High School Baseball Fundraising Ideas
Fundraising Ideas For High School Baseball Teams
Welcome to fundraising zone the home of the best high school baseball fundraising ideas. In this article we answer some of the top questions high school teams ask when planning a fundraiser. We hope this is helpful to you all.
Top 10 best high school baseball fundraising ideas FAQ’s
- 0.1 What are good fundraisers for high school sports teams?
- 0.2 How do high school baseball teams raise money?
- 0.3 How do you fundraise a youth baseball team?
- 0.4 How do high school sports raise money?
- 0.5 How do you do a hit a thon in baseball?
- 0.6 Does Chick Fil A do fundraisers?
- 0.7 Does Starbucks do a fundraiser?
- 0.8 What is peer to peer fundraising?
- 0.9 How can I raise money on social media for our high school baseball team?
- 0.10 How do you ask for donations for your high school baseball team?
What are good fundraisers for high school sports teams?
We find the best fundraisers for high school sports teams are those the high school students are willing to support. For instance let’s say you picked a great fundraising idea for your baseball team. But then none of your high school ball players are willing to participate.
Your fundraiser is going to be a flop.
Fundraising is a team sport. You must get the team behind you if you’re a fundraiser event is going to be a successful one. This means getting input from your players before choosing a fundraising event.
How can you do this?
High school students want to be treated like adults. They want to have a part in making decisions about their life and their schooling.
So why not just include them in the process?
This can be as simple holding a brainstorming session. Or you can either ask the players to email, text or put their fundraising ideas into a ballot box. You can also create a poll for the students to vote for their favorite fundraiser.
So why does this work?
Studies show that people are more apt to participate and support a program when it is their idea.
How do high school baseball teams raise money?
There are many ways that they can do this. Some simply ask for donations while others look for sponsors. Some high school ball players have also had success with car washes. And finally some high school teams have had excellent success with our snack fundraising brochures.
How do you fundraise a youth baseball team?
The most important thing is having a team spirit. The second most important thing is planning. The sooner you get started the better. Finally, some baseball booster clubs schedule fundraisers throughout the year. For instance, we can help you with spring and fall fundraising ideas.
For instance, just suppose you wanted to sell trail mix to raise money for your high school team. Here are the steps:
- Contact Fundraising Zone at 1-800-645-6550 or use our contact form.
- How many volunteers do you have to help you sell trail mix? This will tell us how many free brochures will need to send you.
- Make a list of your friends make a list of your friends, family, neighbors and coworkers.
- Tell them why you’re raising money for your high school baseball team.
- Show them the snack fundraising brochure.
- Ask them which one they would like to buy.
- Collect eight dollars for every order.
- Pay for your product and we will send it to you within two weeks.
- your high school team earns up to four dollars for every bag sold.
How do high school sports raise money?
Here are some popular ways high school ball teams have raised money:
- Peer to peer fundraising.
- Baseball sponsorship letters.
- Yard sales.
- Selling gourmet popcorn.
- Walking dogs.
- Doing yard work.
- Auction off teenage labor to do chores.
- Selling gourmet cookie dough.
- Ping pong ball raffles.
How do you do a hit a thon in baseball?
A hit-a-thon is a great way to raise money for baseball. The simple definition is that each ballplayer gets friends and family to sponsor a certain dollar amount every time he gets a hit in the tournament.You can learn more about the hit-a-thon baseball fundraiser here…
Does Chick Fil A do fundraisers?
There is no official Chick-Fil-A fundraiser program. However, Every Chick-fil-A restaurant operator may choose to participate. This is generally how it works.
- Ask your local Chick-Fil-A manager if they would like to support your high school baseball team.
- The fundraiser will be set for either a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday night during the week.
- Your fans will need to present a digital invitation to your fundraiser for your team to get credit.
- Your baseball teams earns 15% of the money generated that night.
Pros of the Chick-Fil-A baseball fundraiser include:
- Name brand recognition.
- Delicious sandwiches.
- Many people like to eat there anyway.
Cons of the Chick-Filament fundraising program include:
- Not every city or state has a restaurant.
