Expert Fund Raising Advice
Important Advice when Running a Brochure Fundraiser
- The “most important” sales advice we can offer is to make sure you (the administrator) have a sales goal and a clear reason why you are raising money. You must make sure the participants / parents involved in the fundraiser tell potential buyers about those goals. This is expert fundraising advice for every organization.
- Keep your fundraiser “short & sweet”. We suggest that you should run your “Brochure Fundraiser” for no longer than two weeks. A “Direct Sale” Fundraiser can be just one day or as long as two weeks. Bare in mind the freshness factor when dealing with certain products.
- Choose your program carefully. Every fundraiser is unique based on your community, time of year, previous items used and how much money you need to raise.
- Keep track of your “Brochure Fundraising” campaign before, during and after delivery of your merchandise. Click here for more details.
Do’s and Do Not’s of Brochure Fundraisers
- Never allow young children to solicit orders alone. They should always be in the company of a responsible adult.
- If you have chosen a prize program inform the children ahead of time what they could potentially receive as a prize – this will help increase sales.
- Try not to run your brochure fundraiser any more than two weeks. Much more than that the participants will lose interest.
- Do not run two fundraising campaigns at the same time, as it will reduce sales of both. We urge you not to run more than one at a time – please trust us on this one.
Custom Expert Fundraising Advice For Your Youth Group
We offer free virtual consultations by phone or zoom. We have plenty of ideas to help your kids raise money for your school, sports team or youth group. Contact today to learn how Fundraising Zone can help you reach your financial goals.
Exciting PTO Fundraising Ideas - PTO fundraising ideas have been a mainstay for parent-teacher organizations for decades. PTO presidents, fundraising chairpersons, VP leaders ... Read More
Best Travel Baseball Fundraisers - 8 Best Fundraisers For Travel Baseball Teams Does your youth team travel a lot? Then listen up closely ... Read More
Cheer Clinic Fundraiser Ideas For Cheer Camps - Your cheerleading team needs to raise money quickly. One way to do that is by holding a youth ... Read More
5 Air Force Booster Club Fundraising Ideas - Try these tips to raise money for your high school air force booster club Are you looking for ... Read More
How Much Gourmet Popcorn Fundraiser Profit Can We Make? - One of the biggest questions asked here at Fundraisingzone.com is, "How much gourmet popcorn fundraiser profit can we ... Read More
Christian Fundraising Ideas - Christian academy fundraising is an ongoing affair. We offer Christian based schools a wide variety of brochure fundraising ... Read More
Easy Catalog Fundraising Ideas from Fundraisingzone.com - Catalog fundraising ideas for all types of elementary schools, junior high schools, senior high school groups, booster clubs, ... Read More