Boy Scout Popcorn
Popcorn is a FUN way for a Boy Scout to Raise Funds!
We have the best Boy Scout popcorn program!
Boy scouts and delicious popcorn go hand in hand. The scouts have been selling tasty popcorn for over 30 years now, so selling scout popcorn can help your troops too!
There is no official organization wide sales program for The Boy Scouts of America. So this means each sales campaign is run by the local troop or pack individually. This is where we can help your Scouts. Because we provide an affordable option to Trails End.
Fundraisingzone.com has been helping non-profit youth groups have fun with popcorn fund raisers for decades. We also provide delicious gourmet popcorn at less than half the price of other Scout popcorn vendors.
How does our delicious popcorn fundraiser work?
In this article we will gladly answer all your questions about our Boy Scout fund raiser program.
Boy scout popcorn sales 2021
Here are some of the fun facts about Scout popcorn sales for 2021.
Boy scout popcorn prices 2021
So how much is boy scout popcorn in 2021?
We have good news for you. Our popcorn is priced at only an affordable $8 – $10. This is less than half of what other gourmet scout popcorn will cost.
So how does this help your troop succeed? Because at only $8, more of your customers will be happy to buy your gourmet popcorn.
Boy scout popcorn flavors 2021
Item Choices for $8.00 Caramel “Popcorn Pleasures” – Enjoy These Amazing $8 Popcorn Fundraiser Flavors.
- Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Corn
- Gourmet Caramel Corn
- Original Hokey Pokey
- Hokey Pokey with Chocolate
- Caramel Corn with Chocolate
- Caramel Apple Corn
- Chicago-Style Popcorn
- And finally, Spicy Chicago Style Popcorn
Boy scout popcorn prizes 2020
Your boys are going to love this year’s popcorn prizes.
Both Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts get to pick from these great gift prizes. You can see all the fun prizes here.
Your scouts can win fun prizes like this:
- Awesome Apple Ibuds
- Amazing Amazon Echo
- Fun Amazon Kindle Fire Tablets
- 24″ Television
- Playstation 4 for more video game fun
- Finally, an Xbox One to play the best games.
How much money do Boy Scouts make on popcorn?
While most popcorn fundraisers earn the Scouts a 30% profit, our Boy Scouts can earn up to a 50% profit on popcorn sales with our programs. Because of this you will sell more units.
For instance, here is our Popcorn Pleasures profit percentage chart:
|Popcorn Profit Chart
|No. of Pieces||Profit Percentage|
|150 – 250||40%|
|251 – 500||45%|
The average Boy Scout troop size is around 15 Scouts. The average scout sells between $300 – $1,500 each. Of course some scouts will sell less units and others will sell more units.
Lets take $300 of popcorn sales for our example.
- If we multiply that times 15 scouts in a troop, this results in 562 sales.
- 562 units sold @ $8 per unit = $4,496.00
- The boy scouts earn an amazing 50% profit or $2,248 in commission on popcorn sales.
- Your scouts will gladly earn $900 more than boy scout troops who earn only 30% profit.
Boy scout popcorn order form 2021
We make it easy for you to sign up because it is free to get started.
When do boy scouts sell popcorn 2021?
Typically the boy scouts sell popcorn in the autumn, so it is a fall fundraiser for the Scouts. Contact your local troop to find out when they are holding their popcorn campaign.
When does boy scout popcorn get delivered?
Popcorn is packed and shipped out after you close your Scout fundraiser. It also usually arrives within 2 weeks of submitting your final order.
How do you sell Boy Scout popcorn?
Here are a few tips to help you sell more popcorn.
- Make a list of your family, friends, neighbors and coworkers.
- Spread the word via text, email and also social media.
- Additionally, remember your family out of town too. You can easily send them the link to the popcorn brochure for them to order. Your Scoutmaster can ship them out separately.
- Most parents and also grandparents will be happy to take the popcorn order form to work.
- Finally, you can also go door to door in your neighborhood. Every boy should be accompanied by an adult.
Popcorn Sales Training Tips
- Show the popcorn brochure and ask people which popcorn they would like to try?
- Remember to ask people what their favorite popcorn flavors are. Additionally, watch their reaction and show them the closest matching popcorn flavor.
- Popcorn sales training is very important to succeed. So have the boys practice their popcorn sales pitch.
- Additionally, use Zoom to do a training webinar to help your scouts sell more units. Record the video so the parents can refer to it again later.
- Set a fundraising goal for your popcorn orders. Set goals for each Scout and the together as a Troop. This is an amazing life lesson for every boy that sets and reaches his goals.
- You can also use contests to encourage the boys to sell more.
- Tell people about how scouting makes a difference in the life of a boy and his community. Furthermore, remind them they are not buying popcorn, but supporting a national institution.
- Finally, team up with local businesses to donate prizes. Tell your customers they win this fun prize when they buy 10 popcorn units. This can help you sell more bulk orders.
Fundraising Zone is here to help you have fun selling popcorn.
In conclusion, if you want the best Boy Scout popcorn that makes the most money for your troop, contact us for a free consultation today.
Looking for profitable way to raise funds for your youth group? Look no further! Our $8 snack catalog is the best in the business. From caramel cremes to sweet and crunchy trail mix, there is something for everyone in this catalog. Youth fundraising committees love there are no upfront costs. Learn more about our $ Snack’in in the USA brochures…
This is our most popular holiday brochure every year. Find out why daycares and preschools love this Winter Wonderland brochure. Youth groups earn up to 50% profit helping customers buy gifts and wrapping paper for the holidays. You get free coaching to make the most money. Learn more about our Winter Wonderland program here…
Try our successful spring fund raiser catalogs to earn the most money for youth group. Whether you are raising money for arts and craft supplies or for group trips…Our spring catalog ideas can help. Beautify your neighbors backyards with gorgeous flower, seeds and bulbs. Learn more about our Simply Spring brochure here…
What’s better than Girl Scout cookies? Try out our gourmet cookie dough catalog! You get 2 pounds of delicious cookie dough for only $10. Many delicious flavors to choose from. Your youth group earns up to 50% on each sale. Learn more about our $10 cookie dough tubs here…
Many youth groups like Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts sell popcorn to raise money. Our gourmet popcorn brochure earns your den up to 50% on every sale. Den mothers and fathers love this because it is a 100% risk-free program for youth groups. Plus it retails for only eight dollars. Learn more about our Popcorn Pleasures brochure.