School Fundraisers that Work
School Fundraisers that Work
Why do some school fundraising ideas not work?
- Parents either failed to plan or did not give themselves enough time to plan correctly.
- The PTA did not have the resources required to pull off the fundraiser the way they would like.
- The school did not have a proven fundraising process to follow. So they made it up as they went along.
- The fundraiser did not have enough profit margin to make it worthwhile.
- The teachers and parents could not get enough volunteers to support the school fund raising program.
School fundraising ideas that actually work
- After 50 years of testing we have a proven fundraiser model for schools to use.
- No money out of pocket required to get started. This means your school will never have any upfront costs. In other words this is a 100% risk free fundraiser program for your PTA or booster club.
- Our brochures are excellent for both high school, elementary and middle school fundraising events.
- We only offer fundraising brochures that contain the products your friends and family love to buy and eat already.
- Looking for ways to help inspiring school support? Then try our free prize incentive program. It ensures you will have plenty of volunteers supporting your next school event.
- Great profit margins. Did you know your school can earn up to 50% on almost everything in our brochures? That adds up quickly!
- Free coaching to ensure your success. Our coaches will help remind you of all the stem activities required in spreading the word about your cause. From texting, posters, fliers, emailing, videos and social media. All of your friends, family, coworkers and neighbors will be sure to learn about how to support your schools need.
Additional reasons why our school fundraiser ideas actually work
- Come up with the big reason why you are raising money. For instance, whether you are raising money for school supplies, Library books or new play ground equipment be sure to tell your story. Remember, people are more inclined to give if they know how the money is going to be used. Make your story simple so even a child can share it.
- Encourage parents to work with their children. Making fundraising part of a family fun day is a great way to encourage students, parents as well as the rest of the family too.
- Set up a friendly competition. For example, what if the class that raises the most money wins a pizza party? This would encourage teamwork in reaching the schools fundraising goals.
- These work well in tandem with traditional school fundraisers like a lemonade stand, car wash or school picnic.
We Know What You Need
What works best for a high school fundraiser might not operate in the same way for an elementary school fundraiser. And sometimes, it might. The key is to communicate with our team to find out what works best for you. Of course this will be based on when you’re interested in getting started. Here are several groups that we have helped meet and surpass their goals. Furthermore, we share how they were able to achieve their goals.
Parents will be your primary fundraising group for daycare fundraising. So, it’s important to give them all the information they need to feel comfortable to hit the ground running. Parents’ number one concern when it comes to fundraising for their children is:
- Not having enough information about how the fundraiser works.
- Not understanding WHY they are fundraising to begin with.
The lesson for your school? Arm parents with that knowledge they need so your daycare can meet its fundraising goals.
High School is a time for independence, self discovery, and more freedom. Students are excited to participate in fundraisers, but they will want to know what’s in it for them. Incentives provided for students surpassing their individual goals can make the difference in your fundraising efforts. How much of a difference? Don’t be surprised, if it triples and quadruples donations because of the incentive program.
Music and arts programs are being cut off from federal funding in public schools. This means they need to lean more on fundraising for their needs. Many feel these are, the programs that need the most assistance possible. So, you can see why it’s important to get as many people involved as possible. Reaching out to small businesses, community arts centers and advocates for the arts will help you to reach your fundraising goals.
The purpose of a booster club is to raise funds for the school. So, it makes sense to find out which school fundraising options will get community leaders to want to support their aims. Since booster clubs host fundraisers throughout the year, they should reach out to our team ASAP. This way they can find out what works best in all the seasons for their school fundraising needs.
Sports programs are usually a school’s most beloved program. This is because of the revenue they generate for more educational programs. That doesn’t mean that teams don’t need help raising money too. On the contrary, money is needed for sports equipment, uniforms and travel expenses. Our sports fundraisers work best in tandem with community-centered fundraisers. So be sure to combine brochure fundraising with community flag football, car washes, and fun runs.
Top Brochure Fundraisers for Schools
Many of our repeat customers keep these fundraisers as their go-to options, and there are many reasons why. Our top-performing fundraisers for schools are known for:
- Rapid, high-yielding results.
- Furthermore, our fundraisers are all risk-free. So, this means you don’t pay any up-front cost to get started.
You simply order our brochures and we send them to you. Your customers pay for their purchases. You then place your orders, send the order forms back, and we fulfill shipments. It’s really that simple.
Some of the coolest gift wrap and presents are in this Christmas season fundraising brochure. Cool, one-of-a-kind prints, and inexpensive gift items that can be difficult to find around holiday time. This can all be found in this one stop Christmas shop for everyone in the family.
