How To Manual For Successful Daycare Fundraising
Your how to manual for successful daycare fundraising in 7 easy steps
How do you create the successful daycare fundraising event that you want for your business?
The answer depends on whether or not you have a proven blueprint to follow. That is why we have written the how-to manual for successful daycare fundraising. Because if you fail to follow a proven treasure map, it could make the difference between failure and successfully raising money.
Are you ready to follow a simple step-by-step manual for successful daycare fundraising events?
Let’s move forward together. Please understand that we are committed to your success. And to prove this, at the end of this article we will tell you more about our 100% risk-free phone strategy session.
Okay, let’s dive in.
Your step by step manual for successful daycare fundraising
Here are the steps — we hope you find them helpful.
1- Assemble your daycare fundraising board.
The success of your daycare fundraiser is dependent on having the right people in the right positions behind the scenes.
You need to assign the following roles.
Here is a tip:
Try to align the right person with the right job. Everyone has natural skills and abilities, so select accordingly.
2- Find the right daycare fundraising company to work with.
There are many daycare fundraiser companies online today. So, how do you decide which is the best fundraising company for your daycare center?
Here are a few questions to ask yourself.
- First of all, do they have a list of success stories to read?
- In addition, do you they charge any money upfront before starting?
- How long have they been in business?
- Do they also offer fundraising products that require no upfront costs?
- So how much money can you make?
- Additionally, do they give you all of the resources you need to succeed for free?
- And finally, do they give you free coaching and training?
Would you like a checklist to help rate daycarefundraising companies? Then click here.
Now that you have chosen a fundraising company to work with, it’s time to go to the next step in our How-To Manual For Successful Daycare Fundraising.
3- Select a profitable daycare fundraiser
What makes a profitable daycare fundraiser?
- Choose a fundraiser product that people want to buy.
- Additionally, select a fundraising product that pays you a high percentage on every sale. (For example our fundraisers pay up to 52% on every sale.)
- Finally, choose a fundraiser that will not require you buy fundraising merchandise up front.
Can you see how this will help you to raise the most money for your daycare?
4- Select the perfect daycare fundraising brochure for your next event.
There are literally dozens of fundraising merchandise items to choose from. From snacks and coffee to magazines, all the way to gift wrap and holiday presents. We have something for everyone.
One thing that our fundraising items and you have in common is that we only represent manufacturers that stand 100% behind their fundraising products.
Some of our most popular fundraising brochures are:
- $10 cookie dough tub fundraiser
- $7 “Snackin’ in the USA” fundraiser
- $7 gourmet popcorn fundraiser
- Winter wonderland fundraiser
We want your customers to be 100% happy with their purchase or we will make it right for them.
Now that you have picked the right fundraising brochure, it’s time to go to the next step in our How-To Manual For Successful Daycare Fundraising.
5- Market your daycare fundraiser
How do you plan on getting the word out about your daycare fundraising event?
Here are a few suggestions to make sure your fundraiser is a successful one:
- Contact friends and family.
- Talk to neighbors and co-workers.
- Reach out to former alumni.
- Facebook and Instagram.
- Email marketing.
- Posters and fliers.
- Parent letters.
- Reach out to local businesses.
- Finally, in order to have a safe fundraiser, make sure that you always have an adult accompany the children when talking to strangers.
6- Train your volunteers to sell your product.
You must train your volunteers to have a successful daycare fundraising program.
- Distribute fundraising brochures to each of your volunteers.
- Furthermore you must teach them to tell the story of WHY you’re holding a fundraiser.
- Finally, tell the parents how this fundraiser will benefit their children.
7- How does this all come together?
Let’s assume you are holding a winter fundraising catalog event.
- Your volunteers will show the fundraising brochure to their friends and family.
- Since this is approaching the holiday time, many will choose to buy gifts and gift wrap.
- Have your volunteers collect payment upfront.
- At the end of your fundraiser, simply tally up your orders and send them in to us.
- You simply pay the wholesale price of the products using the money you collected.
- Furthermore, your daycare kids get to keep everything else as profit.
- We also will ship out the product to you as soon as possible.
- Finally, have your volunteers distribute the fundraising items to their customers.
Some final tips to help you have a successful day care fundraiser.
These tips will help to ensure NEXT year’s fundraiser is also successful!
- First, make sure you thank everyone personally for supporting your event.
- Furthermore, collect a list of customer names, addresses and phone numbers for next year’s fundraising event.
- Additionally, take plenty of photos and videos to share on Facebook and Instagram.
- And finally, collect testimonials and reviews from happy customers. You can use these in marketing your next year’s event.
We hope you found this how-to manual for successful daycare fundraising helpful.
As promised we have many free resources to help you succeed:
- You can also get your free daycare fundraiser kit here.
- Additionally, you can read success stories here.
- Furthermore, read our blog for more free fundraiser ideas.
- You get to choose your free fundraising brochures from here.
And finally, you get a free no-risk phone consultation where we can help you plan your perfect fundraiser.
In conclusion, we have given you everything you need to have a successful daycare fundraising event.
When you are ready, reach out to us for your free consultation. You won’t be disappointed because we promise to share our best successful daycare fundraising ideas with you.