Expert Fund Raising Advice
Important Advice when Running a Brochure Fundraiser
- The “most important” sales advice we can offer is to make sure you (the administrator) have a sales goal and a clear reason why you are raising money. You must make sure the participants / parents involved in the fundraiser tell potential buyers about those goals. This is expert fundraising advice for every organization.
- Keep your fundraiser “short & sweet”. We suggest that you should run your “Brochure Fundraiser” for no longer than two weeks. A “Direct Sale” Fundraiser can be just one day or as long as two weeks. Bare in mind the freshness factor when dealing with certain products.
- Choose your program carefully. Every fundraiser is unique based on your community, time of year, previous items used and how much money you need to raise.
- Keep track of your “Brochure Fundraising” campaign before, during and after delivery of your merchandise. Click here for more details.
Do’s and Do Not’s of Brochure Fundraisers
- Never allow young children to solicit orders alone. They should always be in the company of a responsible adult.
- If you have chosen a prize program inform the children ahead of time what they could potentially receive as a prize – this will help increase sales.
- Try not to run your brochure fundraiser any more than two weeks. Much more than that the participants will lose interest.
- Do not run two fundraising campaigns at the same time, as it will reduce sales of both. We urge you not to run more than one at a time – please trust us on this one.
Custom Expert Fundraising Advice For Your Youth Group
We offer free virtual consultations by phone or zoom. We have plenty of ideas to help your kids raise money for your school, sports team or youth group. Contact today to learn how Fundraising Zone can help you reach your financial goals.
Relay For Life Fundraising Ideas For Schools - How Many Of These Relay For Life Fundraising Ideas For Schools Will You Try? Cancer affects almost everyone ... Read More
Swim team fundraising ideas - Swim teams can hold fundraising events to help keep the pool in shape, for swimming equipment such as ... Read More
Winter Candle Fundraising Ideas For Your Cheerleaders - If your cheerleaders are dreaming about competing in the All-Star National Championships this year, they better get to ... Read More
Music Fundraisers - Music Fundraisers If your school is looking for music fundraiser ideas, you will certainly be glad you found ... Read More
Gift Wrap Fundraising Ideas - 100% Risk Free - Gift wrap brochure fundraising is easy to run. The process is fairly simple. You would sign up to ... Read More
Fundraising for a Good Cause: Support Local Community Church Fundraising - Churches are a mainstay where, no matter what your faith, you can appreciate the selfless giving and charity ... Read More
Wicked Awesome Coffee Fundraiser - Wicked Awesome Coffee Fundraiser We love the Boston's Best Coffee Fundraiser starring their very own Wicked Awesome Brand. ... Read More