Expert Fund Raising Advice
Important Advice when Running a Brochure Fundraiser
- The “most important” sales advice we can offer is to make sure you (the administrator) have a sales goal and a clear reason why you are raising money. You must make sure the participants / parents involved in the fundraiser tell potential buyers about those goals.
- Keep your fundraiser “short & sweet”. We suggest that you should run your “Brochure Fundraiser” for no longer than two weeks. A “Direct Sale” Fundraiser can be just one day or as long as two weeks. Bare in mind the freshness factor when dealing with certain products.
- Choose your program carefully. Every fundraiser is unique based on your community, time of year, previous items used and how much money you need to raise.
- Keep track of your “Brochure Fundraising” campaign before, during and after delivery of your merchandise. Click here for more details.
Do’s and Do Not’s of Brochure Fundraising
- Never allow young children to solicit orders alone. They should always be in the company of a responsible adult.
- If you have chosen a prize program inform the children ahead of time what they could potentially receive as a prize – this will help increase sales.
- Try not to run your brochure fundraiser any more than two weeks. Much more than that the participants will lose interest.
- Do not run two fundraising campaigns at the same time, as it will reduce sales of both. We urge you not to run more than one at a time – please trust us on this one.
Private School Fundraiser Events - Small Private School Fundraiser Events Your private school needs to raise money this year. Otherwise, you wouldn't ... Read More
Soccer Fundraising Ideas - Soccer is growing fast here is the United States. The youth soccer movement is one of the fastest ... Read More
Cheer Clinic Fundraiser Ideas For Cheer Camps - Your cheerleading team needs to raise money quickly. One way to do that is by holding a youth ... Read More
National Honor Society Fundraiser: Supporting Students in Their Quest for Excellence - Scholarship, leadership, service, and character. These are the guiding principles of development highlighted by the National Honor Society ... Read More
3 Lessons You Can Learn From These Profitable Boy Scouts Popcorn Fundraiser Tips - This list of boy scout fundraiser tips is pure gold. Listen closely because these popcorn fundraising sales tips ... Read More
Fundraising for a Good Cause: Support Local Community Church Fundraising - Churches are a mainstay where, no matter what your faith, you can appreciate the selfless giving and charity ... Read More
Creative Fundraising Ideas For Relay For Life - Enjoy These Creative Relay For Life Fundraising Ideas! If your nonprofit or school is looking for some creative fundraising ... Read More