Fundraising Ideas For Washington DC Trip
Fundraising Ideas For Washington DC Trip
Are you looking for some easy fundraising ideas for a Washington DC trip?
Whether you are hoping to set up an eighth grade trip or a high school trip, our proven school fundraising system will work for your students.
When students, parents and teachers work together as a team… amazing things can happen.
You can raise money for your Washington DC Trip for all your expenses
Our fund raiser brochures are great for raising money for bus fare to Washington DC for all your students. Our catalogs are also great for paying for hotel accommodations.
Your Students will also need to bring money for food, souvenirs, attractions and any other activities that they would like to engage in.
Easy fundraising ideas for Washington DC trip
Here at Fundraisingzone.com we like to make things easy for your school trip fundraising events. That is why our 5 step system has been designed to help your fundraiser go as smoothly as possible.
- Step 1: Order our free school trip fundraising kit. Be sure to check out our cookie dough tub fundraiser and our gift wrapping paper fundraisers.
- Step 2: After you decide what type of fundraiser you want to do, we will send you your free brochures, envelopes, and customize parent letters for you too. Finally, your prize program will be set up because it will help to motivate your students.
- Step 3: Spread the word via email, Take your fundraiser online with Facebook, instagram, and any other social media sites you use. Get your students excited about the fundraiser by explaining the prize program to them.
- Step 4: Send your order request to us. Simply pay for the merchandise from the money you collected. You get to keep the difference to pay for your D.C. Trip.
- Step 5: Finally, deliver your merchandise to your happy customers. Keep a running list of your customers for next year’s trip. Then simply repeat this every year.
What is your first step to take?
First of all, figure out how much money you will need to raise. In addition you will need to break it down to how much money you need to raise per student. This is a great goal to work with. Finally, educate your students on the importance of working as a team, but working to achieve their personal goals too. Most of all, we have lots of ideas to help you to do this.
High school fundraiser for Washington DC trip
Running a Washington DC class trip fundraiser is the way to go. Your students will work hard raising money and then get to play hard down near the Washington Monument.
By the way, when in D.C., be sure to visit on your class trip:
- The White House
- Smithsonian Institute
- Lincoln memorial
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
We would love to show you how easy your class trip fundraiser can be.
In conclusion, feel free to contact us to ask all of your questions. Before you know it… the whole gang will be taking pictures at the Jefferson memorial!
You may also enjoy reading these school trip fundraising articles:
Whether you are raising money for the marching band or school orchestra, our snack brochure can help you reach your goals. These snacks are popular with teens and the program has no up front costs for your PTA. Furthermore, it pays up to 50% profits on over 20 snack options. Learn more about our Snackin’ in the USA catalog…
This is a very popular with high schools looking to raise funds. Each year your friends and family buy gift wrap and presents for the holidays. So, doesn’t it make sense to raise funds for school selling items people want to buy already? This Winter Wonderland catalog has everything your customers need. Learn more about our Winter Wonderland brochure.
This spring fundraiser is the perfect way to raise money for the senior prom, yearbooks and more. You will find chocolates, kitchen gadgets, flower seeds, etc. It’s 100% risk free to your school PTO. Additionally, high school students earn up to 50% on each sale. Learn more about the Simply Spring catalog here…
Teenagers like to eat cookies, so you might as well sell cookie dough tubs at school. At only $10, this is a affordable yet profitable way for high schoolers to earn money. By the way this is great for raising quick cash for junior and senior class trips too. Learn more about our $10 cookie dough catalog here…
Selling popcorn is a great way to raise money for school clubs. This works for FBLA, school council, National Honor Society and booster clubs too. With 8 popcorn varieties, it’s a deal at only $8. Your friends and family will be glad to support your next event. You can learn more about the Popcorn Pleasure program here…