Music Fundraisers that are Successful
If your school is looking for music fundraiser ideas, you will certainly be glad you found our website!
Our music fundraisers are simple and free for your school.
First of all, why do music departments need to raise money?
The answer is simple. It’s because school budgets have been cut, leaving the school arts and music programs sitting out in the cold. This leaves it up to the teachers, students and parents to raise money in hopes to make up the difference.
Here is the good news…
Our music fund raiser ideas work for both small and large groups. Whether you have a small musical program in your private school, an entire high school musical program, or local institution to raise cash money for, our programs can make a difference.
For instance, our program has helped raise money for new instruments, and uniforms for musicians, school bands, and singers. Each of these ideas complement many of the typical band fundraisers you may hold at your school.
These products are affordable to your customers and profitable for your institution.
Everyone likes cookies. Our tub fundraiser has a retail selling price of only $10. Your students can earn up to a 52% profit on each sale.
Our Frozen Cookie Dough is a smash hit because you get 2 lbs of gourmet cookie dough in a resealable tub. There are also many flavors to choose from, and it’s only 10 dollars which means your friends, family and neighbors will be happy to support your cause.
How much is it to ship the tubs?
Shipping is free when your volunteers and participants sell an order of only 200 pieces.
There is a sliding scale of 30% to 50% profit percentage you can earn. The more tubs you sell, the more money you earn on each sale.
Sell Gift Wrap For Music Fundraisers in School
This is a very popular way to make money for your school music classes. In fact, selling gift wrap can be very profitable too. We suggest you look at this Winter Holiday catalog here.
By the way, selling candles work as well. There are several beautiful candle holders your customers will love in this catalog.
Candle fundraising and gift wrap can earn you up to a 50% profit.
Our snacks fundraiser is a very good idea for schools to raise money.
Our snacks include nuts, popcorn, gummy fruit slices (BTW these are like gummy worms but shaped like fruit slices.). Many of these snacks are even gluten free!
These retail for only $8 each which means your friends, family and neighbors can afford to help you raise the dollars you need for instruments, band equipment, and uniforms.
Looking for more snack options?
Think about selling brownies, pretzels, cinnamon rolls as well as our famous Cookie Dough Mix Fundraiser.
Selling flower bulbs and seeds is another popular way to raise money for your students. We provide the Simply Spring catalog that you can take your flower bulb orders from.
How much can you make with our flower bulb brochures?
When you sell up to $2,500 worth of bulbs, your teachers and students earn a 40% profit on your campaign. Sell up to $5,000 worth of bulbs and earn a whopping 50%.
$8 Popcorn Music Fundraisers
There is a reason the boy scouts sell hundreds of thousands of dollars of popcorn each year. Simply put, people like to snack on popcorn.
So why not sell what people like to eat already? The best part of this is that our gourmet popcorn is only $8. This means your friends and family will be more likely to support your cause.
- Free popcorn brochures.
- Retails for only $8 a bag.
- High profit potential. You earn up to $4 a bag.
- Only a 150 piece minimum order to qualify for 40% profit margin.
- Sell 500 units and earn 50% profit on every sale.
When you follow our 5 simple steps, you will have a successful school fund raising event.
- Choose a brochure. We can help you pick the right one for your musical education department.
- Secondly, show the catalog to your customers and clients.
- Thirdly, let them choose what they want to buy.
- Fourthly, collect payment up front. Send in your money for your order using the cash collection envelopes we provide you.
- Finally, as soon as your shipment arrives, deliver to your customers and be sure to thank them for their support.
These will help you reach your fund raising goals to pay for some extra expenses this year for the school band or orchestra.
- Set your financial goals ASAP because if you don’t, you will earn much less.
- Planning is the key to success. It is the only way for school groups and school programs to raise the money you desire.
- Keep your event to 2 weeks or less.
- Additionally, come up with the big reason why your music department needs to raise money. Explain it to the parents in a way that shows them how it will help their kids personally.
- Next make a list of your potential customers.
- Review and train your volunteers as they need to know what they are going to say.
- Keep very good track of all your records.
- Count your money carefully and give your customers a receipt because you don’t want a bookkeeping nightmare.
- Talk to local businesses and ask if they would like to donate any gifts or prizes to your event. You can also make this a bonus for those that buy the most merchandise and products from you. They get a shot to enter the raffle or silent auctions.
- Finally, look for ways to combine brochures with other activity events like auction items, a discount card, a car wash, raffles, live performances, etc.
What should we look for when choosing a company for Music Fundraisers
- Do they provide free brochures?
- Additionally, do they offer free shipping for merchandise?
- Can we also earn up to a 50% profit on every sale?
- Have they been in business for 50 years so you know they will be around for us tomorrow?
- Do they also offer a free prize incentive program?
- Do they offer a 2% cash rebate if you want it instead of a prize program?
- Additionally, do they have lots of happy customer reviews?
- Furthermore, do they offer a free easy-to-follow system to raise cash?
- Are there any other hidden fees to worry about?
- Finally, will they be with you every step of the way so we raise the money that we need for our musical students?
In conclusion, our music program fundraising works. We just love helping schools raise money for band and orchestra. In turn, parents, teachers, and students love our free program. Successful sellers have earned thousands of dollars.
So let’s work together!
Whether you are raising money for the marching band or school orchestra, our snack brochure can help you reach your goals. These snacks are popular with teens and the program has no up front costs for your PTA. Furthermore, it pays up to 50% profits on over 20 snack options. Learn more about our Snackin’ in the USA catalog…
This is a very popular with high schools looking to raise funds. Each year your friends and family buy gift wrap and presents for the holidays. So, doesn’t it make sense to raise funds for school selling items people want to buy already? This Winter Wonderland catalog has everything your customers need. Learn more about our Winter Wonderland brochure.
This spring fundraiser is the perfect way to raise money for the senior prom, yearbooks and more. You will find chocolates, kitchen gadgets, flower seeds, etc. It’s 100% risk free to your school PTO. Additionally, high school students earn up to 50% on each sale. Learn more about the Simply Spring catalog here…
Teenagers like to eat cookies, so you might as well sell cookie dough tubs at school. At only $10, this is a affordable yet profitable way for high schoolers to earn money. By the way this is great for raising quick cash for junior and senior class trips too. Learn more about our $10 cookie dough catalog here…
Selling popcorn is a great way to raise money for school clubs. This works for FBLA, school council, National Honor Society and booster clubs too. With 8 popcorn varieties, it’s a deal at only $8. Your friends and family will be glad to support your next event. You can learn more about the Popcorn Pleasure program here…