High School Booster Club Fundraising Ideas
Top Selling High School Booster Club Fundraising Ideas
Welcome to fundraisingzone.com the home for easy high school booster club fundraising ideas Whether you are looking to raise money for your cheerleaders, football team, dance team or athletics department we are happy to help you. Hundreds of Booster clubs all over the United States have had success because of our program. Your students and athletes will enjoy supporting your local school sports program. Below you will find our simple fundraising process.
How can our fundraising brochures help your high school booster club raise the most money?
The answer lies in our simple fundraising program process. We take youth fundraising seriously. If you are willing to accept some free coaching and follow our 5 easy steps we will outline for you then your schools fundraiser will be successful too.
Simple – Our first promise to you.
We make high school fundraisers simple for you. First of all, we will lay out a simple fundraising plan for your booster club to follow. Next, we will help you pick out the perfect school fundraiser for your booster club. Additionally, we will give you beautiful four color brochures with mouth watering photos of food people can’t resist.
Finally, we provide you with all the free coaching that you need to succeed. Seriously, we will walk you through every step until you feel comfortable. We are committed to helping your high school booster make the most money. When you win… We win.
Easy – Our second promise to you.
What can be easier than selling things that people love to eat? Best of all many of them are only seven dollars each. This way your customers can buy things that they normally buy at a fair price while still supporting your schools team. This should make your booster club parents feel good inside. After all, it’s impossible to sell things that nobody wants, right? However, people seem to always find a few dollars to donate for munchies, candy and goodies. Your customers will LOVE our fundraising products.
Furthermore, all you have to do is collect payment up front and order your product. Simply pay us from the money you collected. We told you high school booster club fundraising ideas would be easy to try. Well, you can’t get any easier than that! You have our promise that we will only suggest easy booster club fundraisers to you.
Profitable – Our third promise to you.
Your booster club parents, teachers, athletic director and school coaches will love the fact that there are no upfront costs to your booster club. Additionally, they will appreciate that your school team can earn up to 52% profit on all fundraising items sold. This can be very profitable when everyone is on board supporting your schools fundraiser.
Finally, you won’t make any money selling inferior fundraising merchandise. You can feel good knowing that we stand one hundred percent behind all of our fundraising products. This means you get to keep the money you make! Our high school booster club fundraising ideas will help your school booster reach its financial goals.
So, are you looking for…
- High school band booster club fundraising ideas? Try our gourmet popcorn fundraiser or our trail mix fundraisers. Your band members will enjoy a tasty snack while helping your band or school orchestra raise the most money.
- High school athletic booster club fundraising ideas? Try our exciting coffee fundraising ideas for school teams and athletic departments. Your baseball team, basketball team or cheerleading squad can earn money helping people drink delicious energizing coffee. Sell coffee because people drink coffee every day. It is a daily necessity for many people!
- High school football booster club fundraising ideas? What football player is going to turn down homemade chocolate chip cookies? Your school football team terms of 52% on every sale of fresh cookie dough. Our gourmet cookie dough fundraisers for schools are a big hit with football teams all over the country. Your football fans will love it too.
Free high school booster club fundraising ideas coaching calls
We hope you have found these sports fundraising ideas and youth group fundraising ideas helpful. We would like to invite you to a free no strings attached exploratory coaching call. You will have the opportunity to ask all the questions that you have. Share all of your concerns with us. Tell us about all of your worries and doubts about this working for your school booster club. We will do everything within our power to answer your questions to your satisfaction. We also promise to share some of our best high school booster club fund raising ideas with you.
You may also enjoy reading these fundraiser articles.
- High school athletic fundraising ideas: Are you looking for some easy athletic booster club fundraiser ideas? Check out our free school sports fundraising program!
- Booster club membership drive ideas: Help your booster to earn the most money.
- Booster club spirit ideas: There is nothing like the old-school team spirit to make your next fundraiser a success.
- Military booster club fundraising ideas: We understand school budgets will not cover uniforms, medals, ceremonies, dinners and trips. That means it is up to your booster club. Try these ideas to raise money and offset these costs.
- Fundraising ideas football that really work: You need funds to help pay for football trips, special events, equipment and uniforms. Our ideas can help.
- Cheer booster club fundraising ideas: Here are 12 cheerleading fundraiser ideas for your booster to try.
- What do booster clubs do? They raise money for their childrens sports team uniforms and tournament fees. We would like to help.
- Successful booster clubs: Are the ones that make the most money for their school team. Learn how to do this with our amazing gift wrap winter fundraiser.
Whether you are raising money for the marching band or school orchestra, our snack brochure can help you reach your goals. These snacks are popular with teens and the program has no up front costs for your PTA. Furthermore, it pays up to 50% profits on over 20 snack options. Learn more about our Snackin’ in the USA catalog…
This is a very popular with high schools looking to raise funds. Each year your friends and family buy gift wrap and presents for the holidays. So, doesn’t it make sense to raise funds for school selling items people want to buy already? This Winter Wonderland catalog has everything your customers need. Learn more about our Winter Wonderland brochure.
This spring fundraiser is the perfect way to raise money for the senior prom, yearbooks and more. You will find chocolates, kitchen gadgets, flower seeds, etc. It’s 100% risk free to your school PTO. Additionally, high school students earn up to 50% on each sale. Learn more about the Simply Spring catalog here…
Teenagers like to eat cookies, so you might as well sell cookie dough tubs at school. At only $10, this is a affordable yet profitable way for high schoolers to earn money. By the way this is great for raising quick cash for junior and senior class trips too. Learn more about our $10 cookie dough catalog here…
Selling popcorn is a great way to raise money for school clubs. This works for FBLA, school council, National Honor Society and booster clubs too. With 8 popcorn varieties, it’s a deal at only $8. Your friends and family will be glad to support your next event. You can learn more about the Popcorn Pleasure program here…