A Night to Remember: Gearing Up for Your Prom Fundraiser
What is Your School’s Prom Plan?
Are you having an outdoor tent formal cookout? Will there be a live band or a dj? Depending on how big your school’s senior class is, you can conduct a quick survey to have students choose from a few different themes. This will help steer decisions like budget, fundraising goals, and prom needs like decorations and food. Whether you opt for an elegant indoor setting or a fun outdoor one with a band and some grills going, there’s going to have to be a plan in place. Some important things to consider for will be:
- Budget: First of all, it’s important to know how much money you have in the school budget to work with. Additionally, you need to know how much funds you need to raise to pull off the prom of all proms. We can help you get there with our easy fundraisers that offer low entry costs and high yields on donated funds.
- Time: Additionally, raising money all school year long is the best thing you can do to ensure meeting and surpassing prom fundraising goals. So, utilize the seasons and holidays to emphasize different fundraising options available to you.
- Theme: Finally, as a general rule, the more elaborate the theme, the more fundraising you’ll need to do to pull it off. A Steampunk Soiree might take more decorating and ambience setting than a Backyard Barbecue, so in all instances, you want to make sure your theme and budget can meet somewhere in the middle.
How Much Help Can You Enlist?
Who has signed up for the prom committee? It’s up to them to get the word out about fundraising efforts, and anyone interested in attending prom should have a part to play. Have the prom committee enlist as many seniors (and juniors for junior prom) as possible. Incentivize them by offering a drawing for a gift certificate for a prom dress or tuxedo rental for the occasion.
We can help you raise the money you need for your prom.
In an ideal situation, you want a no-risk, high reward prom fundraiser for your prom committee to manage. Guess what? We offer just that. Our fundraisers have options for every taste and season, so year-round fundraising for the perfect prom is easy to execute. We want to help you reach your fundraising goals, so we make sure you receive up to 50% of all revenue and pay nothing up front to get started in most cases. In conclusion, here are some of our top sellers to choose from:
- Snackin In the USA: a diverse collection of America’s favorite snacks including butter toffee peanuts, Hawaiian Delights, and chocolate covered pretzels, peanuts, raisins, and malt balls. This is a sure shot with all age
- $10 Dollar Dough: no one doesn’t like cookie dough. This fundraiser offers 10 flavors of cookies to choose from. Try the triple chocolate dough, white chocolate macadamia dough, oatmeal raisin dough, and sugar cookie dough too. These are sure to bring in the dough for a sweet prom night.
- Home style Fudge: did you know there’s such a thing as strawberry cheesecake fudge? And it is so delicious. Imagine little tasty squares of flavor like chocolate, cookies and cream, peanut butter, and chocolate walnut. This makes this one of the top prom fundraisers.
You may also enjoy these prom fundraiser articles…
Whether you are raising money for the marching band or school orchestra, our snack brochure can help you reach your goals. These snacks are popular with teens and the program has no up front costs for your PTA. Furthermore, it pays up to 50% profits on over 20 snack options. Learn more about our Snackin’ in the USA catalog…
This is a very popular with high schools looking to raise funds. Each year your friends and family buy gift wrap and presents for the holidays. So, doesn’t it make sense to raise funds for school selling items people want to buy already? This Winter Wonderland catalog has everything your customers need. Learn more about our Winter Wonderland brochure.
This spring fundraiser is the perfect way to raise money for the senior prom, yearbooks and more. You will find chocolates, kitchen gadgets, flower seeds, etc. It’s 100% risk free to your school PTO. Additionally, high school students earn up to 50% on each sale. Learn more about the Simply Spring catalog here…
Teenagers like to eat cookies, so you might as well sell cookie dough tubs at school. At only $10, this is a affordable yet profitable way for high schoolers to earn money. By the way this is great for raising quick cash for junior and senior class trips too. Learn more about our $10 cookie dough catalog here…
Selling popcorn is a great way to raise money for school clubs. This works for FBLA, school council, National Honor Society and booster clubs too. With 8 popcorn varieties, it’s a deal at only $8. Your friends and family will be glad to support your next event. You can learn more about the Popcorn Pleasure program here…