JROTC Fundraising Ideas
JROTC Fundraising Ideas – Make Money For Your ROTC & NROTC
Looking for some easy JROTC fundraising ideas?
The Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps (JROTC) is a federal program sponsored by the US Armed Forces in high schools and middle schools across the USA since 1916.
- Army has AJROTC units
- Air Force has AFJROTC units
- Navy has NJROTC units
- Marine Corps has MCJROTC units
- Coast Guard has CGJROTC units
How Fundraising Supports JROTC Ideals
The goal of the JROTC is to help students enable cadets to better serve their country as leaders, as citizens, and in military service should they enter it. It does this through:
- Developing discipline.
- Developing self-reliance and responsiveness to all authority.
- Improving the ability to communicate well both orally and in writing.
- Developing citizenship & patriotism.
- Developing a knowledge of team building skills and basic military skills.
Our fundraising programs will also help your cadets to build these core character traits.
ROTC cadets need to buy uniforms. Further, some ROTC units host an annual formal military ball, formal dinner and award ceremony. In addition, some units organize trips to visit US military bases during school breaks or attend summertime “leadership academies”. All of these things require funding. This is where our profitable fundraising products come in handy. In fact, you will love our ideas for JROTC.
Cadet fundraising using brochures
Furthermore, our brochures sell items that your friends and families will WANT to buy. Imagine how much money your school can raise selling cookie dough, gourmet popcorn or gift wrap? Yet this is just a drop in the bucket of what our fundraising catalogs offer.
Does the idea of free brochures and free shipping appeal to you? Then read on how we can help you.
10 Steps To Get Started Raising Money For Your Army JROTC Cadets
- First of all, it is important to get your company, battalion, and brigade on board with your fundraiser.
- It is also important to enlist the help of your superiors & respect the “Chain of Command”.
- Next, request your free fundraising kit here.
- Schedule your no strings attached consultation with a school fundraising expert.
- Select a creative fundraising idea from our list of wonderful catalogs.
- In addition, brainstorm with your fellow JROTC cadets on how to get the word out about your school fundraising event. Borrow from previous profitable church fundraising, cheer fundraising and sports fundraising ideas.
- You can also use social media, email, or call and visit everyone that you know and tell them WHY you are having this fundraiser promotion.
- Just as the US armed forces does daily drills, it is important to practice your pitch. The good news is that we offer FREE phone coaching. You will get all the training that you will need to succeed.
- Remember to say thank you! Good manners and follow-up will go a long way to make your customers happy. In addition they will be more inclined to buy AGAIN next year. So make sure to send thank you emails afterwards!
- Finally, build a fundraising thermometer to keep your cadets pumped up about your progress.
Additional Profitable JROTC Fundraising Ideas For Your High School Color Guard
These high profit fundraisers are sure to help your cadets raise funds.
They have been very profitable for high school baseball fundraisers, youth sports fundraisers, prom fundraisers as well as cheerleading fundraisers too. This means that these nonprofit fundraising ideas will also work for your youth group.
- Scratch card fundraisers
- Discount card fundraising
- Cookie dough fundraiser
- As a spring fundraiser sell flower bulbs or candy.
- Chocolate fundraisers
- Lollipop fundraisers
- Pretzel fundraisers
- Beef jerky
- Hold a walk-a-thon
- Snack fundraisers
- Finally, try a good old fashioned Car wash fundraiser.
Some Final fundraising tips for your JROTC Unit
In conclusion, as you can see, our catalogs can help you to reach your fundraising goals. What makes sense for you to do now?
Why not pick up the phone to call us now? A fundraising expert will answer all of your questions for you. They will also share several easy JRPTC fundraising ideas with you.
So, how about calling now?
You may also enjoy reading about these JROTC fundraising ideas:
Looking for profitable youth group fundraisers? Look no further! Our snack fundraisers are the best in the business. From caramel cremes to sweet and crunchy trail mix, there is something for everyone in this snack brochure. Youth fundraising committees love that there are no upfront costs. Learn more about our snack fundraisers for youth groups.
This is our most popular fundraiser every year. Find out why daycares and preschools love this winter fundraising brochure. Youth groups earn up to 50% profit helping customers buy gifts and wrapping paper for the holidays. You get free coaching to make the most money. Learn more about our winter fundraisers for youth groups.
Try our successful spring fundraisers to earn the most money for youth groups. Whether you are raising money for arts and craft supplies or for group trips, our spring fundraising ideas can help. Beautify your neighbor’s backyards with gorgeous flower seeds and bulbs. Learn more about our spring fundraisers for youth groups here…
What’s better than Girl Scout cookies? Try out our cookie dough fundraiser! You get 2 pounds of delicious cookie dough for only $10, and many delicious flavors to choose from. Your youth group earns up to 50% on each sale. Learn more about our easy cookie dough fundraisers for youth groups here…
Many youth groups like Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts sell popcorn to raise money. Our gourmet popcorn fundraiser earns your den up to 50% on every sale. Den mothers and fathers love this is 100% risk-free program for youth groups. Learn more about our popcorn fundraiser for youth groups.