- You can only hold event to 3 school nights during the year.
- You only earn a flat 15% profit on each sale.
Something better than a Chik-Fil-A fundraiser?
- How does 50% profit sound to you?
- You can hold this fundraiser for 2 weeks instead of only one night. This means you will make more sales.
- Delicious tasting treats your friends and family buys anyway.
What are we talking about?
Our popcorn, cookie dough and snack fundraising brochures. These are perfect for high school baseball teams like yours. You can learn more here…
Does Starbucks do a fundraiser?
Everybody loves Starbucks coffee. It’s no wonder people want to do a Starbucks fundraiser for the baseball team. While there is no official Starbucks fundraising program for high school sports teams some people have had success working with the local Starbucks store. If you would like to learn about a Starbucks fundraiser alternative we offer then learn about our Wicked Awesome coffee fundraiser.
What is peer to peer fundraising?
A peer to peer fundraiser is an online fundraiser Will you reach out to your peers, colleague and friends. And then you asked them to reach out to their peers.
What will you need?
- You will need an online page to send your peers to. By the way we can provide you with a pdf version of your fundraising catalog you can send your peers to.
- Additionally, you will also need to gather your list of peers along with their email addresses.
- Next you will need to write an email that tells them why your high school baseball team is having a fundraiser. It must also give them a reason why they should want to support your cause.
- Finally, encourage them to forward the email to their peers too.
- if you are curious to learn about our email fundraising program for baseball teams then check this out.
How can I raise money on social media for our high school baseball team?
There are several ways you can do this.
- You can use the same guidelines we shared with you for a Peer to peer fundraiser.
- Additionally, you can hold a contest that features prizes.
- You can also ask people to tell their friends and family on social media about your baseball fundraiser.
- Furthermore, you can live stream a pre-fundraiser event showing people how much fun they will have at your sports fundraiser.
- Finally, you can upload photos and video of your event and use it to advertise your event on social media next year.
How do you ask for donations for your high school baseball team?
Here are a few simple steps to ask for donations.
- Make a list of your friends, neighbors and coworkers.
- Additionally, it’s important to create a good pitch to ask for donations. Include your big reason why you are raising money. This is because you want people to be moved to donate to your cause.
- Furthermore, we suggest you practice your presentation until it feels comfortable. Speak with passion. If you want people to believe and invest in you, you must believe in your self first.
- You can also visit your local businesses in your neighborhood as well as former alumni.
- Finally, make a list of all the people they know that have donated and drop their name when talking to them.
FREE Consultation on high school baseball team fundraisers
How does a free consultation sound to you? Give us a quick call or email us your questions. We would love to help your school team raise the money you need.
Hey sports fans! Get ready to learn about the most popular snack fund raising program online. Simple, easy and very profitable! Your team will earn the most money when you follow a simple proven process. This brochure offers 20 amazing snacks for only eight dollars each. Learn more about our snack program…
If you’re looking to compete in the nationals, you better start raising money now! Our winter fundraiser brochure is an easy way for any team to pay for travel expenses and tournament fees. Earn up to 50% profit helping friends and family buy holiday gifts and wrapping paper. Learn more about our Winter Wonderland brochure…
Our spring fundraising ideas are helpful for raising money for team uniforms and sports equipment. Your family and friends will love this brochure. Earn up to 50% profit on candy, kitchen gadgets and flower seeds. This is a risk-free program for athletes of all ages. Learn more about our Simply Spring catalog.
Attention young atheletes serious about raising cash for the team! Raise more money selling cookie dough. This is the perfect brochure for all kinds of teams raising funds. Whether it’s baseball, basketball, football, lacrosse, or any other youth sports groups—Cookie dough is the way to go! Team booster clubs can learn more about our $10 cookie dough tub program here…
Hey youth sports booster parents, please listen closely… Popcorn is the way to go. Your team booster pays no upfront costs. You simply pay for the items you sell using the money you collect. With up to 50% profit, you can see this is a grand slam home run or slam dunk for any youth team! Learn more about our popcorn program here.