Expert Fund Raising Advice
Important Advice when Running a Brochure Fundraiser
- The “most important” sales advice we can offer is to make sure you (the administrator) have a sales goal and a clear reason why you are raising money. You must make sure the participants / parents involved in the fundraiser tell potential buyers about those goals.
- Keep your fundraiser “short & sweet”. We suggest that you should run your “Brochure Fundraiser” for no longer than two weeks. A “Direct Sale” Fundraiser can be just one day or as long as two weeks. Bare in mind the freshness factor when dealing with certain products.
- Choose your program carefully. Every fundraiser is unique based on your community, time of year, previous items used and how much money you need to raise.
- Keep track of your “Brochure Fundraising” campaign before, during and after delivery of your merchandise. Click here for more details.
Do’s and Do Not’s of Brochure Fundraising
- Never allow young children to solicit orders alone. They should always be in the company of a responsible adult.
- If you have chosen a prize program inform the children ahead of time what they could potentially receive as a prize – this will help increase sales.
- Try not to run your brochure fundraiser any more than two weeks. Much more than that the participants will lose interest.
- Do not run two fundraising campaigns at the same time, as it will reduce sales of both. We urge you not to run more than one at a time – please trust us on this one.
How To Improve Your Email Fundraising Efforts - You already know the importance of email fundraising. Building an email list of your past donors is one ... Read More
How To Design Your Basketball Fundraiser Flyer Templates - Designing The Best Basketball Fundraiser Flyer Templates For Teams Are you looking for a basketball fundraiser flyer template? Look ... Read More
Cheerleading Fundraiser Flyer - Your fundraiser will only be as profitable to the extent that others find out about it! Otherwise, your ... Read More
Learn how to run a Profitable School Trip Fundraiser - Class trip fundraising is important. We offer school class trip coordinators a great selection of brochure fundraising ideas. ... Read More
Auntie Anne's Fundraising: Pretzel Fundraisers - Fundraisingzone.com is the best place for Auntie Anne's fundraising. We will take you by the hand and walk ... Read More
Coffee Fundraiser For Church - Want An Easy Coffee Fundraising Idea For Church? Holding a coffee fundraiser for church choirs or youth groups ... Read More
Kids Popcorn Fundraiser Near Me - Have you recently searched for a "Kids Popcorn fundraiser near me"? We have good news for you because ... Read More