Expert Fund Raising Advice
Important Advice when Running a Brochure Fundraiser
- The “most important” sales advice we can offer is to make sure you (the administrator) have a sales goal and a clear reason why you are raising money. You must make sure the participants / parents involved in the fundraiser tell potential buyers about those goals.
- Keep your fundraiser “short & sweet”. We suggest that you should run your “Brochure Fundraiser” for no longer than two weeks. A “Direct Sale” Fundraiser can be just one day or as long as two weeks. Bare in mind the freshness factor when dealing with certain products.
- Choose your program carefully. Every fundraiser is unique based on your community, time of year, previous items used and how much money you need to raise.
- Keep track of your “Brochure Fundraising” campaign before, during and after delivery of your merchandise. Click here for more details.
Do’s and Do Not’s of Brochure Fundraising
- Never allow young children to solicit orders alone. They should always be in the company of a responsible adult.
- If you have chosen a prize program inform the children ahead of time what they could potentially receive as a prize – this will help increase sales.
- Try not to run your brochure fundraiser any more than two weeks. Much more than that the participants will lose interest.
- Do not run two fundraising campaigns at the same time, as it will reduce sales of both. We urge you not to run more than one at a time – please trust us on this one.
Yearbook Fundraising Ideas for Schools - Planning a yearbook takes time so you don't want to wait until graduation is just around the corner ... Read More
Youth Baseball League Fund Raising - "Little League" or youth baseball team fund raising can be stressful and certainly time-consuming. Raising money for equiptment, ... Read More
Dancing Fundraisers - Dancing fundraisers have been around for many years. They are popular because people enjoy the opportunity of meeting ... Read More
Band Booster Fundraisers for School Groups - Band booster fundraising ideas for high schools, class presidents, school class leaders, band leaders, parent-teacher advisors, prom planners, ... Read More
The Cheer Block Party and Garage Sale - You want to do something fun, original, and inexpensive with some pretty high returns on investment? Organize a ... Read More
Profitable Mission Trip Fundraising Ideas - Mission trips are popular all over the country as many people tend to go on them while in ... Read More
Fundraising Ideas For Kids - Easy, Fun, Profitable - Fundraising ideas for kids is something that non-profit group leaders, PTA presidents and other youth group decision makers ... Read More