Principal Sundae – Michigan Outrageous High School Fundraising Ideas
Principal Sundae – Michigan High School Outrageous Fundraising Ideas
If you are looking for something unique then you owe it to yourself to check out what these high school students did to raise money for National Alliance on Mental Health. This high school fundraising idea from Michigan is a riot.
It all starts with the question, “How do you get high school students excited about fundraising?”
First it would have to be supporting something they believed in. Since many teenagers face depression, bi-polar issues and mental illness, the National Alliance on Mental Health seemed like the perfect choice for them.
Second, it would have to be outrageous and make them laugh enough to get them to part with their donations. Hence, the “principal sundae” was born. Apparently, this idea worked because the students at Harrison High School in Farmington Hills, MI raised over $300 from the stunt.
How to make a principal sundae – Outrageous fundraising ideas for schools
Here you go, how to make a human sundae.
- Get a human that is willing to help out for a good cause. Principal Jim Anderson, Assistant Principal Angela Leach and Administrative Intern Lisa Dean agreed to become “human sundaes,” for this good cause.
- You will need to buy a lot of chocolate syrup, caramel, whipped cream and sprinkles.
- Get safety goggles for the willing victims.
- Make sure you have plenty of cameras on hand to take pictures.
- For a donation the students could pour chocolate sauce on the school administrators.
- Make sure you have plenty of volunteers to clean up afterwards.
These school administrators were covered in chocolate from head to toe. The students had a blast as did the school administrators. And the National Alliance on Mental Health got a nice donation check.
If you are looking for profitable high school fundraising ideas, then we encourage you to check out our $7 gourmet popcorn fundraising event. It is not only affordable, but your school can earn up to 52% profit on each sale.