Expert Fund Raising Advice
Important Advice when Running a Brochure Fundraiser
- The “most important” sales advice we can offer is to make sure you (the administrator) have a sales goal and a clear reason why you are raising money. You must make sure the participants / parents involved in the fundraiser tell potential buyers about those goals.
- Keep your fundraiser “short & sweet”. We suggest that you should run your “Brochure Fundraiser” for no longer than two weeks. A “Direct Sale” Fundraiser can be just one day or as long as two weeks. Bare in mind the freshness factor when dealing with certain products.
- Choose your program carefully. Every fundraiser is unique based on your community, time of year, previous items used and how much money you need to raise.
- Keep track of your “Brochure Fundraising” campaign before, during and after delivery of your merchandise. Click here for more details.
Do’s and Do Not’s of Brochure Fundraising
- Never allow young children to solicit orders alone. They should always be in the company of a responsible adult.
- If you have chosen a prize program inform the children ahead of time what they could potentially receive as a prize – this will help increase sales.
- Try not to run your brochure fundraiser any more than two weeks. Much more than that the participants will lose interest.
- Do not run two fundraising campaigns at the same time, as it will reduce sales of both. We urge you not to run more than one at a time – please trust us on this one.
School Fundraising Ideas That Actually Work - Schools nationwide are advancing in ideas, development, and their approaches to the learning process. More often than not, ... Read More
Girl’s Lacrosse Fundraising Ideas - "Girl’s Lacrosse Fundraising Ideas" - We have the answers to your questions about how to raise money for ... Read More
Cheerleading Fundraising Ideas - The first step in raising any kind of cheerleader funds is to develop a smart plan before starting ... Read More
Prom Fundraising Ideas - Prom fundraising is generally a "once in a lifetime" event, so you want to do it right and ... Read More
How to Financially Boost the Booster Club with Snack Fundraisers - Can you just imagine the shape your school would be in without a well run booster club? More ... Read More
Profitable Mission Trip Fundraising Ideas - Mission trips are popular all over the country as many people tend to go on them while in ... Read More
Learn About Top Selling Brochure Fundraising - Our brochure fundraising solutions are great for schools, non profit groups, school teams, youth leagues, cheerleading squads, school ... Read More