National Honor Society Fundraiser: Supporting Students in Their Quest for Excellence
National Honor Society Fundraising Ideas
Scholarship, leadership, service, and character. The National Honor Society and its members encourage these principles of personal development. Schools and their local communities appreciate the service and commitment NHS students have towards excellence. Organizing easy fundraisers will help provide opportunities for students to learn and apply those principles on a broader scale. We have national honor society fundraising ideas. If you need help please contact us at your convenience because we really want to help you succeed.
Top Honors for These NHS Fundraisers
Our 2018 Spring Gift Fundraising Catalog offers a wide selection of tasty treats and household items perfect to keep or share as gifts.
- Magazine subscriptions as low as $10
- Strawberry slicer
- Plant and flower bulbs and seeds
- Fruit and sandwich slicers
There is so much more included in this brochure for your school. Furthermore, your NHS fundraisers can earn your school club up to 50% profit on every sale.
This fundraiser hosts the healthiest snacks available in our brochure line. Why is it growing in popularity all over? These snacks are great for our health-conscious customers that wants to keep away from high sugar and sodium-rich snacks. They have a low caloric index, high mineral and nutrient content. Some of the top sellers are:
- Hawaiian Delight (Includes dried banana, pineapple, coconut, and papaya.)
- Salsa Mix
- Mom’s Apple Pie Mix (Includes honey cinnamon peanuts, walnuts, raisins, and dried apple pieces.)
Additionally, you can earn up to 50% profit on each sale depending on how much your fundraising team sells.
What You Need to Get Started With Our National Honor Society Fundraising Ideas
The process is very simple. We give you everything you need to succeed. Your job? All you have to do is put together a willing, dedicated team of students, faculty, and community leaders to help spread the word. Furthermore, we will give you all of the fundraising coaching and training you need. We do this because we hope to earn your business next year too!
- Gather willing participants. Train your helpers to gather sponsors for your fundraiser.
- Offer students incentives for helping. It’s a proven fact that incentives work. So, a student works harder if they know what’s in it for them. The good news is that we also provide an incentive program to help you get them revved up.
- Develop a marketing and promotion plan that includes traditional and digital marketing. Use digital tools like your email list and social media. Additionally, flood the school and neighborhood with door to door and face to face conversations. This will generate support for your national honor society fundraiser.
Consider Using Fundraisingzone.com to Raise Funds
In conclusion, our company has been in the business of meeting and exceeding our clients’ fundraising needs for over 50 years. We also provide knowledge of the business, and valuable information to prepare you for success. Additionally, Fundraisingzone.com has resources that you can use to keep your organization focused on meeting and exceeding fundraising goals. Finally, we pride ourselves on providing the programs you need to make your efforts easier.
- Free delivery for your order. First of all, gift catalog brochure orders valued at $2,500 or more are shipped free of charge; orders for less than that carry a $50.00 processing fee.
- Free customized parent letters and order sheets in English and Spanish. Additionally, in order to better serve you, we have developed our helpful “Client Toolbox” page. This allows you to print or download important forms and information on your upcoming or current catalog fundraiser with our company.
- Free email and texting app to boost online sales. Furthermore, we have revolutionized the fundraising industry by including a free email and texting app. It allows you to promote your fundraiser in automated ways to your potential sponsors. Take advantage of technology and its benefits for a successful national honor society fundraiser.
We hope you found these National Honor Society Fundraising Ideas helpful. We want to help you because we know we can make a difference in your next fundraising event. Finally, we encourage you to reach out to us for a free phone consultation. We also promise to share our best National Honor Society Fundraiser Ideas with you!
Whether you are raising money for the marching band or school orchestra, our snack brochure can help you reach your goals. These snacks are popular with teens and the program has no up front costs for your PTA. Furthermore, it pays up to 50% profits on over 20 snack options. Learn more about our Snackin’ in the USA catalog…
This is a very popular with high schools looking to raise funds. Each year your friends and family buy gift wrap and presents for the holidays. So, doesn’t it make sense to raise funds for school selling items people want to buy already? This Winter Wonderland catalog has everything your customers need. Learn more about our Winter Wonderland brochure.
This spring fundraiser is the perfect way to raise money for the senior prom, yearbooks and more. You will find chocolates, kitchen gadgets, flower seeds, etc. It’s 100% risk free to your school PTO. Additionally, high school students earn up to 50% on each sale. Learn more about the Simply Spring catalog here…
Teenagers like to eat cookies, so you might as well sell cookie dough tubs at school. At only $10, this is a affordable yet profitable way for high schoolers to earn money. By the way this is great for raising quick cash for junior and senior class trips too. Learn more about our $10 cookie dough catalog here…
Selling popcorn is a great way to raise money for school clubs. This works for FBLA, school council, National Honor Society and booster clubs too. With 8 popcorn varieties, it’s a deal at only $8. Your friends and family will be glad to support your next event. You can learn more about the Popcorn Pleasure program here…