Expert Fund Raising Advice
Important Advice when Running a Brochure Fundraiser
- The “most important” sales advice we can offer is to make sure you (the administrator) have a sales goal and a clear reason why you are raising money. You must make sure the participants / parents involved in the fundraiser tell potential buyers about those goals.
- Keep your fundraiser “short & sweet”. We suggest that you should run your “Brochure Fundraiser” for no longer than two weeks. A “Direct Sale” Fundraiser can be just one day or as long as two weeks. Bare in mind the freshness factor when dealing with certain products.
- Choose your program carefully. Every fundraiser is unique based on your community, time of year, previous items used and how much money you need to raise.
- Keep track of your “Brochure Fundraising” campaign before, during and after delivery of your merchandise. Click here for more details.
Do’s and Do Not’s of Brochure Fundraising
- Never allow young children to solicit orders alone. They should always be in the company of a responsible adult.
- If you have chosen a prize program inform the children ahead of time what they could potentially receive as a prize – this will help increase sales.
- Try not to run your brochure fundraiser any more than two weeks. Much more than that the participants will lose interest.
- Do not run two fundraising campaigns at the same time, as it will reduce sales of both. We urge you not to run more than one at a time – please trust us on this one.
Best Coffee Fundraiser - Who else is looking for the best coffee fundraising programs for schools? Everyone says they have the best ... Read More
Volleyball Fundraising - It would be great if volleyball always got the same attention it gets during the Olympics. For several ... Read More
How to get sponsors for cheerleading - Looking for how to get sponsors for cheerleaders? Winning & entering competitive cheer events can become expensive very ... Read More
Easy Art Club Fundraising Ideas - Creative Art Club Fundraisers - Here at Fundraisingzone.com we do one thing and we do it with an artistic flair. We team up ... Read More
Pretzel Rod Fundraiser - Are you open minded... ? An Alternative to Pretzel Rod Fundraisers. All over the country people just like ... Read More
Fundraising for a Good Cause: Support Local Community Church Fundraising - Churches are a mainstay where, no matter what your faith, you can appreciate the selfless giving and charity ... Read More
7 Unique Fundraising Ideas for Animals, Pets & Shelters - Tending to injured animals and pets is a full time job for many volunteers and employees. We offer ... Read More