Expert Fund Raising Advice
Important Advice when Running a Brochure Fundraiser
- The “most important” sales advice we can offer is to make sure you (the administrator) have a sales goal and a clear reason why you are raising money. You must make sure the participants / parents involved in the fundraiser tell potential buyers about those goals.
- Keep your fundraiser “short & sweet”. We suggest that you should run your “Brochure Fundraiser” for no longer than two weeks. A “Direct Sale” Fundraiser can be just one day or as long as two weeks. Bare in mind the freshness factor when dealing with certain products.
- Choose your program carefully. Every fundraiser is unique based on your community, time of year, previous items used and how much money you need to raise.
- Keep track of your “Brochure Fundraising” campaign before, during and after delivery of your merchandise. Click here for more details.
Do’s and Do Not’s of Brochure Fundraising
- Never allow young children to solicit orders alone. They should always be in the company of a responsible adult.
- If you have chosen a prize program inform the children ahead of time what they could potentially receive as a prize – this will help increase sales.
- Try not to run your brochure fundraiser any more than two weeks. Much more than that the participants will lose interest.
- Do not run two fundraising campaigns at the same time, as it will reduce sales of both. We urge you not to run more than one at a time – please trust us on this one.
Charter School Fundraising - Does your charter school needs to raise money? We have risk-free solutions. Charter schools, like many schools in ... Read More
Easy Lacrosse Fundraising Ideas - Looking for some easy lacrosse fundraising ideas? The USA Lacrosse website tells us that they have 68 chapters ... Read More
Competitive Cheer Fundraising ideas – Easy, Best, Fun - Your competitive cheer all-star squad has just won the local championship. Months of hard work have gotten your ... Read More
Band Booster Fundraisers for School Groups - Band booster fundraising ideas for high schools, class presidents, school class leaders, band leaders, parent-teacher advisors, prom planners, ... Read More
Crazy About Cookies Fundraiser - Cookie Dough - Whether you are looking to raise money for your school, church, non-profit or small group, the Neighbors " ... Read More
Christian Academy Fundraising Ideas - Christian academy fundraising is an ongoing affair. We offer Christian based schools a wide variety of brochure fundraising ... Read More
Fundraising Ideas for Non-Profit Organizations - Fundraising for non-profit organizations is an all important and ongoing process. Non-profit groups combine numerous types of groups, ... Read More