Expert Fund Raising Advice
Important Advice when Running a Brochure Fundraiser
- The “most important” sales advice we can offer is to make sure you (the administrator) have a sales goal and a clear reason why you are raising money. You must make sure the participants / parents involved in the fundraiser tell potential buyers about those goals. This is expert fundraising advice for every organization.
- Keep your fundraiser “short & sweet”. We suggest that you should run your “Brochure Fundraiser” for no longer than two weeks. A “Direct Sale” Fundraiser can be just one day or as long as two weeks. Bare in mind the freshness factor when dealing with certain products.
- Choose your program carefully. Every fundraiser is unique based on your community, time of year, previous items used and how much money you need to raise.
- Keep track of your “Brochure Fundraising” campaign before, during and after delivery of your merchandise. Click here for more details.
Do’s and Do Not’s of Brochure Fundraisers
- Never allow young children to solicit orders alone. They should always be in the company of a responsible adult.
- If you have chosen a prize program inform the children ahead of time what they could potentially receive as a prize – this will help increase sales.
- Try not to run your brochure fundraiser any more than two weeks. Much more than that the participants will lose interest.
- Do not run two fundraising campaigns at the same time, as it will reduce sales of both. We urge you not to run more than one at a time – please trust us on this one.
Custom Expert Fundraising Advice For Your Youth Group
We offer free virtual consultations by phone or zoom. We have plenty of ideas to help your kids raise money for your school, sports team or youth group. Contact today to learn how Fundraising Zone can help you reach your financial goals.
How To Improve Your Email Fundraising Efforts - You already know the importance of email fundraising. Building an email list of your past donors is one ... Read More
Little League Fundraising Ideas - There’s no American youth sports league better known than Little League. After all, it was started as the ... Read More
Successful Dance Team Fundraising Events - Successful Dance Team Fundraising Events Selling Coffee If you are looking for successful dance team fundraising events, we ... Read More
Key Club Fundraisers for Group Leaders - High school equals Key Club for certain kids - every parent wants to see their child get the ... Read More
Kettle Corn Fundraiser Ideas For School - An Easy Fundraiser With Kettle Corn For Schools & Churches Why consider these kettle corn fundraiser ideas for school? ... Read More
Christian Fundraising Ideas - Christian academy fundraising is an ongoing affair. We offer Christian based schools a wide variety of brochure fundraising ... Read More
Club Fundraising Ideas To Raise Money For Students - Easy book club fundraisers are always in demand, especially high school groups. There are thousands of book clubs ... Read More