Daycare Fundraising Ideas – Get Involved
Daycare Fundraiser Ideas – Learn How to Raise Money Quickly, Easily and 100% Risk Free
Who can resist the sweet face of a happy child…not many. Therefore, there is no reason to not take advantage of this fact while you’re running a successful daycare fundraiser. Our childcare fundraising ideas can help, whether you need to replace the sand in the sandboxes or make sure everyone can take swimming lessons this year. Remember, this is a joint effort between you and your daycare parents. Together, you can generate interest, support, and donations to meet your financial goals. While most of the fundraising will be handled by parents, it’s important to get your daycare babies and toddlers in on the fun too. Looking for the best daycare fundraising ideas – we have answers.
- Get Everyone Involved in your Daycare Fundraiser
- What does small business have anything to do with raising money for daycare?
- We Offer Easy Daycare Fundraising Ideas
- Run a Daycare Fundraiser Near Me
Day care and child care centers work hard to try to keep costs fair to parents. Fundraisers are a great way to implement enrichment programs for infants to enhance their learning. It helps to ease the financial burden of their parents. These low up-front cost, high financial return fundraisers help you reach that goal. Our daycare fundraising ideas are real money makers – you can sell online too. We hope you enjoy these fundraiser tips to raise the most money for your day care facility.
Get Everyone Involved in your Daycare Fundraiser
Parents, small businesses, and local organizations dedicated to the education of children are all great resources to start with. They are all perfect for donations, ideas, and participation in your daycare fundraiser. Most toddlers aren’t able to explain the ins and outs of your fundraiser to participants – duh. Instead, parents are going to be your main source for promoting the fundraiser on behalf of the daycare and their children. So, you want to get your students family involved with your school fundraising events right from the very beginning.
Do you run a church daycare center? Our church fundraising ideas can help you to reach your financial goals. Get the entire church involved to help raise money.
What does small business have anything to do with raising money for daycare?
Many small businesses are happy to offer donations to support your daycare fundraising events. Others are willing to donate products or services that you can auction off to the highest bidder. Those donations are tax deductible. They also position businesses as supporters of child care as well as the education of community children. It’s a two-way win.
We Offer Easy Daycare Fundraiser Ideas
Our easy fundraising ideas are very simple to run and help your daycare reach and surpass its fundraising goals. It is a great idea to focus on the holiday seasons for raising daycare donations for programs and products that the babies and toddlers need. Simply show the fundraiser card or fundraising brochure to your friends and family. They will be happy to buy things to support their children or grand children. Here are some very easy fundraising ideas for babies, infants and toddlers:
- Winter Wonderland Gifts and gift wrap: some of the coolest gift wrap and presents are in this Christmas season fundraising brochure. Looking for cool, one-of-a-kind prints, and inexpensive gift items that can be difficult to find around holiday time? Find them in this one stop Christmas shop for everyone in the family.
- Caramel Popcorn: Statistically speaking, popcorn sales are best in the colder seasons for home consumption, but everybody loves caramel popcorn no matter what time of year it is. This unlikely winter winner has ten delicious choices that range from chocolate to nutty to sweet/salty combos.
- Holiday Collection Catalog: We have mugs, cooking utensils, chocolate, and did we say gift wrap? This collection has everything donors need to handle their holiday shopping as well.
- Gourmet Goodness: You would be surprised at all the gourmet goodies found in this brochure fundraiser. Grandparents and parents alike would be happy to order from your children. We also have gourmet snacks including jalapeno and bacon cheddar cheese spreads, mint patties and brownie mix too.
- $10 Cookie dough fundraisers in tubs! Finally, you will love these old-fashioned cookie dough flavors like chocolate chip, oatmeal and Snickerdoodle.
Run a Daycare Fundraiser Near Me
Learn how to run a day care or childcare fundraiser near where you live – it’s so easy. Once you have found the right place you can choose one of our many offerings. As you can see, we have so much more to offer than a typical lollipop fundraiser, discount card fundraiser or scratch card fundraising.
In conclusion, daycare fundraisers are necessary to help create and maintain programs for the children’s learning experience. Learning letters, numbers, and colors is important, but so are the fun skills that build social awareness and confidence. We’re ready to help your daycare reach your goals. We are always here to assist you and your daycare center reach its financial and fundraising goals – feel free to give us a call at 800.645.6550 regarding any of our fundraising products. So, why not call today? We promise to share our best daycare fundraising ideas with you!
You may also enjoy these daycare fundraising articles:
- Custom Fundraiser Letter To Parents For Daycares: Learn how to write a fundraising letter to raise money and ask for donations for your daycare center. Use this daycare fundraising template.
- Successful Gourmet Popcorn Fundraising Ideas For Daycare: If you want your next event to be a smashing successful daycare fundraising program then learn how we use gourmet popcorn to help you raise the most money for your childcare facility.
- Why Do Daycares Have Fundraisers? You and I both know why your daycare needs to raise funds. However, there is one person that needs to understand this more than anyone else in the world. Do you know who that is?
- Sell Gourmet Coffee For Daycare Ideas: One of our most popular daycare fundraiser ideas involves selling Americas favorite hot beverage. Learn how to make up to 45% on every sale with this coffee fundraiser.
- Raise Money For Daycare Selling Snacks: You will love how easy it can be to raise money selling affordable snacks. Learn how to earn the most money selling sweet and salty snacks people love to much on. Your daycare earns up to 50% on each sale.