How to Improve your Middle School Fundraisers
Middle School Fundraising Ideas that Work
Middle school fundraising ideas are more than just teaching children the importance of budgets, goals, and project management. They provide school groups with the necessary money they need to help their students get the best educational experience possible. Public school funding is usually enough to cover the children’s basic educational needs. However, there’s little room left for those enrichment activities that offer an added boost and break from classroom learning. Middle school fundraisers cover things such as:
- Class field trips.
- Student-produced events.
- Sports and other extracurricular activities.
- Supplies for middle school projects.
Middle school fundraisers offer students the opportunities that they may not otherwise have without organizing one. Furthermore, it gives them access to the knowledge and information about fundraising that may help them in the future.
How Middle School Fundraisers Benefit Tweens
The tweens are an interesting time for parents, teachers, and tweens themselves. It is because they are right in the middle of a major transition and it can be full of questions and uncertainty. It’s so important to help them focus by exposing them to higher concepts that teach them new skills. And we believe there’s no better way to do that than involving them in middle school fundraisers. Educators are just beginning to understand the importance of integrated learning. They are seeing that it allows children to approach a topic from its many perspectives to gain a better understanding of it. Some of the skills tweens stand to gain from middle school fundraising include:
- Creating a plan and sticking to it from start to finish: They learn the importance of developing lists and ordered steps, and following them to reach their goals successfully.
- Setting and keeping track of goals: By offering them a visual way to track their progress, they can physically see the changes happening because of their hard work.
- Creating budgets for planned projects: Children don’t fully understand the value of important resources like time and money. So, showing them how to develop a budget for their desired projects offer that valuable lesson to them.
How Fundraisingzone.com Helps You
Our company offers easy fundraisers for middle schoolers, teachers, and parents. Excellent customer service and easy usability are what Fundraisingzone.com is all about. Our Ten Point Service Package is designed to give your organization what it needs to reach its fundraising goals. And with over 50 years in the business, we have learned what our clients need. Some of those service package highlights include:
- We have an app! It boosts sales by as much as 50% and has no added fees. Our simple email or texting application lets you send links to anyone on your mailing list, friends, and family to get their support for your middle school fundraiser.
- Free shipping, free brochures, free collection envelopes and free order forms. We provide your middle school group with free, high quality glossy brochures, free prize brochures, free collection envelopes and free order forms. We also promise to ship them to you completely free of charge.
- Free ala’ cart sorting. We pick, bag, mark and sort every gift catalog brochure order for each participant according to your exact specifications.
- Free delivery of your order. All gift catalog brochure orders valued at $2,500 or more in sales are shipped free of charge. See separate insert for refrigerated product, costume jewelry, snack brochures, and all other brochures in our line.
How Easy Is It Really?
Fundraisingzone.com offers the best in easy fundraisers for middle school groups, parents, and students. Some of our bestselling fundraising options are great in taste and cost, many are $10 or less.
The flavors Hokie Pokie, Chocolate Swirl Popcorn, Classic Caramel Popcorn, and Kettle Corn Popcorn come in large 1-gallon resealable bags to keep them fresh. These popular flavors are sure to be a big hit with everyone.
Year after year, organizations choose this fundraiser for its high returns and popularity with there customers. The flavors are some of the most popular around. In addition, with up to 50% profit on each tub, you’re sure to reach your goals with this easy fundraiser. The flavors include snickerdoodle, white chocolate macadamia, triple chocolate, peanut butter, oatmeal raisin, and chunky chocolate chip.
Why are we the choice for your middle school fundraiser?
In conclusion, what fundraising company will you choose to work with? Our clients have been happy with our service and return year after year.
It is pretty simple, because we have fifty years of experience in helping middle schools and non-profit groups raise money. We guarantee satisfaction 100%, if you receive a broken item, an item missing or an unsatisfied buyer, we will make it right. Finally, we offer free coaching calls. Why not call to talk to a fundraising expert? They will share their best middle school fundraising ideas with you!
Looking for profitable way to raise funds for your youth group? Look no further! Our $8 snack catalog is the best in the business. From caramel cremes to sweet and crunchy trail mix, there is something for everyone in this catalog. Youth fundraising committees love there are no upfront costs. Learn more about our $ Snack’in in the USA brochures…
This is our most popular holiday brochure every year. Find out why daycares and preschools love this Winter Wonderland brochure. Youth groups earn up to 50% profit helping customers buy gifts and wrapping paper for the holidays. You get free coaching to make the most money. Learn more about our Winter Wonderland program here…
Try our successful spring fund raiser catalogs to earn the most money for youth group. Whether you are raising money for arts and craft supplies or for group trips…Our spring catalog ideas can help. Beautify your neighbors backyards with gorgeous flower, seeds and bulbs. Learn more about our Simply Spring brochure here…
What’s better than Girl Scout cookies? Try out our gourmet cookie dough catalog! You get 2 pounds of delicious cookie dough for only $10. Many delicious flavors to choose from. Your youth group earns up to 50% on each sale. Learn more about our $10 cookie dough tubs here…
Many youth groups like Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts sell popcorn to raise money. Our gourmet popcorn brochure earns your den up to 50% on every sale. Den mothers and fathers love this because it is a 100% risk-free program for youth groups. Plus it retails for only eight dollars. Learn more about our Popcorn Pleasures brochure.