Expert Fund Raising Advice
Important Advice when Running a Brochure Fundraiser
- The “most important” sales advice we can offer is to make sure you (the administrator) have a sales goal and a clear reason why you are raising money. You must make sure the participants / parents involved in the fundraiser tell potential buyers about those goals.
- Keep your fundraiser “short & sweet”. We suggest that you should run your “Brochure Fundraiser” for no longer than two weeks. A “Direct Sale” Fundraiser can be just one day or as long as two weeks. Bare in mind the freshness factor when dealing with certain products.
- Choose your program carefully. Every fundraiser is unique based on your community, time of year, previous items used and how much money you need to raise.
- Keep track of your “Brochure Fundraising” campaign before, during and after delivery of your merchandise. Click here for more details.
Do’s and Do Not’s of Brochure Fundraising
- Never allow young children to solicit orders alone. They should always be in the company of a responsible adult.
- If you have chosen a prize program inform the children ahead of time what they could potentially receive as a prize – this will help increase sales.
- Try not to run your brochure fundraiser any more than two weeks. Much more than that the participants will lose interest.
- Do not run two fundraising campaigns at the same time, as it will reduce sales of both. We urge you not to run more than one at a time – please trust us on this one.
Booster Club Fundraiser Ideas - Booster club fundraising ideas from Fundraisingzone.com offers profits up to 52% for your school or organization. Offering free ... Read More
Soccer Fundraising - 100% Risk Free - Whether you are a league coach, school soccer coach, assistant coach, soccer mom, or whatever your position might ... Read More
Successful cheerleader fundraiser - If you’re worried about how your gymnastics team or cheer team is going to raise money for uniforms, ... Read More
French Club Fundraising Ideas - French clubs in schools are like any other school group - they need to raise funds for their ... Read More
Crazy About Cookies Fundraiser - Cookie Dough - Whether you are looking to raise money for your school, church, non-profit or small group, the Neighbors " ... Read More
Fundraising for a Good Cause: How Churches Can Gain Community Support for their money making efforts. - Churches are a mainstay where, no matter what your faith, you can appreciate the selfless giving and charity ... Read More
Boston's Best Coffee Fundraiser - Looking For The Boston's Best Coffee Fundraising Program? We love the Boston's Best Coffee Fundraiser starring their very ... Read More