Expert Fund Raising Advice
Important Advice when Running a Brochure Fundraiser
- The “most important” sales advice we can offer is to make sure you (the administrator) have a sales goal and a clear reason why you are raising money. You must make sure the participants / parents involved in the fundraiser tell potential buyers about those goals.
- Keep your fundraiser “short & sweet”. We suggest that you should run your “Brochure Fundraiser” for no longer than two weeks. A “Direct Sale” Fundraiser can be just one day or as long as two weeks. Bare in mind the freshness factor when dealing with certain products.
- Choose your program carefully. Every fundraiser is unique based on your community, time of year, previous items used and how much money you need to raise.
- Keep track of your “Brochure Fundraising” campaign before, during and after delivery of your merchandise. Click here for more details.
Do’s and Do Not’s of Brochure Fundraising
- Never allow young children to solicit orders alone. They should always be in the company of a responsible adult.
- If you have chosen a prize program inform the children ahead of time what they could potentially receive as a prize – this will help increase sales.
- Try not to run your brochure fundraiser any more than two weeks. Much more than that the participants will lose interest.
- Do not run two fundraising campaigns at the same time, as it will reduce sales of both. We urge you not to run more than one at a time – please trust us on this one.
Band Fundraising Ideas - All school band and orchestra groups have to find innovative ways to raise money for the thing that ... Read More
Softball Fundraising Ideas - Softball is an athletic sport that is fun to do and provides for great fundraising opportunities. It’s a ... Read More
Dancing Fundraisers - Dancing fundraisers have been around for many years. They are popular because people enjoy the opportunity of meeting ... Read More
Pay to Play Fundraising - School districts are turning to pay to play - which is forcing the participants in public school sponsored ... Read More
Crazy About Cookies Fundraising Ideas - Here at Fundraisingzone.com we have lots of Crazy About Cookies fundraising ideas to share with you. After all, ... Read More
Best Mission Trip Fundraising Ideas - Mission trips are popular all over the country as many people tend to go on them while in ... Read More
The Art of Fundraising: How Giving Assists Your Organization and Other Fundraising Ideas - The art of fundraising is learning that giving to others is a beautiful thing. Assisting those who need ... Read More