High School Fundraising: How to Reach your Fundraising Goals and Beyond
Profitable High School Fundraising Agenda
They released this years school budget… And your school club or organization is not getting the same funding resources as last year. No worries! It’s true- registration fees, uniforms, and field trips require a sizable amount of capital to make sure all of your students can attend. No matter what you have coming around the bend, a little enthusiasm and commitment will have your high school fundraising needs completely covered. We help you meet your high school fundraising goals.
Finding new and interesting ways to reach out to donors and offer them your fundraising options are paramount. Getting the word out about your high school group is critical. There are so many fundraising items to choose from that have low up-front costs and yield pretty high returns for your school group. Many of our best-selling options come with a 50/50 split in profits. That percentage can increase significantly the more successful you are with outreach and sales of gourmet treats and quality products. Many high school fundraisers cover the cost of materials and fees for organizations such as:
Clubs in the School to Utilize Fundraising
- Foreign Language Club
- Chess Club
- Dance Team
- Drama Club
- Flag Team
The cost of supplies and materials can mount and without a plan for raising money, you might find yourself frustrated. Take a minute to pause and think about your project. No matter what your organization needs, we have the best-sellers that generate revenue for your fundraising cause.
Give the People What They Want
People want quality and unforgettable flavor, so we have many options to choose from when it comes to style and taste. Other people are interested in the healthier choices like Smart Snacks or the melt-in-your-mouth Home style Fudge. Some of our top sellers also include:
The flavors Birthday Cake Popcorn, Chocolate Swirl Popcorn, Classic Caramel Popcorn, and Kettle Corn Popcorn come in large 1-gallon resealable bags to keep them fresh. These are great to tie in to fundraising events with carnival, movie night, and stage show themes.
This fundraiser is one of our best sellers and showcase plenty of holiday selections to choose from. Snowman stacking mugs, family photo frames with holiday themes, children’s toys, and many other well-priced holiday items. What’s so great about this fundraiser? It is because it is a one-stop-shop for beautiful gifts and unique gift wrap prints that can’t be found at most department or specialty stores.
Get Everyone Involved To Reach Your High School Fundraising Goals
Getting your entire high school group involved in the fundraising process is the most important part of making for a successful campaign. It may be difficult, however, when everyone isn’t an extrovert or interested in talking to strangers. Here are some ways to get each person engaged in the fundraising process.
- First of all, encourage door-to-door sales in the neighborhoods the students live in. Usually in each person’s respective neighborhood, there aren’t very many strangers. If they happen to come across neighbors they don’t really know, I can’t imagine them turning down, for example, gourmet popcorn in pastry-style flavors.
- Additionally, promote on Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, and all other social media outlets. At least half of all the people students reach out to are actually making their decisions to participate in your fundraiser there anyway. Tapping into that market will help increase support for your aim and cause.
- Finally, call local businesses and residents to find out if they would like to support your fundraiser. Write out a script telling potential donors the reason for your call and what they receive for participating in your fundraiser.
Our company is dedicated to give your high school group:
- Diverse options to choose from.
- A level of quality and care that you will not find anywhere else.
We help high school organizations and groups raise thousands of dollars to meet their fundraising goals, and our team is ready to explain how to maximize your efforts to surpass those goals too. Here are our top 3 reasons for choosing us to assist you:
- Fundraisingzone.com accommodates your specific group needs. How much of a profit percentage do you want to make on your next fundraiser? You have the flexibility to decide based on the amount of items you sell and the product you select.
- Additionally, most of our fundraisers come with a free sample offer upon request. You can share first hand how amazing your offer is to future donors because you have the opportunity to try it first.
- Furthermore, our accessibility is unrivaled in the industry. We walk you through every step of the process with a live agent. Finally, they will give you suggestions on the kinds of fundraisers to host with each of our fundraising products.
In conclusion, it may seem like a difficult task at first, but you can do this. The key to your success? Good old fashioned hard work and persistence will carry your high school club fundraiser to its goal and beyond. Our design is simple, easy to execute, and gives you a solid platform to base your fundraiser on. Would you like some help to start your project? Then please contact our fundraising team.