Expert Fund Raising Advice
Important Advice when Running a Brochure Fundraiser
- The “most important” sales advice we can offer is to make sure you (the administrator) have a sales goal and a clear reason why you are raising money. You must make sure the participants / parents involved in the fundraiser tell potential buyers about those goals.
- Keep your fundraiser “short & sweet”. We suggest that you should run your “Brochure Fundraiser” for no longer than two weeks. A “Direct Sale” Fundraiser can be just one day or as long as two weeks. Bare in mind the freshness factor when dealing with certain products.
- Choose your program carefully. Every fundraiser is unique based on your community, time of year, previous items used and how much money you need to raise.
- Keep track of your “Brochure Fundraising” campaign before, during and after delivery of your merchandise. Click here for more details.
Do’s and Do Not’s of Brochure Fundraising
- Never allow young children to solicit orders alone. They should always be in the company of a responsible adult.
- If you have chosen a prize program inform the children ahead of time what they could potentially receive as a prize – this will help increase sales.
- Try not to run your brochure fundraiser any more than two weeks. Much more than that the participants will lose interest.
- Do not run two fundraising campaigns at the same time, as it will reduce sales of both. We urge you not to run more than one at a time – please trust us on this one.
PTO Fundraising Ideas - PTO fundraising programs have been a mainstay for parent-teacher organizations for decades. PTO presidents, fundraising chairpersons, VP leaders ... Read More
11 Fastpitch Softball Fundraisers To Raise The Most Money - How to Raise Money Through Fastpitch Softball Fundraising Fastpitch softball isn't for sissies. Neither is raising money for ... Read More
Unique Cheerleading Fundraising Ideas - In this article, you will learn how to come up with new ideas for your high school cheer ... Read More
Student Council Fundraising Ideas - Profitable and Easy - Student councils are always on the lookout for profitable fundraising ideas - we have solutions to help you. ... Read More
How To Organize Your Edible Cookie Dough Fundraiser - If your non-profit group, sports team or school is going to make the most money you better have ... Read More
Church Choir Fundraising Ideas - Choir brochure fundraising ideas from Fundraisingzone.com offers your choir the chance to earn profits up to 50% or ... Read More
Fundraising ideas for nonprofit animal rescue - Running a shelter for missing, injured or homeless pets is not an easy job. Whether you are with ... Read More