Why Do Daycare Centers need Fundraising Ideas
Why Do Daycare Centers need Fundraising Ideas
So why do childcare centers need daycare fundraiser ideas? If you own or manage a child daycare center facility and count on annual fundraisers, then please listen closely. This may be the most important thing you have read this year.
As you know, many parents struggle to pay the monthly daycare tuition. The idea of giving more money to the daycare center doesn’t seem to make sense to them. Many parents want to know why they have to support a daycare fundraiser when they are paying a lot of money to the school already. If you don’t believe us, then read the parent forums online. They’re constantly asking the question, “why do daycares have fundraisers?”
You already know the answer to the question, Why Do Daycare Centers need Fundraising Ideas
Of course you do. It is very expensive to run a child care program. And there are so many unseen costs and problems that parents will never know about. This is why you need to count on daycare fundraising events especially if you run a non-profit day care center or special needs daycare center.
In a moment, we will show you how to get your parents on board to support your good cause.
But first, here are just some of the common reasons why centers look for daycare fundraiser ideas to raise money.
- Supplies and maintenance for the school.
- New playground equipment.
- Enrichment activities like a swimming program.
- Other daycares have fund raisers not for the school, but for a charity or to help a sick teacher or child in the community.
- “Extra” activities like the Halloween festival, Christmas party, egg hunts, etc.
- “Special” activities like school trips, moon bounce, fun bus, petting zoo, etc.
- Buy more books for the library.
- Pay for new chairs, benches and tables.
Will you make this common mistake with your next daycare fundraising event selling products?
Do you know what the number one complaint on parent forums about daycare fundraising is? Childcare centers that hand them a fundraising brochure without any explanation of why they are looking to raise extra money.
The result? The parents feel angry, resentful and taken advantage of when this happens. This is especially true if it is a for-profit daycare instead of a non-profit child care center.
How do you prevent this from happening?
The answer is honest and open communication between the daycare’s Board of Directors, PTO and the children’s parents.
We dignify people when we explain the reason why we are raising money for daycare centers.
Furthermore, the secret to getting parents to give their 100% support is to explain how the fundraiser will help THEIR children.
Notice some of these comments from parents:
- “I don’t think fundraisers are evil when they go to directly enhance your child’s experience.”
- “As long as I know what the money is going towards & there’s a “cause”… I’m happy to raise money so the kids can have more supplies, fun activities, etc.”
How can you use this information to raise funds for your day care center?
Simply tell the story of why you want to have a fundraiser.
Tell the parents how their support will help their children, adds to their education, their enjoyment of learning, and to have more fun.
Additionally, be careful to never take your parents for granted. They are your customers and the lifeblood of your business. Look for ways to have them fall in love with your daycare center so they will do anything to support your daycare fund raising ideas & efforts to help their children.
We offer free daycare fundraiser strategy sessions to help you raise the most money for your school.
The phone call is free, but the information will be priceless!
Additional Daycare Fundraising Articles:
- Daycare Fundraiser Letter To Parents
- Successful Fundraisers For Daycare Selling Gourmet Popcorn
- Why Do Daycares Have Fundraisers?
- Daycare Fundraising Ideas – Get Involved
- Popular Daycare Fundraising Ideas Selling Gourmet Coffee
- Raise Money For Daycare Selling Snacks
- Get Everyone Involved in your Daycare Fundraiser
- What does small business have anything to do with raising money for daycare?
- We Offer Easy Daycare Fundraising Ideas
- Run a Daycare Fundraiser Near Me
Looking for profitable youth group fundraisers? Look no further! Our snack fundraisers are the best in the business. From caramel cremes to sweet and crunchy trail mix, there is something for everyone in this snack brochure. Youth fundraising committees love that there are no upfront costs. Learn more about our snack fundraisers for youth groups.
This is our most popular fundraiser every year. Find out why daycares and preschools love this winter fundraising brochure. Youth groups earn up to 50% profit helping customers buy gifts and wrapping paper for the holidays. You get free coaching to make the most money. Learn more about our winter fundraisers for youth groups.
Try our successful spring fundraisers to earn the most money for youth groups. Whether you are raising money for arts and craft supplies or for group trips, our spring fundraising ideas can help. Beautify your neighbor’s backyards with gorgeous flower seeds and bulbs. Learn more about our spring fundraisers for youth groups here…
What’s better than Girl Scout cookies? Try out our cookie dough fundraiser! You get 2 pounds of delicious cookie dough for only $10, and many delicious flavors to choose from. Your youth group earns up to 50% on each sale. Learn more about our easy cookie dough fundraisers for youth groups here…
Many youth groups like Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts sell popcorn to raise money. Our gourmet popcorn fundraiser earns your den up to 50% on every sale. Den mothers and fathers love this is 100% risk-free program for youth groups. Learn more about our popcorn fundraiser for youth groups.