Fundraising Ideas For Small Preschools
Easy Fundraiser Ideas For Small Preschools Like Yours
Looking for some easy fundraising ideas for small preschools?
You must be a small preschool that is looking to raise money … otherwise you wouldn’t be here, right?
Let’s face it. Some preschools are larger than others. Smaller preschools face challenges that are unique compared to larger pre-k childcare facilities. Isn’t that so?
- You may or may not have government funding. Even if you do, it may have been cut recently.
- There are not as many children and parents to support the daycare fundraisers as a larger preschool would have.
- You are saving for an upcoming school trip.
- You need funding for snacks, arts, crafts and school supplies.
All of these can be a real concern. However, it doesn’t have to be. You don’t have to do this alone.
We hope you will enjoy these proven fundraising ideas for preschools.
What makes Our fundraising ideas for small preschools EASY?
We have a really fun small school fundraiser program that your students and parents will be happy to support. We also have some really great food fundraising catalogs.
By the way, we only promote fundraising merchandise that is quality and tastes good. The reason we do this is because we want our customers to be 100% satisfied so they will continue working with us year after year. After all, if we can show you a way to earn up to 52% profit selling fundraising items that people love to buy, you would be crazy not to do it next year again, right?
Selling things people like to buy makes fundraising easy. Wouldn’t you agree? This is the best way to raise money for preschools.
Why do our small preschool fundraisers work?
These school fundraising ideas work for the following reasons:
- Parents can bring the fundraising catalog to work. Simply show them to your coworkers.
- Show the fundraising brochures to your neighbors, friends and family too. They will be happy to support your children’s preschool learning program.
- By the way, these also work for Pre-k students, infants and toddler groups too.
- We only sell fundraising items that people love to eat and drink. REMEMBER, this makes it easy 🙂
- For example, do you know people that like to drink coffee and eat snacks like cookie dough, popcorn, trail mix, etc? Please remember, your friends are spending money on these items anyway, whether they buy them from you or not! So, you might as well ask them to support your little preschoolers good cause.
- Furthermore, they work well in conjunction with any other preschool fundraising games and fundraiser events like a teddy bear picnic or portrait day school photos.
In conclusion, we invite you to order your complementary fundraising kit here.
Afterwards, we encourage you to reach out to us at the phone number above. We offer free strategy sessions for preschool teachers and counselors.
Finally, we promise to share our best small preschool fundraising ideas with you.
You may also enjoy these preschool fundraiser articles:
Looking for profitable way to raise funds for your youth group? Look no further! Our $8 snack catalog is the best in the business. From caramel cremes to sweet and crunchy trail mix, there is something for everyone in this catalog. Youth fundraising committees love there are no upfront costs. Learn more about our $ Snack’in in the USA brochures…
This is our most popular holiday brochure every year. Find out why daycares and preschools love this Winter Wonderland brochure. Youth groups earn up to 50% profit helping customers buy gifts and wrapping paper for the holidays. You get free coaching to make the most money. Learn more about our Winter Wonderland program here…
Try our successful spring fund raiser catalogs to earn the most money for youth group. Whether you are raising money for arts and craft supplies or for group trips…Our spring catalog ideas can help. Beautify your neighbors backyards with gorgeous flower, seeds and bulbs. Learn more about our Simply Spring brochure here…
What’s better than Girl Scout cookies? Try out our gourmet cookie dough catalog! You get 2 pounds of delicious cookie dough for only $10. Many delicious flavors to choose from. Your youth group earns up to 50% on each sale. Learn more about our $10 cookie dough tubs here…
Many youth groups like Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts sell popcorn to raise money. Our gourmet popcorn brochure earns your den up to 50% on every sale. Den mothers and fathers love this because it is a 100% risk-free program for youth groups. Plus it retails for only eight dollars. Learn more about our Popcorn Pleasures brochure.