Expert Fund Raising Advice
Important Advice when Running a Brochure Fundraiser
- The “most important” sales advice we can offer is to make sure you (the administrator) have a sales goal and a clear reason why you are raising money. You must make sure the participants / parents involved in the fundraiser tell potential buyers about those goals.
- Keep your fundraiser “short & sweet”. We suggest that you should run your “Brochure Fundraiser” for no longer than two weeks. A “Direct Sale” Fundraiser can be just one day or as long as two weeks. Bare in mind the freshness factor when dealing with certain products.
- Choose your program carefully. Every fundraiser is unique based on your community, time of year, previous items used and how much money you need to raise.
- Keep track of your “Brochure Fundraising” campaign before, during and after delivery of your merchandise. Click here for more details.
Do’s and Do Not’s of Brochure Fundraising
- Never allow young children to solicit orders alone. They should always be in the company of a responsible adult.
- If you have chosen a prize program inform the children ahead of time what they could potentially receive as a prize – this will help increase sales.
- Try not to run your brochure fundraiser any more than two weeks. Much more than that the participants will lose interest.
- Do not run two fundraising campaigns at the same time, as it will reduce sales of both. We urge you not to run more than one at a time – please trust us on this one.
Relay For Life Fundraising Ideas For Schools - How Many Of These Relay For Life Fundraising Ideas For Schools Will You Try? Cancer affects almost everyone ... Read More
Youth Soccer Fundraising Ideas - Did you know there are millions of young soccer players in youth leagues across the USA? Each and ... Read More
Warana Cheerleaders Compete in Hawaii - Imagine competing in your very first international cheer competition. If that wasn't exciting enough, imagine it taking place ... Read More
FBLA Fundraising Ideas - Without question - the world is changing. As the world changes, so do business practices and trends. No ... Read More
Raise the Dough! High Profit with Cookie Dough Fundraising - While there are many ways to raise funds for groups and organizations, schools, teams, and clubs, cookie dough ... Read More
Best Mission Trip Fundraising Ideas - Mission trips are popular all over the country as many people tend to go on them while in ... Read More
Ideas For The Best Preschool Fundraisers - So, if you want to raise the most money for your school, then you need to implement! Thankfully, ... Read More