No Cost Fundraising Ideas For Youth Groups At Church
Youth Group Fundraising Ideas
Looking for no cost fundraising ideas for youth groups at your church?
We extend a warm welcome to you from Fundraisingzone.com, the home of the “No cost fund raiser”.
There is an old saying that, “It takes money to make money.” In fact, were you aware that many fund raising companies charge you up front for product?
Well, you can RELAX, because we do things a little different here. Rather than charging you up front for product, we do the exact OPPOSITE. Our program allows you pay with the money you collect from the items sold.
This makes it RISK-FREE for your group.
In addition, you will be pleased to learn that there are many types of programs you can hold that have no upfront costs.
So are you getting curious yet?
We hope you will enjoy these free suggestions to help your nonprofit ministry.
Youth Group Fundraising Ideas
At the top of the list would be our catalog fund raisers because they require no money out of pocket.
How does this no-cost program for your churches youth work?
- First of all, you can order your free fundraiser kit here. You will be able to look at all of the different brochures we offer including our prize program. Think about items your congregation members might enjoy.
- By the way, are you looking for suggestions? Everybody loves cookie dough so you might want to look at our cookie dough fund raising tubs. (Here is the thing, these are only $10 each which means its pretty affordable for most people to donate to your nonprofit group. They are also great to collect money for a mission trip!)
- In addition, we offer a free phone consultation. Ask as many questions as you can think of because we are ready to help you succeed.
- Your beautiful brochures will arrive in the mail before you know it. (Yes, we ship them free to you. This is yet another way to keep this a no cost fundraiser for your youth club).
- No fancy software needed! You don’t need to be a genius for this to work because we give you everything you need to succeed.
So what happens next—Are you ready to make money?
- OK, now its your turn. The pastoral oversight of your young people is the secret here, because your leadership can make a huge difference in your results. You can make this fun by turning it into a contest which church members sell the most. Please remind your volunteers about safe fund raising practices. The safety of every child is paramount.
- Furthermore, we suggest that you make videos about your church event. These can be instructional or “mini commercials” for your products. Here is a tip… Have your youth minister interview happy customers from your congregation that love the products. As a result, it will be easier for people to feel comfortable buying your product. This is important because people want to see social proof about your merchandise—Especially if they know them personally.
- Finally the trick is to show the brochures and collect payment in ADVANCE. This is the key to your “no cost” church fund raiser. Therefore, all you have to do is pay us for what you sold and you get to keep the rest for your youth organization.
- By the way, your young people can earn up to 52% profit due to the amount of merchandise your volunteers and staff sell.
Sell products people love to buy—Food Fundraising!
Think about the products you buy each week. How about the things you like to TREAT yourself to?
Doesn’t it make sense to sell products your customers want to buy?
- Cookie dough
- Trail mix
- Auntie Anne Pretzels
- Chocolate candy
Here are some additional no cost fundraisers for youth clubs
Get your congregation members involved. People enjoy giving to help make a difference, don’t they? So your supporters will be happy to donate their time to volunteer if you ask them to!
- Text to tithe
- Raffle tickets
- Charity auctions
- Silent auctions
- Online fund raising with Crowdfunding
- Make the grade fund raiser
- Odd jobs for donations
- Duct-tape wallets sale
- Art auction
- Talent show
- Family portraits
- Yard sale
- Car wash
- Parents night out
- Books for bucks
- Sell wrapping paper
- Chili cook-off
- Lost treasure
- Angel festival
- Parents party
- Field day
Ask for donations for your No Cost Fundraiser Ideas
Another simple tip for churches that is often overlooked is to tell your congregation you are willing to accept donations. Maybe it will move them to put in a little extra to help your church youth.
Others may volunteer to donate their time or resources to help you to reach your goal.
In conclusion, we hope these no cost fundraising ideas for youth groups were helpful to you.
What will you do next?
Ready? Get Set. Text!
Finally, it’s time to get the word out about your cause. How will you spread your message to help the children?
Use the technology available at your finger tips!
Text, call and email your friends, family and neighbors about your event. Send them to your facebook page or website page that has your fundraising brochure listing the products you are selling.
Get help for your next fundraiser
You can either try to finally figure this out on your own, or talk to someone that has success working with church ministry fundraising. The choice is up to you.
We do look forward to helping you find some no upfront cost solutions.
You also may enjoy these genius fundraiser articles about no cost fundraising ideas:
- Most profitable youth group fund raisers: How does 52% profit on every sale sound to you? Allow us the opportunity to be your church fund raising company. We promise to hold your hand every step of the way so you can earn the most money.
- Small church fund raising ideas: Your small youth group can earn lots of money with our brochures. Your small group gets free brochures, envelopes and parent letters too. You also can get free shipping on qualifying orders of merchandise.
- Youth fund raisers for sports: We have easy fund raising ideas for all kinds of sports teams. From youth baseball to youth football and everything else in between!
- Ideas to make money for youth group: Lots of free ideas to choose from. Your church group will have fun making the most money for your student program.
- Church fund raising activities: Get the whole neighborhood involved. Your youth fundraiser will surely be a success when you involve local businesses, neighbors, friends and family too.
- Youth summer fund raisers: Here is a great summer dance camp event for youth groups. It is both a fun and profitable way to keep young people busy this summer.
- High profit fund raising: Your youth group wants to make the most money. Our fund raising brochures give you the opportunity to make more money with everything you sell. The more you sell the higher your profit margins are. In fact, your young people can earn up to 52% on every sale based on their sales volume.
- Ways to raise money with youth groups: Two great ways to raise money for your church youth is with our church coffee fund raiser and our faith based fund raising programs. Learn how your church youth group can earn the most money.
Looking for profitable way to raise funds for your youth group? Look no further! Our $8 snack catalog is the best in the business. From caramel cremes to sweet and crunchy trail mix, there is something for everyone in this catalog. Youth fundraising committees love there are no upfront costs. Learn more about our $ Snack’in in the USA brochures…
This is our most popular holiday brochure every year. Find out why daycares and preschools love this Winter Wonderland brochure. Youth groups earn up to 50% profit helping customers buy gifts and wrapping paper for the holidays. You get free coaching to make the most money. Learn more about our Winter Wonderland program here…
Try our successful spring fund raiser catalogs to earn the most money for youth group. Whether you are raising money for arts and craft supplies or for group trips…Our spring catalog ideas can help. Beautify your neighbors backyards with gorgeous flower, seeds and bulbs. Learn more about our Simply Spring brochure here…
What’s better than Girl Scout cookies? Try out our gourmet cookie dough catalog! You get 2 pounds of delicious cookie dough for only $10. Many delicious flavors to choose from. Your youth group earns up to 50% on each sale. Learn more about our $10 cookie dough tubs here…
Many youth groups like Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts sell popcorn to raise money. Our gourmet popcorn brochure earns your den up to 50% on every sale. Den mothers and fathers love this because it is a 100% risk-free program for youth groups. Plus it retails for only eight dollars. Learn more about our Popcorn Pleasures brochure.