Expert Fund Raising Advice
Important Advice when Running a Brochure Fundraiser
- The “most important” sales advice we can offer is to make sure you (the administrator) have a sales goal and a clear reason why you are raising money. You must make sure the participants / parents involved in the fundraiser tell potential buyers about those goals. This is expert fundraising advice for every organization.
- Keep your fundraiser “short & sweet”. We suggest that you should run your “Brochure Fundraiser” for no longer than two weeks. A “Direct Sale” Fundraiser can be just one day or as long as two weeks. Bare in mind the freshness factor when dealing with certain products.
- Choose your program carefully. Every fundraiser is unique based on your community, time of year, previous items used and how much money you need to raise.
- Keep track of your “Brochure Fundraising” campaign before, during and after delivery of your merchandise. Click here for more details.
Do’s and Do Not’s of Brochure Fundraisers
- Never allow young children to solicit orders alone. They should always be in the company of a responsible adult.
- If you have chosen a prize program inform the children ahead of time what they could potentially receive as a prize – this will help increase sales.
- Try not to run your brochure fundraiser any more than two weeks. Much more than that the participants will lose interest.
- Do not run two fundraising campaigns at the same time, as it will reduce sales of both. We urge you not to run more than one at a time – please trust us on this one.
Custom Expert Fundraising Advice For Your Youth Group
We offer free virtual consultations by phone or zoom. We have plenty of ideas to help your kids raise money for your school, sports team or youth group. Contact today to learn how Fundraising Zone can help you reach your financial goals.
Booster Club Fundraising Ideas that Really Work - Booster club fundraising ideas from Fundraisingzone.com offers profits up to 52% for your school or organization. Offering free ... Read More
Cooperstown Fundraising Ideas - DISCOVER 5 Fundraising Ideas for Cooperstown Tournament 2020 Are you looking for ways raise money for your teams ... Read More
$7,000 of Fireworks Stolen from Cheerleading Program in Sacramento CA - What can you learn from the story of $7,000 worth of fireworks stolen from a California cheerleader fund ... Read More
The Jam Session: Band Fundraisers for Music Program Preservation - Lace up your shoes everyone, because you’re going to Regionals in style and we are going to help ... Read More
How to Run a Frozen Cookie Dough Fundraiser - How to Run Fundraiser with Frozen Cookie Dough. Thinking about running a frozen cookie dough fundraising event this ... Read More
Fundraising for a Good Cause: Support Local Community Church Fundraising - Churches are a mainstay where, no matter what your faith, you can appreciate the selfless giving and charity ... Read More
Kids Popcorn Fundraiser Near Me - Have you recently searched for a "Kids Popcorn fundraiser near me"? We have good news for you because ... Read More