Car Wash Fundraising Ideas
Car Wash Fundraising Ideas – We Have Another Idea..!
A car wash fundraiser is a proven money maker. It is a proven money maker because almost everyone in the community will want to help make the team / group some money and everyone needs a good car wash once in a while. We hope you like our car wash fundraising ideas.
All you need is your school team, a location, bold signs, and some cleaning supplies. Car washes are also a great way to involve everyone in bonding. Team bonding helps motivate team / group members. Team bonding also helps promote creativity within the team or group.
Other than washing cars at the car wash you can run a Popcorn Fundraiser”. This popcorn profits up to 50% and it only takes only ten days to ship. This delicious popcorn is only $7.00 per bag. These treats are well-priced and are good for small to medium sized groups. Fundraising is now more enjoyable with the selection of toppings. If you are looking for great tasting and money making popcorn then you have found it.
The first steps of running a car wash fundraising event
- Set up a location with a busy road.
- Make sure you have a hose or a water system available.
- Write up a supply list – hoses, buckets, sponges, washcloths, dry towels, soap,(etc).
- Assign each team member a item from the list.
- Make at least 10 posters with very bold colors.
- Spread the word (Make fliers and let everyone you know about the car wash)
- Use social media to push your agenda
Car washing tips and tricks to raise money
- Organize the team into small groups.
- These groups should be organized into groups like people who put soap on the cars, people who rinse the cars, and people who dry the cars.
- Use at least two lines and wash two or more cars at once.
- Pick a day that most people are off from work like a Saturday.
- Pick hours that most people will be out like from 9.00 – 3.00.
- Use fliers that tell people what you are holding the car wash fundraiser for.
These team carwashes are not only for sports teams. These fundraisers can be for a church youth groups, theatre groups, and school clubs. There are many benefits of fundraisers. These benefits include improved selling skills, the ability to work with other people along with learning the importance of community and charity. The ability, such as selling skills is a habit that most kids / teens should know how to do when selling or advertising items for a fundraising event.
Fundraising can also make a huge impact on the team / group. It makes an impact on them for example, if they needed new uniforms and they raised all of the money for the new uniforms, Then the team/group will realize that because of their effort and hard work something great came out in the end. It turns out to be wonderful learning experience.