School Dance Fundraising Ideas
3 Easy School Dance Fundraiser Ideas
As you already know, it takes money to put on a dance that will be memorable. So we hope you find these school dance fundraising ideas helpful to you.
For decades the school dance has been a passage rite for teenagers to young adulthood. Can you remember your very first dance or prom? Now as a parent, teacher or a member of the PTA, you certainly want your students to enjoy their first school dance also, don’t you?
Grab a pen and paper and get ready to take some notes.
How to raise money for school dances
In this article we will share several ways to raise money for your next school prom or dance.
Each of these can help you to raise funds.
However, to get the most benefit from this article, you need to combine several of these dance fundraising ideas together. Whether you are looking for spring fling, Halloween dance or prom fundraiser ideas, these tips are sure to help.
Are you ready?
One of our best school dance fundraising ideas: Everybody wants to look their best for the dance!
This is an easy way to earn cash to help you pay for your next school dancing event.
Simply contact a list of vendors that supply the items and services students will be shopping for to look their best.
Here are just a few.
- Hair salon or barber shop
- Manicures and pedicures
- Prom dresses
- Tuxedo rentals
- Flowers and corsages
- Jewelry stores
- Limo rentals
How many more can you come up with on your own?
So what will you do with your list of school dance vendors?
Now that we have our list of vendors your students will be visiting, why not contact these vendors first BEFORE your students do? Tell them you are having a school dance. Ask them if they would pay you a percentage of all sales that you send their way.
Next create a coupon or a special offer just for your students. Print these all out on one sheet of paper and send this flier out to all of the students. Tell them to bring it with them when they get their hair cut or rent their tuxedo to get the best deal.
Finally, encourage them to use these sponsors to help pay for the school dance. This can easily raise several hundred dollars or more for your school.
One of our top school dance fundraising ideas: Family night out.
There are many new restaurants in your community looking for new customers.
Did you know that 95% of all new restaurants go out of business in the first year or so? The reason is they do not have a steady flow of loyal customers yet. Here is a way to help support local businesses in your neighborhood.
- Ask the restaurant owner what their slowest day of the week is.
- See if they would pay you a 20% commission on all the business you bring to the restaurant that night.
- Furthermore, ask if they would be willing to provide a special coupon discount for your friends, family and neighbors.
- Print these out. Make sure the special date for the fundraiser is on this coupon.
- Additionally, remind your friends, family, co-workers and neighbors that they must bring the coupon to get the special deal. By the way, this also will ensure that you get paid a commission on the sale.
- Finally, spread the word about your dancing fundraiser in person, by text, social media and email.
- Have fun!
You can easily earn a few hundred dollars a night by doing a family night out fundraiser for your school.
One of our favorite school dance fundraising ideas: Healthy snacks!
People like the idea of having healthy snacks on hand to munch on while watching TV or playing video games. Our healthy snack fundraiser can provide snacks that will satisfy everyone’s taste buds.
Here are our top sellers:
- Fruit and nut trail mix
- Roasted cashews
- Mixed nuts
- Peanut brittle
- Texas twists
- Sesame Treats
Why do so many schools enjoy this healthy fundraiser?
- The snacks are healthier than many of the treats people will normally buy for themselves.
- We provide everything you need to succeed in this fundraiser for free. From free catalogs to free training, you get it all with no upfront costs. We will even show you a way to get free shipping on your fundraising merchandise.
- Each of the healthy fundraising items in this brochure is only seven dollars. This makes it affordable for many people to buy more than one.
- Finally, this school dance fundraiser earns your school up to 52% on every sale.
How can we help you find perfect fundraising ideas for school dances?
In conclusion, what will your next step be?
- Do nothing and continue searching for school dance fundraiser ideas on the Internet
- Order your free school dance fundraising kit
- Call us for a free fundraising coaching call. Pick our brains and learn how to raise the most money for your school.
Now finally you have a choice to make.
Why do this by yourself when you have a school fundraising company with 50 years of experience that is ready to train you for free? We have a winning fundraising blueprint that is very easy to follow. Furthermore, with our free training you are sure to raise the money that you need to pay for your next school prom or dance.