Expert Fund Raising Advice
Important Advice when Running a Brochure Fundraiser
- The “most important” sales advice we can offer is to make sure you (the administrator) have a sales goal and a clear reason why you are raising money. You must make sure the participants / parents involved in the fundraiser tell potential buyers about those goals.
- Keep your fundraiser “short & sweet”. We suggest that you should run your “Brochure Fundraiser” for no longer than two weeks. A “Direct Sale” Fundraiser can be just one day or as long as two weeks. Bare in mind the freshness factor when dealing with certain products.
- Choose your program carefully. Every fundraiser is unique based on your community, time of year, previous items used and how much money you need to raise.
- Keep track of your “Brochure Fundraising” campaign before, during and after delivery of your merchandise. Click here for more details.
Do’s and Do Not’s of Brochure Fundraising
- Never allow young children to solicit orders alone. They should always be in the company of a responsible adult.
- If you have chosen a prize program inform the children ahead of time what they could potentially receive as a prize – this will help increase sales.
- Try not to run your brochure fundraiser any more than two weeks. Much more than that the participants will lose interest.
- Do not run two fundraising campaigns at the same time, as it will reduce sales of both. We urge you not to run more than one at a time – please trust us on this one.
Snackin’ in the USA for School Boosters - What would schools do without a healthy booster club? More than likely they’d have to send several athletic ... Read More
Youth Baseball Fundraising - Youth baseball fundraising is a team sport - so is baseball in general. Raise the funds you need ... Read More
Cheerleading Fundraising Ideas - The first step in raising any kind of cheerleader funds is to develop a smart plan before starting ... Read More
French Club Fundraising Ideas - French clubs in schools are like any other school group - they need to raise funds for their ... Read More
Booster Clubs Raise Money With Our Winter Gift Wrap Fundraisers - Attention parents and teachers of high school booster clubs! Did you hear about our easy gift wrap fundraisers ... Read More
Small Church Fundraising Ideas - Easy, Best, Profitable - Small churches have that close community feeling that you don't get from a mega church. Unfortunately, that means ... Read More
Non profit fundraising ideas - Easy, Best, Top - Are you ready for a few fundraising tips to help your small group? Because we are certainly ready ... Read More