Girl’s Lacrosse Fundraising Ideas
Girl’s Lacrosse Fundraising Ideas
Easy Girl’s Lacrosse Fundraiser Ideas For Your Sports Team
In a recent year over 319,000 girls played lacrosse on youth, high school, college, post college or professional teams. That means there are a lot of women’s lacrosse teams looking for ways to raise money for sports equipment.
We hope these girl’s lacrosse fundraising ideas will be helpful to you.
It can get expensive playing women’s lacrosse. So, use these fundraising ideas for sports teams to help you pay for:
- Lacrosse equipment like a mouth guard (intra-oral mouthpiece)
- Face guard/goggles
- Head gear
- Plastic, leather, or rubber cleats-studs
- The crosse (aka lacrosse stick)
- Yellow lacrosse balls
- Entry Fees
- In addition, there are hotel & travel expenses for competitions. (Whether locally, statewide, or nationally, like the NCAA Women’s Lacrosse Championship each spring. Or perhaps internationally with the Women’s Lacrosse World Cup.)
Our school fundraising events will help your school sports team to win the game of raising money.
Our top Girl’s Lacrosse Fundraising Ideas For your WLAX Team
Brochure fundraising is the big winner for lacrosse clubs from our perspective.
Your lacrosse team wins in at least 5 ways:
- NO upfront costs to start.
- You get FREE shipping when your sports team makes the minimum order.
- We provide all the brochures you will need for FREE. These catalogs do the selling for you because we only have fundraising products that people love to buy.
- You get FREE coaching by phone because we want you to succeed.
- You earn as much as you want to. Your girls earn up to 52% profit with each order.
Earn the Most Money With These Woman’s Lacrosse Fundraisers
- Girls lacrosse school team fundraisers: Design a school shirt or a lacrosse team shirt. We can help you with the flyer. Your lacrosse players simply show the flyer and collect fees for the school team shirts in advance. You pay for your local sports shirts sold and get to keep the difference.
- Snackin in the USA: This is also a great snack fundraiser for your school team. Cashews, chocolate malt balls, sweet and salty trail mix etc are all available for only $7 each.
- Cookie dough: So, who do you know that can resist the power of a cookie dough fundraising event? These are only $10 for any of these 6 delicious cookie dough flavors. Mouth watering deliciousness!
Some final Tips For Your Fundraising Promotion
Here are two parallels between lacrosse and successful fundraisers.
- Just as women’s lacrosse is played with a team of 12 players, (including the goalkeeper) you want your whole sports team involved in raising money with your school fundraising event.
- You can get a green card for a delay of game, can’t you? So too, you can penalize yourself for waiting too long to get your fundraiser started. The best time to get started was last week. The next best time is today!
- Just as you use social media to let everyone know about your next match, it is also important to get the word out about your fundraising activities too. Be sure to use your sports team website and facebook account.
In conclusion, we hope you found these girl’s lacrosse fundraiser ideas helpful.
They work in perfect conjunction with your existing events like silent auctions, coaches wife, obstacle courses or pizza fundraising. In fact they compliment any type of fundraiser you may have used in the past.
You can also read about some of our fundraising success stories here.
In the meantime, did you know we offer a free fundraising phone consultation? So, why not feel free to reach out and schedule yours today.
So, call 1-800-645-6550 for ideas to make your next fundraising campaign a success.
You also may enjoy these easy fundraising articles:
Hey sports fans! Get ready to learn about the most popular snack fund raising program online. Simple, easy and very profitable! Your team will earn the most money when you follow a simple proven process. This brochure offers 20 amazing snacks for only eight dollars each. Learn more about our snack program…
If you’re looking to compete in the nationals, you better start raising money now! Our winter fundraiser brochure is an easy way for any team to pay for travel expenses and tournament fees. Earn up to 50% profit helping friends and family buy holiday gifts and wrapping paper. Learn more about our Winter Wonderland brochure…
Our spring fundraising ideas are helpful for raising money for team uniforms and sports equipment. Your family and friends will love this brochure. Earn up to 50% profit on candy, kitchen gadgets and flower seeds. This is a risk-free program for athletes of all ages. Learn more about our Simply Spring catalog.
Attention young atheletes serious about raising cash for the team! Raise more money selling cookie dough. This is the perfect brochure for all kinds of teams raising funds. Whether it’s baseball, basketball, football, lacrosse, or any other youth sports groups—Cookie dough is the way to go! Team booster clubs can learn more about our $10 cookie dough tub program here…
Hey youth sports booster parents, please listen closely… Popcorn is the way to go. Your team booster pays no upfront costs. You simply pay for the items you sell using the money you collect. With up to 50% profit, you can see this is a grand slam home run or slam dunk for any youth team! Learn more about our popcorn program here.