Marching Band Fundraisers – 100% Risk Free
Marching Band Fundraisers
When school budgets are cut the music program usually suffers a heavy blow. The marching band, for example, is a huge enterprise. Its personnel count typically outnumbers the personnel for any other single school activity including varsity football. Therefore, reducing the size or altogether eliminating the marching band goes a long way toward easing a school’s fiscal problems. However, it also goes a long way toward reducing or altogether eliminating school spirit. After all, what’s a football game or parade without the local marching band? That is so true – you need to find marching band fundraising ideas that are profitable.
Marching band fundraising ideas – How do they Work.
A well-thought out and well-planned fundraiser can cover the gap between what the band really needs and what’s accounted for in the school budget. Marching band uniforms have to be repaired or replaced. And instruments have to be purchased and kept in good working order. True, most of the instruments are owned by the students—instruments such as trombones and clarinets—however, the large instruments such as the marching tuba and bass drum are often the property of the school and therefore a school expense item.
Transporting a marching band and all its instruments to away games, tournaments and parades can be a logistical nightmare involving multiple buses. Those buses must have qualified drivers, proper insurance and plenty of gas. There’s also the legal fee for the use of any music and arrangements that are not in the public domain.
How can our brochure fundraisers help you reach your goals?
Fundraising.com offers brochure fundraising which is exactly as simple as it sounds. Students share colorful brochures of our snacks with everyone they know. They take the orders and then send the orders to us. It doesn’t matter whether the student feels that he’s a salesperson or not. The brochures do the selling. And what about the financial risk of a fundraiser? Well, we require no upfront payments so the brochure fundraiser is completely risk-free. Consider just three of our fundraisers:
Ideas for your marching band fundraisers:
- One of our more popular fundraisers is our $10 Cookie Dough Fundraiser. How many people do you think will be able to look at picture after picture of cookies without ordering some? Do you see what we mean by letting the brochures themselves do the selling? Our $10 Cookie Dough Fundraiser is a great way to satisfy chocolate lovers with such flavors as:
- Chunky chocolate chip
- White chocolate macadamia
- Triple chocolate
But there’s also:
- Peanut butter
- Oatmeal raisin
- Sugar cookies
- Our Simply Spring Gift Catalog Fundraiser is an excellent choice if you expect that most of your donors to your marching band fundraiser will be adults. Sure, Our Simply Spring Gift Catalogue has lots of delicious snacks for everyone such as dark chocolate sea salt caramels, but it also includes various clever and attractive items especially for the homemaker such as:
- Bulbs for the flower garden
- Hanging tomato planter kit
- Plastic kitchen storage containers
- Grate and slice set
- Hamburger press
How does Fundraisingzone.com stand out as the best marching band fundraising ideas company?
You’ll may only get one big opportunity per school year to orchestra a big fundraiser for your marching band. Don’t want to take a wild chance on a fundraising idea that may not work. You want something tried-and-true. You also want the company behind the fundraiser to be highly experienced and knowledgeable.
How would you like to have over 50 years of experience on your side? That’s what you get when you choose fundraisingzone.com, and we are here to help. Plus, we will coach you along throughout the process to make sure that you’re implementing the very best strategies possible to raise money easily for your school marching band.
You may also enjoy these marching band fundraiser articles:
- Checklist For Raising Funds For School Marching Band: Use this fundraising checklist to make sure your marching band makes the most money.
- Easy Marching Band Fundraiser Ideas: Learn the secret to running an easy school marching band fundraiser. You have enough on your plate already, don’t you? These easy fundraising ideas will certainly help you to raise the funds you need.
- What Is The Best Way To Raise Funds For Your School Marching Band? If you have been doing traditional fundraisers to earn money up till now, you might be surprised at some of our recommendations to help you earn the most money.
Snack fundraisers are the way to go for raising money for schools. This is one of our most popular school fundraising catalogs. Trail mix, gummi fruit slices, chocolate covered raisins — there is something for everyone in this brochure! Best of all, at only $8 almost everyone will happy to support your cause. Learn more about our snack fundraisers for schools.
Schools love our winter fund raising brochure. Why? You can’t beat the combination of gift wrap, small gifts, and candy. Your family and friends will be buying these things during the next holiday season so help make their life easier while earning up to 50% profit with this beautiful catalog. Learn more about our easy winter fundraisers.
Celebrate spring with our fun spring catalog. PTO’s and PTA’s love this brochure because we do fund raising the easy way. Raise the most money for school selling flower bulbs and seeds, snacks and gifts. These kid friendly classroom fundraising tips are both fun and profitable. Learn about this simple spring fund raising idea today…
Raise the most dollars with our cookie dough fund raisers for students. This is the perfect brochure for both public and private schools including religious schools too. Whether it’s for elementary or middle school—cookie dough is the way to go! Your parents, students and teachers can learn more about our easy cookie dough fundraisers here…
Selling popcorn makes the perfect daycare, child care or preschool event. Who can resist the taste of old fashioned popcorn? Your friends and family will enjoy these 8 different popcorn flavors. Raise cash for school selling popcorn. Learn how your school earns up to a 50% profit with every sale with this popcorn fundraisers for school.