GAA Fundraising Ideas
Easy Fundraising Ideas For GAA Clubs
Sean & Dylan are brothers that are passionate about their Irish heritage. GAA Fundraising Ideas will help protect their heritage and help them raise money easily and risk free.
Participating in the Gaelic games here in the United States is a big part of their family culture. They joined the local Gaelic Athletic Association (GAA) in their state & now are looking for some easy fundraising ideas for GAA clubs.
They are not alone.
The USGAA tells us that there are 130 adult and youth clubs in 50 cities across the USA with 5388 affiliated members.
Our Best Fundraising Ideas For GAA Clubs Expenses & Travel Costs
It takes money to have a local GAA club, doesn’t it?
After all, Gaelic football is one of the few strictly amateur sports in the world. That means all of the players, coaches, and managers are prohibited from receiving any kind of payment. That also means whether you are playing Gaelic Football, Hurling, Camogie, Gaelic handball or Rounders, you need to rely on fundraisers to help offset some of your costs.
- First of all, you need a field for training and playing games.
- In addition, you need Player Injury Insurance because most towns will require a limited liability insurance policy to use the field. (Let’s face it, players can get hurt playing this sport!)
- You also have to buy playing/training equipment (Face masks, helmets, a hurley, sliotar, H-shaped goalposts, etc.)
- Finally, there are team sports jerseys to purchase.
In addition it cost money to travel to participate in tournaments:
- USGAA youth clubs take part in the Continental Youth Championship (CYC) every July. Youth sports teams travel from all over the USA & Canada to play in this tournament.
- Junior, senior and intermediate adult teams compete in the County Championship, the All American tournaments & the USGAA Finals playoffs.
- Furthermore, there are travel costs to the annual USGAA convention.
Good GAA Fundraisers Using Brochures & Catalogs
Here at Fundraisingzone.com we have been helping youth sports teams and sports clubs to raise money for over 50 years. Furthermore, some say we have some really easy school club fundraising ideas to try.
Our catalogs make it easy to sell fundraising merchandise like snacks, popcorn and gourmet cookie dough.
- There are no upfront costs for your club. You simply pay us from the products you sell.
- In addition, your GAA club earns up to 52% on each sale.
- We provide free brochures, envelopes and product shipping.
- You also get free coaching to make your sports club fundraiser a success.
In conclusion, how do we know that this fundraiser will work for your Gaelic Athletic Association?
We also encourage you to look at some of our bestselling fundraising brochures.
So as you can see, there is something for everyone including pretzels. cinnamon rolls, candy, gift wrap, magazine subscriptions, flower bulbs and seeds. You will see how these catalog fundraisers work as the perfect complement to the traditional table quiz or GAA family fun day fundraiser.
Finally, we invite you to call us for a free GAA fundraiser idea strategy session. Our coaches will help you to select the best fund raiser for your sports club.
We look forward to helping your youth sports team fundraiser a success.
Additional GAA Fundraising Ideas:
Hey sports fans! Get ready to learn about the most popular snack fund raising program online. Simple, easy and very profitable! Your team will earn the most money when you follow a simple proven process. This brochure offers 20 amazing snacks for only eight dollars each. Learn more about our snack program…
If you’re looking to compete in the nationals, you better start raising money now! Our winter fundraiser brochure is an easy way for any team to pay for travel expenses and tournament fees. Earn up to 50% profit helping friends and family buy holiday gifts and wrapping paper. Learn more about our Winter Wonderland brochure…
Our spring fundraising ideas are helpful for raising money for team uniforms and sports equipment. Your family and friends will love this brochure. Earn up to 50% profit on candy, kitchen gadgets and flower seeds. This is a risk-free program for athletes of all ages. Learn more about our Simply Spring catalog.
Attention young atheletes serious about raising cash for the team! Raise more money selling cookie dough. This is the perfect brochure for all kinds of teams raising funds. Whether it’s baseball, basketball, football, lacrosse, or any other youth sports groups—Cookie dough is the way to go! Team booster clubs can learn more about our $10 cookie dough tub program here…
Hey youth sports booster parents, please listen closely… Popcorn is the way to go. Your team booster pays no upfront costs. You simply pay for the items you sell using the money you collect. With up to 50% profit, you can see this is a grand slam home run or slam dunk for any youth team! Learn more about our popcorn program here.