Have Fun”.
You can host numerous fundraisers because this club is for a big cause. You can host fundraisers like carwashes or 5k walks / runs. Fundraisers are important because you can spread the word about your cause like animal abuse, get more people to join the humane society, and raise money too.
If you have questions about raising money for animal abuse issues or how to report animal abuse feel free to contact us at 800.465.6550 and we will do our best to assist you. If you have questions about running a catalog fundraising event please reach out and request a free information kit.
Additionally, we offer great fundraising tips for your “humane society” fundraiser – this information is very helpful in planning and coordinating your money maker.
5 Profitable Brochure Fundraising Solutions for Humane Society Groups
- Snackin in the USA Brochure. Great selection of chocolates, gummy worms, nuts, caramels and over two dozen other delicious edibles. Profits up to 50% – all 100% risk free.
- Winter Wonderland Gift Wrap Catalog. This is our #1 top-selling brochures for all types of non-profit organizations, including humane societies. This program offers over 115 items for your buyers. All items are custom packed for your customers. We also offer people to sell online via email, boost sales over 30% or more.
- Caramel Popcorn Fundraising Catalog. A delicious offering of yummy flavors – and they are priced to sell at only $7.00 per bag. This brochure is well priced and are especially well suited for humane society groups.
- “Colossal Collection” Brochure. The colossal cookie and brownie is brand new – and booking well. These 12″ monster sized delights are so delicious we have to keep a steady supply of milk around.
- $10.00 Cookie Dough Brochure. Your humane society group will round up the dough offering this program.
Looking for an easier way to raise funds? Then look no further than this snack brochure. Why do we say that? 20 different delicious snacks means there is something for everyone. At only $8, it is very possible for people to buy more than one! Learn how your school, church or youth group can effortlessly raise the money you need with our fun Snackin’ in The USA brochure.
Our winter brochure makes fundraising really pleasurable. Why? It’s because your customers will be buying gift wrap and small gifts for the holiday season. This holiday brochure has everything your friends and family needs, and your group earns up to 50% on each sale. Learn more about the Winter Wonderland catalog…
Selling flower seeds and bulbs doesn’t have to be complicated. Simply show this beautiful catalog to your friends and family. They choose the seeds, candy and small gifts they want to buy and your small group or school earns up to 50% on each sale. You can’t get more uncomplicated than that! Learn more about this 100% risk-free Simply Spring brochure here…
Clients tell us these cookie dough fund raisers are easy as pie. There are no up front costs to you. With six amazing flavors, this brochure has everyones favorite dough. Think chocolate chip, snickerdoodles, etc. Simply pay for what you sell! Earn up to 50% profit with this mouth watering $10 cookie dough brochure…
Selling popcorn is another simple way to raise money. This works for schools, sports teams, churches and youth groups because everyone loves popcorn. It’s only $8 which means your friends and family will be happy to support your drive. Plus it tastes delicious! Learn how to earn up to $4 on each sale with this Popcorn Pleasures catalog.