Expert Fund Raising Advice
Important Advice when Running a Brochure Fundraiser
- The “most important” sales advice we can offer is to make sure you (the administrator) have a sales goal and a clear reason why you are raising money. You must make sure the participants / parents involved in the fundraiser tell potential buyers about those goals.
- Keep your fundraiser “short & sweet”. We suggest that you should run your “Brochure Fundraiser” for no longer than two weeks. A “Direct Sale” Fundraiser can be just one day or as long as two weeks. Bare in mind the freshness factor when dealing with certain products.
- Choose your program carefully. Every fundraiser is unique based on your community, time of year, previous items used and how much money you need to raise.
- Keep track of your “Brochure Fundraising” campaign before, during and after delivery of your merchandise. Click here for more details.
Do’s and Do Not’s of Brochure Fundraising
- Never allow young children to solicit orders alone. They should always be in the company of a responsible adult.
- If you have chosen a prize program inform the children ahead of time what they could potentially receive as a prize – this will help increase sales.
- Try not to run your brochure fundraiser any more than two weeks. Much more than that the participants will lose interest.
- Do not run two fundraising campaigns at the same time, as it will reduce sales of both. We urge you not to run more than one at a time – please trust us on this one.
School Fundraising Ideas That Actually Work - Schools nationwide are advancing in ideas, development, and their approaches to the learning process. More often than not, ... Read More
GAA Fundraising Ideas - GAA is short for Gaelic Athletic Association which supports Gaelic is an International organization which promotes and supports ... Read More
Cheerleader Sponsor Fundraising Letter - Looking for a cheerleading sponsor letter sample? Thousands of cheerleaders around the country are looking for ways to ... Read More
Band Fundraisers - Learn how to raise money from these simple band fundraisers Welcome to fundraising zone, the home of simple ... Read More
Scoop and Bake Cookie Dough Fundraising - The Neighbors name brand "Scoop and Bake" Cookie Dough Fundraising program has been popular for many years. Tens ... Read More
Small Church Fundraising Ideas - Easy, Best, Profitable - Small churches have that close community feeling that you don't get from a mega church. Unfortunately, that means ... Read More
Humane Society Fundraising - Help Homeless & Injured Animals - How does a non-profit animal shelter afford to take care of the scores of abandoned animals that they ... Read More