Expert Fund Raising Advice
Important Advice when Running a Brochure Fundraiser
- The “most important” sales advice we can offer is to make sure you (the administrator) have a sales goal and a clear reason why you are raising money. You must make sure the participants / parents involved in the fundraiser tell potential buyers about those goals.
- Keep your fundraiser “short & sweet”. We suggest that you should run your “Brochure Fundraiser” for no longer than two weeks. A “Direct Sale” Fundraiser can be just one day or as long as two weeks. Bare in mind the freshness factor when dealing with certain products.
- Choose your program carefully. Every fundraiser is unique based on your community, time of year, previous items used and how much money you need to raise.
- Keep track of your “Brochure Fundraising” campaign before, during and after delivery of your merchandise. Click here for more details.
Do’s and Do Not’s of Brochure Fundraising
- Never allow young children to solicit orders alone. They should always be in the company of a responsible adult.
- If you have chosen a prize program inform the children ahead of time what they could potentially receive as a prize – this will help increase sales.
- Try not to run your brochure fundraiser any more than two weeks. Much more than that the participants will lose interest.
- Do not run two fundraising campaigns at the same time, as it will reduce sales of both. We urge you not to run more than one at a time – please trust us on this one.
How Can We Help You Find Easy School Fundraising Ideas? - So, How Can We Help You Find Easy School Fundraising Ideas For This Year? You are looking for ... Read More
Best Travel Baseball Fundraisers - 8 Best Fundraisers For Travel Baseball Teams Does your youth team travel a lot? Then listen up closely ... Read More
Successful Dance Team Fundraising Events - Successful Dance Team Fundraising Events Selling Coffee If you are looking for successful dance team fundraising events, we ... Read More
Easy Art Club Fundraising Ideas - Creative Art Club Fundraisers - Here at Fundraisingzone.com we do one thing and we do it with an artistic flair. We team up ... Read More
Gourmet Cookie Dough Fundraisers - If you are looking to raise money for your elementary school, sports team, youth group, cheer squad or ... Read More
Coffee Fundraiser For Church - Want An Easy Coffee Fundraising Idea For Church? Holding a coffee fundraiser for church choirs or youth groups ... Read More
Best Animal Shelter Fundraising Ideas - According to the ASPCA there are about 6.5 million animals that enter U.S. animal shelters across the country ... Read More