Expert Fund Raising Advice
Important Advice when Running a Brochure Fundraiser
- The “most important” sales advice we can offer is to make sure you (the administrator) have a sales goal and a clear reason why you are raising money. You must make sure the participants / parents involved in the fundraiser tell potential buyers about those goals.
- Keep your fundraiser “short & sweet”. We suggest that you should run your “Brochure Fundraiser” for no longer than two weeks. A “Direct Sale” Fundraiser can be just one day or as long as two weeks. Bare in mind the freshness factor when dealing with certain products.
- Choose your program carefully. Every fundraiser is unique based on your community, time of year, previous items used and how much money you need to raise.
- Keep track of your “Brochure Fundraising” campaign before, during and after delivery of your merchandise. Click here for more details.
Do’s and Do Not’s of Brochure Fundraising
- Never allow young children to solicit orders alone. They should always be in the company of a responsible adult.
- If you have chosen a prize program inform the children ahead of time what they could potentially receive as a prize – this will help increase sales.
- Try not to run your brochure fundraiser any more than two weeks. Much more than that the participants will lose interest.
- Do not run two fundraising campaigns at the same time, as it will reduce sales of both. We urge you not to run more than one at a time – please trust us on this one.
Starbucks Coffee Fundraiser Alternative - Looking for a Starbucks Coffee Fundraiser For Your Organization? Just drive past your local Starbucks and see all ... Read More
Soccer Fundraising - 100% Risk Free - Whether you are a league coach, school soccer coach, assistant coach, soccer mom, or whatever your position might ... Read More
Kickline fundraising ideas - 4 Easy Kickline Fundraiser Ideas To Try Are you looking for easy kickline fundraising ideas for your school? ... Read More
FBLA Fundraisers - Easy and Profitable - FBLA fundraising programs is important to such organizations. The work they do and the fundraising success they create ... Read More
Magazine Fundraisers - Great Profits and Easy to Sell - Magazine fundraising ideas are a profitable way to raise funds for your school or non-profit group. Our magazines ... Read More
Coffee Fundraiser For Church - Want An Easy Coffee Fundraising Idea For Church? Holding a coffee fundraiser for church choirs or youth groups ... Read More
Fundraising Ideas for Non-Profit Organizations - Fundraising for non-profit organizations is an all important and ongoing process. Non-profit groups combine numerous types of groups, ... Read More