Why Do Middle Schools Need Fundraisers?
Middle School Fundraising Ideas that Work
Middle school fundraising ideas are more than just teaching children the importance of budgets, goals, and project management. They provide school groups with the necessary supplementary funds they need to see their initiatives come to life. While public school funding is carefully stretched to cover all the children’s basic educational needs, there’s little room left for those imperative enrichment activities that offer an added boost and break from classroom monotony. Middle school fundraisers cover things such as:
- Class field trips
- Student-produced events
- Sports and other extracurricular activities
- Supplies for middle school projects
Middle school fundraisers offer students the opportunities that they may not otherwise have without organizing one, and giving them honest access to the knowledge and information about fundraising necessity helps them in the long run.
How Middle School Fundraisers Benefit Tweens
The tweens are an interesting time for parents, teachers, and tweens themselves. They are directly in the middle of a major transition and it can be full of questions and uncertainty. It’s so important to help them focus by exposing them to higher concepts that teach them new skills, and there’s no better way to do that than involving them in middle school fundraisers. Educators are beginning to understand the importance of integrated learning that allows children to approach a topic from its many perspectives to gain a better understanding of it. Some of the skills tweens stand to gain from middle school fundraising include:
- Creating a plan and sticking to it from start to finish: They learn the importance of developing lists and ordered steps, and following them to reach their goals successfully.
- Setting and keeping track of goals: By offering them a visual way to track their progress, they can physically see the changes happening because of their hard work.
- Creating budgets for planned projects: Children don’t fully understand the value of important resources like time and money. Showing them how to develop a budget for their desired projects offer that valuable lesson to them.
How Fundraisingzone.com Helps You
Our company offers easy fundraisers for middle schoolers, teachers, and parents. Excellent customer service and easy usability are what Fundraisingzone.com is all about. Our Ten Point Service Package is designed to give your organization what it needs to reach its fundraising goals, and with over 50 years in the business, we have learned what our clients need. Some of those service package highlights include:
- We have an app! It boosts sales by as much as 50% and has no added fees. Our simple email or texting application lets you send links to anyone on your mailing list, friends, and family to get their support for your middle school fundraiser.
- Free shipping, free brochures, free collection envelopes and free order forms. We provide your middle school group with free, high quality glossy brochures, free prize brochures, free collection envelopes and free order forms. We will always ship them to you completely free of charge.
- Free ala’ cart sorting. We pick, bag, mark and sort every gift catalog brochure order for each participant according to your exact specifications.
- Free delivery of your order. All gift catalog brochure orders valued at $2,500 or more in sales are shipped free of charge. See separate insert for refrigerated product, costume jewelry, snack brochures, and all other brochures in our line.
How Easy Is It Really?
Fundraisingzone.com offers the best in easy fundraisers for middle school groups, parents, and students. Some of our bestselling fundraising options are great in taste and cost, many not exceeding $10.
The flavors Birthday Cake Popcorn, Chocolate Swirl Popcorn, Classic Caramel Popcorn, and Kettle Corn Popcorn come in large 1-gallon resealable bags to keep them fresh. These popular flavors are sure to be a big hit with everyone.
Year after year, organizations choose this fundraiser for its high returns and popularity with participants. The flavors are some of the most popular around and with up to 50% profit on each tub, you’re sure to reach your goals with this easy fundraiser. The flavors include snickerdoodle, white chocolate macadamia, triple chocolate, peanut butter, oatmeal raisin, and chunky chocolate chip.
Why are we the choice for your middle school fundraiser?
It is pretty simple, we have fifty years of experience in helping schools and non-profit groups raise money. We guarantee satisfaction 100%, if you receive a broken item, an item missing or an unsatisfied buyer, we will make it right.