Little League Fundraising Ideas
Easy Little League Fundraising Ideas
Baseball may still promote itself as “America’s game,” but it has long since been eclipsed in popularity by other sports. There remains a considerable number of athletes and fans who love the game, but with fewer participants and supporters, that means there is a greater need for fundraising to keep Little League teams going strong.
That is where our easy Little League fundraising ideas can help.
What do youth Little Leagues need funds for?
Baseball uniforms can be expensive. Plus, there’s team equipment such as baseballs, various size bats, add-on bat weights for practice swings, a catcher’s protective gear, catcher’s mitt, rosin bags, sports drinks, medical kits, batting cage or backstop, pitching machines, a line marker to chalk the baselines, bases, practice field rental fees, tournament entry fees and umpire crew.
Furthermore, what if you make it all the way to the Little League World Series this year? Our youth baseball fundraising ideas can help you to get all the way to Howard J. Lamade Stadium in South Williamsport, Pennsylvania.
Fortunately, there’s a simple way to raise the necessary funds to pay these expenses — baseball fundraising using our brochures!
How can our brochure fundraisers help you to reach your Little League fundraising goals?
Our Little League fundraiser ideas work with all types of youth baseball fundraisers. Whether you are looking to raise money for Tee-ball, Pee Wee baseball, Minor League, Junior League, Senior League or the Big League Baseball Divisions, we would like to help you.
You will be glad that our fundraising programs are clear and simple. You don’t want your primary salespeople or parents to be frustrated by a complicated fundraising campaign. Our brochures offer a straightforward, “easy to understand” method of meeting your Little League financial goals.
Can you imagine showing beautiful brochures with colorful photos of America’s favorite snacks and goodies? Selling becomes easy now because the brochure does the work for you. The players and their parents only have to allow potential donors to browse one of our colorful brochures where they can order their favorite snacks among our fundraising merchandise.
How do these Little League fundraising ideas sound to you?
We have developed our sports fundraising program to work as simply as possible.
For example we give you:
- FREE brochures for all of your community and school sports fundraisers.
- You also get free envelopes, parent letters, and tips to make sure you succeed.
- In addition, your youth sports team may qualify for free shipping when you meet the minimum order.
- Furthermore, your Little Leaguers earn up to 52% on each sale.
- Finally, you get everything with no upfront costs. So that makes this a truly risk- free fundraiser for your Little League baseball team.
How does our sports fundraising program help your youth baseball team raise money?
Fundraisingzone.com offers a variety of snacks to choose from.
1) Do you think that your Little League participants would have any problem with sales after they let their friends and family look at our Gourmet Popcorn brochure? It has proven to be a great seller for our other customers. We’re sure that has a lot to do with the incredible flavors:
- Classic caramel
- Chocolate swirl
- Hokey Pokey
- Kettle corn
2) If you want to try something other than popcorn, why not try our Snackin’ in the USA brochure? It’s six pages are loaded with tempting photos of 31 incredible snacks. We’ve got the chocolate lover thoroughly covered. That’s because we have pretzels, almonds and raisins covered in chocolate. There’s also:
- Honey roasted peanuts
- Gummi Bears
- Cranberry trail mix
- Caramel crèmes
3) Kids love cookies. So do grown-up kids. And they will all love our easy Cookie Dough Fundraisers. This has been one of our top sellers for many years. In addition to the traditional cookie dough flavors, we also offer:
- White chocolate macadamia
- Peanut Butter
- Chunky Chocolate Chip
Additional Little League fundraisers to raise money for your sports team
Here at Fundraisingzone.com we believe fundraising is an ongoing venture.
In addition to your annual cookie dough fundraising event, we suggest:
- Bake sales: Your fellow parents will be happy to support their Little League players by making cookies, brownies & cupcakes. Your sports team gets to keep all of the profits.
- Car wash: The whole baseball team can help out washing cars, vans & pick-up trucks in your neighborhood.
- Discount cards: Talk to local businesses and ask them if they will pay you a commission on all the business you drive their way. Make up a coupon or flier to present so you get credit. Here is an example of how one sports team raised money with discount cards.
- Have a party: Go to a local restaurant and ask them if they will give you a commission on all the dinners sold by you. This restaurant dinner fundraiser idea can earn you a few hundred dollars.
- Garage sale: Your team mates can raise a few hundred dollars by selling other people’s junk by having a yard sale.
Remember, our brochure fundraisers work wonderfully by combining them with other traditional fundraiser ideas.
Please be sure to use social media sites like Facebook to advertise your next fundraising event.
How will we help you raise money for your little league team?
Handling your first big fundraiser can be intimidating. After all, players, coaches and parents are all counting on you to save their baseball season. Well, we want to take some of that pressure off your shoulders. Fundraisingzone.com is like the veteran starting pitcher you can always count on even during the seventh game of the World Series.
We have over 50 years of successful fundraising experience. We understand how important this fundraiser is to you, and we will do everything in our power to help you through the process and come out a winner.
Just as a baseball coach can motivate your players to do their best, we offer free fundraising coaching to all Little league baseball teams.
How does it work?
Call us today so one of our experienced representatives can explain how easy it is to get started with our best Little League fundraiser ideas.
So, if you have any questions about how we can help your youth baseball team raise money, then please contact us at 800.645.6550.
We suggest you request a kit which will give you a sample of the many brochure fundraisers we currently have available.