Hosting A Coffee Morning Ideas For Fundraising
Hosting A Coffee Morning Fundraising Ideas
Looking for “hosting a coffee morning ideas” to help your school raise money?
First of all, you might be wondering what hosting a “coffee morning” means. Imagine getting a group of parents together that are interested in the education of their children. Instead of meeting at a local coffee shop, you could meet at the school lunchroom or one of the parent’s homes. Everyone chips in a few dollars, and it goes towards supporting a school program or team.
We hope you find these coffee morning ideas helpful.
Our best “hosting a coffee morning ideas” to raise money for your school.
Just suppose you wanted to host a coffee morning fundraiser for your child’s cheer squad or sports team booster club. Yes this makes for a great booster club fundraising idea.
Our best coffee morning hosting ideas include:
- Pick a place to host your coffee event.
- Order enough Wicked Awesome Coffee in advance so everyone can try it.
- In addition, you can have everyone bring their own danish. Or you can have everyone bring something to share.
- Put a donation box out for the parents to donate for the coffee because you’d like this to be a fundraiser. You might want to suggest $3.00 – $5.00 since that is what many people spend at Starbucks for a cup of coffee anyway.
- Have everyone introduce themselves to the group. Each can take a minute or two to tell a little about themselves.
- You can also brainstorm ways to raise money for your school’s team or booster club.
- Once everyone talks about how good the coffee is, you can introduce the idea of using coffee fundraisers for schools.
- Furthermore, explain how the program works and how your school can earn up to a 45% profit for each box of coffee sold.
- Finally, at the end of your event, tally up the donations and deduct your cost for coffee and creamer. The rest of the profit can go towards helping the students.
- P.S. Use these hosting a coffee morning ideas over and over again because they work great for inviting new parents to join the school PTA too!
What will you do with these coffee morning ideas?
Can you see how this can help your children?
- If you have 20 parents that show up, you can earn $60 immediately.
- Do this once a month and that is $720 a year.
- However, the biggest help will be the synergy you create by brainstorming for fundraising ideas for preschools or raise money to help your kids sports team.
We would love the opportunity to show you how easy it can be to make money with coffee fundraisers.
Schools all over the country are taking advantage of America’s love of coffee. Isn’t it about time that your school starts profiting from coffee too?
Did you know we offer a 100% risk free phone consultation?
We promise to share with you some of our best coffee morning hosting ideas and that it will be worth your time.
Why not call today?
You may also enjoy these fundraising articles:
Snack fundraisers are the way to go for raising money for schools. This is one of our most popular school fundraising catalogs. Trail mix, gummi fruit slices, chocolate covered raisins — there is something for everyone in this brochure! Best of all, at only $8 almost everyone will happy to support your cause. Learn more about our snack fundraisers for schools.
Schools love our winter fund raising brochure. Why? You can’t beat the combination of gift wrap, small gifts, and candy. Your family and friends will be buying these things during the next holiday season so help make their life easier while earning up to 50% profit with this beautiful catalog. Learn more about our easy winter fundraisers.
Celebrate spring with our fun spring catalog. PTO’s and PTA’s love this brochure because we do fund raising the easy way. Raise the most money for school selling flower bulbs and seeds, snacks and gifts. These kid friendly classroom fundraising tips are both fun and profitable. Learn about this simple spring fund raising idea today…
Raise the most dollars with our cookie dough fund raisers for students. This is the perfect brochure for both public and private schools including religious schools too. Whether it’s for elementary or middle school—cookie dough is the way to go! Your parents, students and teachers can learn more about our easy cookie dough fundraisers here…
Selling popcorn makes the perfect daycare, child care or preschool event. Who can resist the taste of old fashioned popcorn? Your friends and family will enjoy these 8 different popcorn flavors. Raise cash for school selling popcorn. Learn how your school earns up to a 50% profit with every sale with this popcorn fundraisers for school.