Ideas For The Best Preschool Fundraisers
Ideas For The Best Preschool Fundraisers
Ideas are a dime a dozen. We could list 100 ideas for the best preschool fundraisers here. However, what good would it do if you don’t take action, right? So, if you want to raise the most money for your school, then you need to implement!
Thankfully, you don’t have to do this alone, because we have helped preschools raise the most money for over 50 years. In fact, we would like to help you step by step along the way for free. Our kids fundraising ideas work very well for preschools.
Here are 3 ideas for the best preschool fundraisers we have found.
Our Best Preschool Fundraisers
First, you must decide what you mean by “the best” preschool fundraising ideas.
So, what are you looking for? Is it:
- Making the most money?
You will be glad to know that our fundraising ideas for preschools meet these requirements.
Let’s get started.
The Best Preschool Fundraising Ideas Offer A FREE Prize Program
There is no greater influencing force on earth for a child than the promise of candy and toys!
Why not combine the two of them into one fun preschool fundraising event? Each of our fundraising brochures come with a prize incentive program for your students. Simply show the pictures to the children for them to see the prizes they can win. From a drum set to an art set, there is something for every girl and boy. This is an excellent way to teach children about setting and working towards goals.
- What kind of candy fundraisers do we have? There are gummy worms, gummy bears, chocolate candy and everything else kids like to eat.
- Are there any healthy snack fundraisers? Of course! We also have popcorn, nuts and all kinds of trail mix.
- Won’t this be expensive to sell? No! Many of our daycare fundraising programs start at only $7 each. In addition, our 2-lb tub of cookie dough fundraiser is only $10.
- Do we have to pay to join? Not at all! All our programs are risk free to your school. You simply pay for the product that you sell.
- How much money can we make? The more you sell, the more your child care center earns. Because of this, you can earn up to 52% profit on our quality fundraising merchandise.
- How do we get started? Join us for a free phone consultation by calling 1-800-645-6550. We will help you pick the perfect fundraising brochure. We will also ship them to you for free. Finally, we will hold your hand every step of the way.
You can’t get a more simple preschool fundraiser than this. PLUS, we stand 100% behind our fundraising products.
Looking for more preschool fundraising ideas?
Here are a few more ideas to combine with your candy fundraiser.
Why do the same old discount or scratch cards when you can try these fun school fundraising ideas?
- Teddy bear picnics. This is a great event that is fun for children and parents alike. Send out teddy bear invitations and include a time, date and location. Invite the children to bring a teddy bear with them! Or you can buy cheap teddy bears in bulk on Amazon.com and include the teddy bear in the price you charge for the event.
- Photography fundraisers. Reach out to a local photographer. Ask them if they would give you a commission on all the work they sell. Invite them to your preschool for a photo day. Next, send letters home with the students so that they will be dressed for the photo shoot day. Furthermore, parents will choose the photos they like to buy and your school can earn a commission. Why does this work? Because parents can’t resist cute pictures of their kids!
We told you we would be happy to help your preschool for free.
And we mean it.
- Free brochures and envelopes.
- In addition we give you free parent letters.
- Ask about our free shipping program for merchandise.
- You also get all the free coaching you need to succeed. Check out some of our success stories here.
In conclusion, the next set is up to you.
We invite you to reach out to us for a free coaching call. Let’s talk about tour preschool and learn why you are raising money. Let’s discuss what you have tried in the past. Then we will show you how our free brochures can help you reach your fundraising goals. We promise to share our ideas for the best preschool fundraisers we have.
Please call 1-800-645-6550 at your earliest convenience so we can tell you more about our best preschool fundraisers.