This “best of all worlds” option excites people of all ages. It is highlighted by Mom’s Apple Pie Mix, which includes honey cinnamon peanuts, walnuts, raisins, and dried apple pieces. The diversity of flavors here make it a huge hit, and it also includes butter toffee peanuts, salsa-flavored trail mix, tropical fruit trail mix, and other traditional snacks.
Year after year, organizations choose this fundraiser for its high returns and popularity with participants. The flavors are some of the most popular around. Since you can earn up to 50% profit on each tub, you’re sure to reach your goals with this easy fundraiser. The flavors include snickerdoodle, white chocolate macadamia, triple chocolate, peanut butter, oatmeal raisin, and chunky chocolate chip.
When Should I Host My School Fundraiser?
August, September, and October are peak months for school fundraisers according to trade group Association of Fund-Raising Distributors and Suppliers. Certain fundraisers are tailor made for specific times of the year. And that’s exactly what makes them huge hits with your potential sponsors. Additionally, there are other fundraisers that are great all year round. It’s a great idea to reach out to us so we can understand your needs and guide you in the right direction to reach your school fundraising goals.
School Fundraising Statistics to Consider
Schools generate $1.4 billion dollars through fundraising companies annually. The majority of that revenue has been the result of traditional door to door fundraising, but technology has proven that the tide is about to turn, and leaders are looking for more mobile-friendly means to stay in touch with their favorite fundraising causes. Email has become a 33% revenue generator for online fundraising efforts. Another 33% is a direct result of Peer-to-Peer fundraising, which is leveraging your network to raise funds for you or on your behalf. The best tools for this style of fundraising are social networks.
School fundraisers are becoming increasingly important due to a decrease in funding across the nation. It is true grants and donations are available from non-profit companies that work to preserve enrichment programs in schools. However, nothing comes close to old-fashioned crowd funding that is… door to door fundraising. By combining traditional with the digital, school fundraisers are going to greater heights to reach fundraising goals. Ask us how we can help you get there.
FAQ about our School Fundraising Ideas That Actually Work
Our clients represent all kinds of schools and school groups, from extracurricular activity coordinators and teachers to coaches and parents themselves. We asked them to express some of their most frequent concerns with school fundraising, and we address them below.
Does our organization have to fulfill a minimum requirement of sales?
Yes. Each brochure fundraiser has a graduated commission step system. This means the more sales you make, the greater your percentage profit on your overall sales. The Gourmet Popcorn Fundraiser, for example, allows your group to receive:
- 35% for selling 200-350 bags of popcorn
- 50% for selling over 500.
So in that instance, your group would have to sell at least 200 bags of popcorn to receive a percentage.
Are orders delivered directly to those who order or to my organization for distribution?
We deliver orders to your organization for you to distribute to your sponsors once shipments arrive. Our order forms make this simple to do. This is because we keep a field open for sponsors to write in their addresses and contact information.
Are product returns accepted?
We have a no-nonsense return policy. This means that we will replace any items broken, damaged, or missing pieces, with no questions asked! We only ask that you adhere to our 14-day return policy.
What do I have to pay up front?
Absolutely nothing. We offer free shipping on our brochures, free brochures, free collection envelopes, and free order forms. Finally, we’ll even send you free product samples from your favorite brochure if you are interested.
- You benefit from our 50 years of experience.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our fundraising products.
- We are always ready to help you execute a successful school fundraiser.
In conclusion, give us a call at 800.645.6550 to find out more about our school fundraising ideas that actually work.
Snack fundraisers are the way to go for raising money for schools. This is one of our most popular school fundraising catalogs. Trail mix, gummi fruit slices, chocolate covered raisins — there is something for everyone in this brochure! Best of all, at only $7 almost everyone will happy to support your cause. Learn more about our snack fundraisers for schools.
Schools love our winter fundraising brochure. Why? You can’t beat the combination of gift wrap, small gifts, and candy. Your family and friends will be buying these things during the next holiday season so help make their life easier while earning up to 50% profit with this beautiful fundraising catalog. Learn more about our easy winter fundraisers.
Celebrate spring with our fun spring fundraiser catalog. PTO’s and PTA’s love this brochure because we make fundraising easy. Raise the most money for school selling flower bulbs and seeds, snacks and gifts. These kid friendly school fundraising ideas are both fun and profitable. Learn more about these simple spring fundraising ideas today…
Raise the most money with our cookie dough fundraisers for schools. This is the perfect brochure for both public and private schools including religious schools too. Whether it’s for elementary or middle school—cookie dough is the way to go! Your school parents, students and teachers can learn more about our easy cookie dough fundraisers here…
Popcorn makes the perfect daycare, child care or preschool fundraiser. Who can resist the taste of old fashioned popcorn? Your friends and family will enjoy these 8 different popcorn flavors. Raise money for school selling popcorn. Learn how your school earns up to a 50% profit with every sale with this popcorn fundraisers for school.