Class of 2021 Fundraising
Class of 2021 Fundraising Ideas
Hey there future graduates! We know this special day can not come fast enough for you. That is why it is a great idea to hold a Class of 2021 fundraiser right now.
We hope these Class of 2021 fundraising ideas will get your creative juices going!
Buy a t-shirt to support the class of 2021
One of the best ways to keep your eyes on the finish line is to sell and wear T-shirts that say “Class of 2021”. Every time you see or wear this shirt, it will encourage you to keep hitting the books until you graduate.
How does Spirit Shirt Fundraising Work?
- Get everyone in your middle school involved. Consider perhaps even involving other schools in the school district. Use the central school district staff directory to reach out to the appropriate parties to see if there is any interest in working together on this project.
- The first thing to do is to have a logo design contest for your class of 2021 shirt.
- Second, once you have selected your winner, send us a copy of the logo.
- Do you want to sell T-shirts or sweatshirts?
- We will design & print custom graduation fundraising fliers for your school to show to friends and family.
- In addition, we suggest that you take advantage of social media fundraising, so post your Class of 2021 shirt on facebook, instagram Be sure to tell people why they should support your school fundraiser.
- Collect payment up front for each shirt order because we don’t want you to lay any money out of your own pocket!
- Finally, pay for your shirts and we will ship them to you.
Your graduation class gets to keep up to 50% profit depending on how much you sell. By the way, if you meet the minimum order required, then the shipping to your high school is free.
A word of caution about your Class of 2021 shirt fundraiser
Don’t wait until 2021 to start your fundraiser. Now is the best time to take action. The sooner you start… the sooner you can start earning money.
Remember that you can host this fundraiser every year until your class actually graduates. Why is this important?
It is because those that missed out on the t- shirts the first time will most certainly want to order one. Don’t be surprised if the students that originally bought one want a second or third shirt too!
In conclusion, if high school is an exciting period in a teenager’s life, then the thought of graduating is even 10 times more exciting!
Wear this shirt with pride because you deserve it. Graduation day will be here before you know it, so use this time wisely.
Contact us for a free consultation and we will share with you some of our best Class of 2021 fundraising ideas.
Whether you are raising money for the marching band or school orchestra, our snack brochure can help you reach your goals. These snacks are popular with teens and the program has no up front costs for your PTA. Furthermore, it pays up to 50% profits on over 20 snack options. Learn more about our Snackin’ in the USA catalog…
This is a very popular with high schools looking to raise funds. Each year your friends and family buy gift wrap and presents for the holidays. So, doesn’t it make sense to raise funds for school selling items people want to buy already? This Winter Wonderland catalog has everything your customers need. Learn more about our Winter Wonderland brochure.
This spring fundraiser is the perfect way to raise money for the senior prom, yearbooks and more. You will find chocolates, kitchen gadgets, flower seeds, etc. It’s 100% risk free to your school PTO. Additionally, high school students earn up to 50% on each sale. Learn more about the Simply Spring catalog here…
Teenagers like to eat cookies, so you might as well sell cookie dough tubs at school. At only $10, this is a affordable yet profitable way for high schoolers to earn money. By the way this is great for raising quick cash for junior and senior class trips too. Learn more about our $10 cookie dough catalog here…
Selling popcorn is a great way to raise money for school clubs. This works for FBLA, school council, National Honor Society and booster clubs too. With 8 popcorn varieties, it’s a deal at only $8. Your friends and family will be glad to support your next event. You can learn more about the Popcorn Pleasure program here…