Expert Fund Raising Advice
Important Advice when Running a Brochure Fundraiser
- The “most important” sales advice we can offer is to make sure you (the administrator) have a sales goal and a clear reason why you are raising money. You must make sure the participants / parents involved in the fundraiser tell potential buyers about those goals.
- Keep your fundraiser “short & sweet”. We suggest that you should run your “Brochure Fundraiser” for no longer than two weeks. A “Direct Sale” Fundraiser can be just one day or as long as two weeks. Bare in mind the freshness factor when dealing with certain products.
- Choose your program carefully. Every fundraiser is unique based on your community, time of year, previous items used and how much money you need to raise.
- Keep track of your “Brochure Fundraising” campaign before, during and after delivery of your merchandise. Click here for more details.
Do’s and Do Not’s of Brochure Fundraising
- Never allow young children to solicit orders alone. They should always be in the company of a responsible adult.
- If you have chosen a prize program inform the children ahead of time what they could potentially receive as a prize – this will help increase sales.
- Try not to run your brochure fundraiser any more than two weeks. Much more than that the participants will lose interest.
- Do not run two fundraising campaigns at the same time, as it will reduce sales of both. We urge you not to run more than one at a time – please trust us on this one.
Profitable PTO Fundraisers For Elementary Schools - All of the PTO groups we have helped love that they can earn up to 52% on each ... Read More
Youth Baseball League Fund Raising - "Little League" or youth baseball team fund raising can be stressful and certainly time-consuming. Raising money for equiptment, ... Read More
Trail Mix Fundraisers For Your Dance Team - How can our trail mix fundraising ideas help your dance team earn the most money? We have an ... Read More
FCCLA Brochure Fundraising Ideas - The (FCCLA) is the Family, Career and Community Leaders of America and was formerly known as the Future ... Read More
Sally Foster Gift Wrap Paper Fundraiser - If you are looking for Sally Foster gift wrapping paper fund raiser help... then please listen closely. We ... Read More
Church Choir Fundraising Ideas - Choir brochure fundraising ideas from Fundraisingzone.com offers your choir the chance to earn profits up to 50% or ... Read More
Product Fundraising Ideas - Best, Easy, Fun - Product fundraising ideas are the main way for schools and non-profits to raise money for their needs. There ... Read More