Hosting A Coffee Morning Ideas For Fundraising
Hosting A Coffee Morning Fundraising Ideas
Looking for “hosting a coffee morning ideas” to help your school raise money?
First of all, you might be wondering what hosting a “coffee morning” means. Imagine getting a group of parents together that are interested in the education of their children. Instead of meeting at a local coffee shop, you could meet at the school lunchroom or one of the parent’s homes. Everyone chips in a few dollars, and it goes towards supporting a school program or team.
We hope you find these coffee morning ideas helpful.
Our best “hosting a coffee morning ideas” to raise money for your school.
Just suppose you wanted to host a coffee morning fundraiser for your child’s cheer squad or sports team booster club. Yes this makes for a great booster club fundraising idea.
Our best coffee morning hosting ideas include:
- Pick a place to host your coffee event.
- Order enough Wicked Awesome Coffee in advance so everyone can try it.
- In addition, you can have everyone bring their own danish. Or you can have everyone bring something to share.
- Put a donation box out for the parents to donate for the coffee because you’d like this to be a fundraiser. You might want to suggest $3.00 – $5.00 since that is what many people spend at Starbucks for a cup of coffee anyway.
- Have everyone introduce themselves to the group. Each can take a minute or two to tell a little about themselves.
- You can also brainstorm ways to raise money for your school’s team or booster club.
- Once everyone talks about how good the coffee is, you can introduce the idea of using coffee fundraisers for schools.
- Furthermore, explain how the program works and how your school can earn up to a 45% profit for each box of coffee sold.
- Finally, at the end of your event, tally up the donations and deduct your cost for coffee and creamer. The rest of the profit can go towards helping the students.
- P.S. Use these hosting a coffee morning ideas over and over again because they work great for inviting new parents to join the school PTA too!
What will you do with these coffee morning ideas?
Can you see how this can help your children?
- If you have 20 parents that show up, you can earn $60 immediately.
- Do this once a month and that is $720 a year.
- However, the biggest help will be the synergy you create by brainstorming for fundraising ideas for preschools or raise money to help your kids sports team.
We would love the opportunity to show you how easy it can be to make money with coffee fundraisers.
Schools all over the country are taking advantage of America’s love of coffee. Isn’t it about time that your school starts profiting from coffee too?
Did you know we offer a 100% risk free phone consultation?
We promise to share with you some of our best coffee morning hosting ideas and that it will be worth your time.
Why not call today?