Fundraising Ideas For Small Preschools
Easy Fundraiser Ideas For Small Preschools Like Yours
Looking for some easy fundraising ideas for small preschools?
You must be a small preschool that is looking to raise money … otherwise you wouldn’t be here, right?
Let’s face it. Some preschools are larger than others. Smaller preschools face challenges that are unique compared to larger pre-k childcare facilities. Isn’t that so?
- You may or may not have government funding. Even if you do, it may have been cut recently.
- There are not as many children and parents to support the daycare fundraisers as a larger preschool would have.
- You are saving for an upcoming school trip.
- You need funding for snacks, arts, crafts and school supplies.
All of these can be a real concern. However, it doesn’t have to be. You don’t have to do this alone.
We hope you will enjoy these proven fundraising ideas for preschools.
What makes Our fundraising ideas for small preschools EASY?
We have a really fun small school fundraiser program that your students and parents will be happy to support. We also have some really great food fundraising catalogs.
By the way, we only promote fundraising merchandise that is quality and tastes good. The reason we do this is because we want our customers to be 100% satisfied so they will continue working with us year after year. After all, if we can show you a way to earn up to 52% profit selling fundraising items that people love to buy, you would be crazy not to do it next year again, right?
Selling things people like to buy makes fundraising easy. Wouldn’t you agree? This is the best way to raise money for preschools.
Why do our small preschool fundraisers work?
These school fundraising ideas work for the following reasons:
- Parents can bring the fundraising catalog to work. Simply show them to your coworkers.
- Show the fundraising brochures to your neighbors, friends and family too. They will be happy to support your children’s preschool learning program.
- By the way, these also work for Pre-k students, infants and toddler groups too.
- We only sell fundraising items that people love to eat and drink. REMEMBER, this makes it easy 🙂
- For example, do you know people that like to drink coffee and eat snacks like cookie dough, popcorn, trail mix, etc? Please remember, your friends are spending money on these items anyway, whether they buy them from you or not! So, you might as well ask them to support your little preschoolers good cause.
- Furthermore, they work well in conjunction with any other preschool fundraising games and fundraiser events like a teddy bear picnic or portrait day school photos.
In conclusion, we invite you to order your complementary fundraising kit here.
Afterwards, we encourage you to reach out to us at the phone number above. We offer free strategy sessions for preschool teachers and counselors.
Finally, we promise to share our best small preschool fundraising ideas with you.
You may also enjoy these preschool fundraiser articles:
Looking for profitable youth group fundraisers? Look no further! Our snack fundraisers are the best in the business. From caramel cremes to sweet and crunchy trail mix, there is something for everyone in this snack brochure. Youth fundraising committees love that there are no upfront costs. Learn more about our snack fundraisers for youth groups.
This is our most popular fundraiser every year. Find out why daycares and preschools love this winter fundraising brochure. Youth groups earn up to 50% profit helping customers buy gifts and wrapping paper for the holidays. You get free coaching to make the most money. Learn more about our winter fundraisers for youth groups.
Try our successful spring fundraisers to earn the most money for youth groups. Whether you are raising money for arts and craft supplies or for group trips, our spring fundraising ideas can help. Beautify your neighbor’s backyards with gorgeous flower seeds and bulbs. Learn more about our spring fundraisers for youth groups here…
What’s better than Girl Scout cookies? Try out our cookie dough fundraiser! You get 2 pounds of delicious cookie dough for only $10, and many delicious flavors to choose from. Your youth group earns up to 50% on each sale. Learn more about our easy cookie dough fundraisers for youth groups here…
Many youth groups like Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts sell popcorn to raise money. Our gourmet popcorn fundraiser earns your den up to 50% on every sale. Den mothers and fathers love this is 100% risk-free program for youth groups. Learn more about our popcorn fundraiser for youth groups.