Expert Fund Raising Advice
Important Advice when Running a Brochure Fundraiser
- The “most important” sales advice we can offer is to make sure you (the administrator) have a sales goal and a clear reason why you are raising money. You must make sure the participants / parents involved in the fundraiser tell potential buyers about those goals.
- Keep your fundraiser “short & sweet”. We suggest that you should run your “Brochure Fundraiser” for no longer than two weeks. A “Direct Sale” Fundraiser can be just one day or as long as two weeks. Bare in mind the freshness factor when dealing with certain products.
- Choose your program carefully. Every fundraiser is unique based on your community, time of year, previous items used and how much money you need to raise.
- Keep track of your “Brochure Fundraising” campaign before, during and after delivery of your merchandise. Click here for more details.
Do’s and Do Not’s of Brochure Fundraising
- Never allow young children to solicit orders alone. They should always be in the company of a responsible adult.
- If you have chosen a prize program inform the children ahead of time what they could potentially receive as a prize – this will help increase sales.
- Try not to run your brochure fundraiser any more than two weeks. Much more than that the participants will lose interest.
- Do not run two fundraising campaigns at the same time, as it will reduce sales of both. We urge you not to run more than one at a time – please trust us on this one.
Web Based School Fundraising Ideas - Are you using these 21st century web-based marketing tools to help you with your small group fundraisers? Take ... Read More
Bowling Fundraising - Fundraisingzone.com provides bowling teams the opportunity to raise the funds they need for both leisure and skillful play. ... Read More
Competitive Cheer Fundraising ideas – Easy, Best, Fun - Your competitive cheer all-star squad has just won the local championship. Months of hard work have gotten your ... Read More
French Club Fundraising Ideas - French clubs in schools are like any other school group - they need to raise funds for their ... Read More
Find The Best Gift Wrap Fundraising Company Near Me! - Perhaps that is exactly what you said when you spoke into your phone just a few moments go... ... Read More
Church Choir Fundraising Ideas - Choir brochure fundraising ideas from Fundraisingzone.com offers your choir the chance to earn profits up to 50% or ... Read More
Preschool Fundraising Ideas - Best Easy Profitable! - Are you looking for some preschool fundraising ideas to try? It is easy to be overwhelmed with the ... Read More